SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch

Go down 
+9
soaka1
1sikgti
Steedafied
ruddysentra
antoanS4
CARLITOEVO
botldvq35sed
SILVERBEAST
Yunior04GT
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mach1chris
Professional Street Racer
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 3:45 pm

you should kno im running all motor...
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 3:50 pm

yea nory...it blow the stock head gaskets jus went with a new rotating assbley...rods pistons cnc ported heads from BBR stage3 compcams TB
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 4:17 pm

mach1chris wrote:
yea nory...it blow the stock head gaskets jus went with a new rotating assbley...rods pistons cnc ported heads from BBR stage3 compcams TB

WTF!?! hwo you do that bro? were you on bottle when it happened?
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 4:23 pm

the stock head gaskets are junk in these cars not only that but before i built the motor, it had 70,000 miles on it..
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 4:25 pm

it happened with the progressive 150shot....really sucked my oil pressure went to shit so fast it wasnt even funny...
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 6:48 pm

right.....

let me know when you want to get slapped up again.

:)
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:44 pm

mach1chris wrote:
it happened with the progressive 150shot....really sucked my oil pressure went to shit so fast it wasnt even funny...

a 150 shot? and a progressive setup nonetheless? scratch

dang bro, glad to see you back up and running!
Back to top Go down
Richie 383
Richie 383

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:52 pm

mach1chris wrote:

thats wut happens when u cant drive, whenever you are ready me n u will go from a dig. sounds like you have alot of money in that motor. u shouldnt have no problem beeting me on motor. it would be a shame if you had to spray it on me, to beat a lil all motor datsun.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PARKED!
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:18 pm

whatever you say goldie locs Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 4:01 pm

Yunior04GT wrote:
Hey cody hows everything man??? what happen to you yesterday? i was waiting for you.

yo bro whats up!! my bad dude ive been busy the last couple of days im quiting my job and about to start a new career.but im still down to run you,even on the new set up...i dont care ur cool as fuck lol! and im kinda of interested to see how my car will do.i ran a new M3 and a srt6,check them out.let me kno wen ur ready....im waiting lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 4:02 pm

mach1chris wrote:
2v rustang...they cant breath i got my money on cody

hahahaha lol! thanks chris......were the fuck have you been?? lol!
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 4:24 pm

HAHAHA!!!mach1 that blew upand work jus been really busy cody...you kno how it is...you did anything to the wagon lately...she is running hard man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 4:30 pm

what you blew the stang up!!!! wtf!!! naw i havent done ne thing major byt jus messed with the timing thts it.i kno ive been busy too work work work!!! hate my life!!! lol! jk soo wen you gonna be back?
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 4:35 pm

more then likely tonight...i got the mustang built now...i will come back out soon your cool as shit cody..we needa run again cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 8:30 pm

hahaha thanks bro...same to you too lol! what did you do to the stang?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch   Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Sprayed Magnum (Cody) for Rematch
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3