SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!

Go down 
+4
V6Chris
Jspec Mk4
Phantom SRT4
02SS/BANNED
8 posters
AuthorMessage
02SS/BANNED

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-17

SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! Empty
PostSubject: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 6:03 pm

Stock blower GT500 going 10.70's at 133 while you are stuck on 10.80's at 131..... scratch something is wrong with your car...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8-KtbzZAEM
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 7:01 pm

If my life ever comes to the point where I have to sit on the computer and find videos of other peoples cars running faster than other cars with different setups so I can post them on a forum with no other point but to try and start a problem with a person i dont even know, someone please shoot me...
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 8:46 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
If my life ever comes to the point where I have to sit on the computer and find videos of other peoples cars running faster than other cars with different setups so I can post them on a forum with no other point but to try and start a problem with a person i dont even know, someone please shoot me...
lol for shur cody ... just some people have no life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 9:43 pm

02SS wrote:
Stock blower GT500 going 10.70's at 133 while you are stuck on 10.80's at 131..... scratch something is wrong with your car...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8-KtbzZAEM

Hey dumb fuck! Do you even know what was done to that car? Well here it is just so you know.

Ported blower, CAI, throttle body, 2.6 upper pulley, innovations west lower pulley, meth injection, 4.10 gears, headers, weight reduction, goodyear slicks, and skinnies up front.

Oh and here is the weather data for his run.
Density Altitude: -511 feet
Relative Density: 101.5 %

My runs with the Whipple so far have been with a +4000 D/A, but I guess you have no clue how D/A affects cars in general much less how it affects supercharged cars. My car ran a 11.11 @ 127 with just a upper pulley and a CAI and a set of drag radials, but of course the D/A was -1500.

It's not a true stock blower car it's ported, and he's running just as much boost as I am. He's also running 4.10 gears, along with full goodyear slicks and skinnies which means the car is not streetable. The lower pulley along with the upper pulley on a stock ported blower is going to heat soak like a mother fucker! It will be fine for only taking it to the track but not actually going out and driving it hard or street racing. Learn what the fuck you're talking about before you spout off at the mouth and start disrespecting someone. I know the GT500 better than most. You will have a call out with your name on it soon enough kid!
Back to top Go down
02SS/BANNED

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:33 pm

^^^ I think you should learn more about shelbys. The point is that it sucks when you pop both hoods and a stock blower is running better than a big blower shelby. Your car ran very good for just the upper pulley and I think you would have seen better results with the ported blower. I understand that you have alot of money and you just like buuying shit because it will make you 700whp but maybe you should take more time on doing research like this....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 10:45 pm

02SS wrote:
^^^ I think you should learn more about shelbys. The point is that it sucks when you pop both hoods and a stock blower is running better than a big blower shelby. Your car ran very good for just the upper pulley and I think you would have seen better results with the ported blower. I understand that you have alot of money and you just like buuying shit because it will make you 700whp but maybe you should take more time on doing research like this....

Do you realize he has more money in his car than I do? No you don't because you don't know shit about a Shelby! The wheels and tires alone are almost $3500. The blower port job cost $1500, my blower cost me less than $3000 and I sold my stock blower for $500. I have not made a run with the headers, or lower pulley on yet. You think I would have seen better results with a stock ported blower scratch ? Why so I can make my car a quarter mile at a time car. The stock "heaton" blower is not designed for that much boost, if you drive that car for 15 mins all your power is gone! The car is on full drag slicks with skinneys. I run drag radials and full front street tires. I can't launch my car at 5000 rpm like he can on those 29" slicks. That car is making almost 700 hp with what it has but I guaranty you it will not make that hot on the street. I drive my car to the races and drive it back. It's no tailer queen. Just shut the fuck up about shit you don't know kid.

Do more time and research what I do to my car! HHAHAHAHAH That's a funny one, I have more time logged on SVTP and team shelby than you can possibly imagine. More people PM me every day and ask me my opinion on what they should do or how they should do something than I care to think about. I'm not just some chump throwing a bunch of money at my car. Everything I do is calculated, and done by me. No one else works on my car accept me. I'd be willing to be you did not put that cam in yourself. Like I said before if your going to talk shit be prepared for a call out, and prepare to get parked!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2009, 11:04 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:

lmao in other words this guy likes dick in his mouth
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 12:41 am

V6Chris wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

lmao in other words this guy likes dick in his mouth
hah
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 1:56 am

BANNED for being a troll and liking to penis in his mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 8:16 am

LOL
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 8:18 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
BANNED for being a troll and liking to penis in his mouth

wow that was quick lol he didnt last even a month in here lol...good job keeping the trash talking ppl off the website cheers
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 12:38 pm

Real nice car you have man, lots of haters here.
I have an 03 and wanted to go whipple but i did port and spray. did you ever consider to go this way? i have seen a shelby with ported blower, upper and lower, stock tb, stock headers and a big shot of nitrous make 790rwhp and 800+wtq also a very solid setup, the bad thing is that if you run out of nitrous your F*****.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 1:25 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
Real nice car you have man, lots of haters here.
I have an 03 and wanted to go whipple but i did port and spray. did you ever consider to go this way? i have seen a shelby with ported blower, upper and lower, stock tb, stock headers and a big shot of nitrous make 790rwhp and 800+wtq also a very solid setup, the bad thing is that if you run out of nitrous your F*****.

I never considered porting my blower, the heat build up of over spinning the Eaton is too much. The Whipple does not build up heat and is good for almost 30PSI if I decide to build the motor. My car without the nitrous now will run run mid to low tens depending on the weather, so I don't have to worry about being fucked with out it. However, I have heard it going to be "a real kick in the pants" with it.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2009, 1:42 pm

you will feel the kick Shocked
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2009, 10:31 am

not to crap on your setup, but i really like fast ported eatons on spray than fast huger supercharger setups. still i think your car is nice and think it has more on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!   SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby you wasted your money on the Whipple 2.9!
Page 1 of 1