SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun @ the track last night!

Go down 
+6
V6Chris
Blue Nightmare
botldvq35sed
03eatoncobra
Jspec Mk4
NorySS
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Fun @ the track last night! Empty
PostSubject: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:40 am

Thanks to Chris and Rafa for coming out last night, I think we all had a great time! Rafa's car moves out, if anyone want's to do a dig race, he's got a hell of a car to compete with.

Got there, got a run in all motor hot off the street

Fun @ the track last night! AllMotor

Took one more run, and blew the tires off! Lined up to try to make a nitrous pass and it started raining. Waited about two hours for the track to dry and for them to reprep it. First runs they had street tire cars running the 1/4 and drag radial and slick cars running the 1/8. So I waited and then they said drag radial cars could run the 1/4. So I made a pass but the damn tower forgot to change it to 1/4 so here is the result form that pass. From looking at the slip compared to my others, I think the pass was somewhere around a 10.40-10.50 @ 137-138 but who the hell knows.

Fun @ the track last night! NosHalfTrack

Next run, I blew the tires off again and let off after second gear. Finally I get to make a 1/4Mile pass on nitrous. Although it really did not hook for crap, here is that pass.

Fun @ the track last night! NosRun

Then I played around with trying to spray in first gear, hahah that was a joke, talking about NO TACTION AT ALL! I'll leave my window switch set at 2nd gear and up from now on.

Here are some my runs, I did not get the all motor run on film, the damn camera was on night mode and we did not figure it out till after the run. I'll post the videos of Chris and Rafa as soon as I can.

Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:10 am

ahh, your running a baby shot Sad

grats on 10s and more mph!!

btw all these passes where done by you right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:13 am

Yeah, I'm rusty from not having any real seat time in the car lately. My tires are bald,and I have a torn LCA bushing. The times will get better and I should be able to pick up a few more MPH.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:27 am

time for some slick! cheers but good times
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:49 am

cool. you gained almost 3mph from just long tubes and more boost.

Hows the timing looking after the changes?

What are you using for tuning?
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 12:08 pm

Had fun last night, next time ill have 3 bottles filled up before i go to the track.
Went 11.1 on motor 1.65 60foot at 122mph. First pass was 11.0 according to my 1/8 mile 7.12ET 1.59 60foot. Had some rubbing on the back, i need to get this fixed ASAP. I think the car on the juice will go very low into the 10s, still need to practice ALOT and play with the 2step.
Thanks to Chris & Chris for the help out there. cheers
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 10:23 pm

nice runs bro... cant wait till everything runs how u want it to
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2009, 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Blue Nightmare

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:32 am

I got there a little too late, didn't look too promising, so I didn't even bother making any passes. However, I did get a good seat to watch those mustangs run. Very Impressive! popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:38 am

good eun Chris and nice meeting you Rafa
had fun, met some new people out there that were pretty cool

Rafa's car....pft will be knocking down evos all day out the hole. NASTY 2step and with the trans brake that thing is a monster coming out.

sucks bout the rubbing though man.

good runs Chris man cant wait to see that thing on the street now
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:39 am

Blue Nightmare wrote:
I got there a little too late, didn't look too promising, so I didn't even bother making any passes. However, I did get a good seat to watch those mustangs run. Very Impressive! popcorn

damn you shoulda came and ate shit with us man. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Blue Nightmare

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 12:48 am

V6Chris wrote:
Blue Nightmare wrote:

damn you shoulda came and ate shit with us man. lol!

I was gonna but I kinda got caught up with some friends that my boy knows from work. I will surely come by next time.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 8:50 am

Car sounds mean bro!...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2009, 9:35 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2009, 4:17 pm

good runs on all 3 cars haha the eaton sounds real good!
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2009, 4:39 pm

woow!!!..those eaton superchargers sound really good bro
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 10:11 am

afro Im getting the rubbing fixed by adding an anti-roll bar and i will be headed to countyline this weekend. 60 foot will go dowwwwnnnn!! Very Happy
Also spray runs coming up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 10:17 am

Damn that Thing sounds mean...

Hey brother what do you have done to the cobra so far>>??,, i want to get with you real soon PM me your number i want to talk to you about some stuff im getting for my new set up for my 04 cobra..

thanks

frank.
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 10:38 am

didnt you say you sold that cobra??? scratch
Back to top Go down
Coming Soon

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 7:41 pm

slowwhiteshelby Sad what happend .? thats how u wanted to race CominqSoon? when u jst lost to a car that is complely stock . ? it only has a pully and a throwOFbotty , >? you jst got killed by the 2003 COBRA. (THATS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM iS THAT YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVEEE,) No tongue affraid scratch Sk Fun @ the track last night! 171405 Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 8:09 pm

jabons Daddy wrote:
slowwhiteshelby Sad what happend .? thats how u wanted to race CominqSoon? when u jst lost to a car that is complely stock . ? it only has a pully and a throwOFbotty , >? you jst got killed by the 2003 COBRA. (THATS NOT THE PROBLEM THE PROBLEM iS THAT YOU HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVEEE,) No tongue affraid scratch Sk Fun @ the track last night! 171405 Sk

UM.. When did I lose a race? If your talking about when I lined up with the 03 Cobra, I let off after fist gear. The race was right after the rain, and the left lane had no traction at all. Again, read the forum rules, don't talk shit unless you have a fast car. If you have one come on out and show it. My car will be at the spot tomorrow night with a completely different set up than I had last week. OH BTW, I ran 138MPH last week, and that is not going to get beat by any stock car out there.
Back to top Go down
Coming Soon

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 9:10 pm

LOOOK ,. kid , lets line it on saturdayy . at county line , to see what happensss. ? alright?
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 9:37 pm

jabons dady what car do u havE?
Back to top Go down
Coming Soon

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 9:45 pm

dnt worry about it .(old pieace OF shit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2009, 9:47 pm

jabons Daddy wrote:
LOOOK ,. kid , lets line it on saturdayy . at county line , to see what happensss. ? alright?

First of all, I'm no kid! I have a college degree, a job, a mortgage, and a fiancée. I have not been a kid in a long time. Secondly, I'm pretty sure your coming soon, with a new screen name which I could give a shit less. What kinda a car do you have, or do you even have your car ready yet? Lastly, bitch I race the 1/4 mile not the 1/8, if you want to line them up lets do it. Come to PBIR next Wednesday night and I'll race you for money if it's truly a street car! Put up or shut up, KID!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun @ the track last night!   Fun @ the track last night! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun @ the track last night!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next