SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby

Go down 
+20
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
s.e.a.n
JP GTR R35
03eatoncobra
Fam0uz
ruddysentra
Jspec Mk4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
boosted87
soaka1
SILVERBEAST
parkiao
botldvq35sed
antoanS4
EL MOJON@AD-TURBO.COM
B16B-Ek
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 9:24 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:
Thats gonna be an easy win JP

Yes, that will be a easy win for Frank you know since he beat juanito's evo (600+whp) by 4 cars he should beat my evo ( 560 whp) by at leat 8 cars, in 2 weeks me and frank will have a friendly run if he wants to

560whp x 2 maybe!... Jerkit2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 9:54 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Last I heard he wanted to get his transmission fixed so he could give me my race. If he wants to race, I'll run him for my spot 30-140. That's the race period!

LETS DO IT LOCK IT UP FOR SUNDAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 11:24 pm

I don't race on Sundays unless your coming to WPB, See you on Wednesday!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 11:41 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

we can do it tomorrow if you want?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 11:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

we can do it tomorrow if you want?

See you Wednesday night!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 10:26 am

Sorry Sandor, I just realized your not even on the list! Work your way up and then you can race me for my spot. I will not turn down a race, so if you want to still do this we can on Wednesday but understand it will have nothing to do with my KOTS status!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 12:12 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 12:56 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Sorry Sandor, I just realized your not even on the list! Work your way up and then you can race me for my spot. I will not turn down a race, so if you want to still do this we can on Wednesday but understand it will have nothing to do with my KOTS status!

a man should keep its words and yes ill make my way on the list before wednesday see you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 1:08 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

a man should keep its words and yes ill make my way on the list before wednesday see you

I knew that shit was going to come out of your mouth, if you want it like that, it's cool. I'll race you when you make it to the #3 list! Don't come in here trying me man, I'm really not up for it. Make it to #3 and I'll race you for the spot. I'll play by the rules.

I'm not going to start a precedent for people to start calling out people at the top without having paid their dues.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 1:17 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

I knew that shit was going to come out of your mouth, if you want it like that, it's cool. I'll race you when you make it to the #3 list! Don't come in here trying me man, I'm really not up for it. Make it to #3 and I'll race you for the spot. I'll play by the rules.

I'm not going to start a precedent for people to start calling out people at the top without having paid their dues.

DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL I WILL MAKE MY WAY TO NUMBER FIVE AND YOU WOULD HAVE TO RACE ME SEE YOU WHEN IM THERE..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 1:42 pm

Nothing personal at all, but now that you decided to question my integrity as a man, I will make sure my car is more than prepared for you. Making you work your way up will give me time to do that. Like I said call me out when your at the #3 spot, that's the only spot I have to accept a race from.

Rule 4- If you are NOT on the list, you can ONLY callout one of the spots between 5-10. To get higher on the list you must work your way up but if a spot holder for example number 3 gives number 7 a race and number 7 beats 3 then number 7 takes 3's spot and 3 moves down to 4. But to clarify number 3 doesn't have to give number 7 a race unless he wants to but must give number 4 a race if number 4 calls out 3.
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 1:59 pm

jaja i like that keep warming up that number 2 spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 2:23 pm

The only person that has a chance to take the number 2 spot from me is Alberth! cheers
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 6:10 pm

SlowWhiteShelby WANT TO PUT MONEY ON THIS RACE? $200 ON 240SX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 10:20 pm

Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in taking your money. I make plenty on my own.
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 3:07 pm

ok take my money
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 3:29 pm

Funny for the money.
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 4:26 pm

BRASS MONKEY THAT FUNKY MONKEY
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2009, 9:08 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Nothing personal at all, but now that you decided to question my integrity as a man, I will make sure my car is more than prepared for you. Making you work your way up will give me time to do that. Like I said call me out when your at the #3 spot, that's the only spot I have to accept a race from.

Rule 4- If you are NOT on the list, you can ONLY callout one of the spots between 5-10. To get higher on the list you must work your way up but if a spot holder for example number 3 gives number 7 a race and number 7 beats 3 then number 7 takes 3's spot and 3 moves down to 4. But to clarify number 3 doesn't have to give number 7 a race unless he wants to but must give number 4 a race if number 4 calls out 3.

Sorry to say but 7 on the list is not the top 5....

now originally when i made the rules it was something like if you not in the top 5 you cannot call out the top 3 or it was something like only 2&3 can call out #1. I think from what I remember, Albert, Steve, and I talked about how if your lower then 5 you cant call out the top guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5