SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby

Go down 
+20
03terminator
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
Phantom SRT4
s.e.a.n
JP GTR R35
03eatoncobra
Fam0uz
ruddysentra
Jspec Mk4
alberth@ad-turbo.com
boosted87
soaka1
SILVERBEAST
parkiao
botldvq35sed
antoanS4
EL MOJON@AD-TURBO.COM
B16B-Ek
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 7:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
parkiao wrote:
ok black 240sx i am ready for when ever u want 40 to 140 see u out there

come on 60 -160

u should still whore him but it would be more fair

life isn't fair alberth gave him his race last time this time is 40-140 let us know when you want to do it Sk

look y dont u run him we are looking for a roll close to yours maybe we can workout something
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 8:06 pm

40-140 and remember its with the yellow s2j when my car is ready for that ill let him know
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 10:33 pm

frank get ready con tu cacharo lol!

lol! Frank another cobra ummmm sounds like instead of getting faster you're getting slower lol j/k
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 10:37 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:

lol! Frank another cobra ummmm sounds like instead of getting faster you're getting slower lol j/k

DAMN!... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:17 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:

scratch What!! Jerkit lol! not even carlitos could beat me at the 1/8 of mile from the dig when i had my old cobra>> lol! and it got even worst when he tried to race me from a roll..

Last time i checked I don't remember any evos beating my cobra, Juanito tried me onetime making 600+ on his evo back then and got pulled at least 4 cars me of nitrous.. SO JP you know we are cool but get off the bench; when the Crusher comes out, your lil white girl Evo wont beat my cobra 40 to 140!!!..
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 11:04 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:

scratch What!! Jerkit lol! not even carlitos could beat me at the 1/8 of mile from the dig when i had my old cobra>> lol! and it got even worst when he tried to race me from a roll..

Last time i checked I don't remember any evos beating my cobra, Juanito tried me onetime making 600+ on his evo back then and got pulled at least 4 cars me of nitrous.. SO JP you know we are cool but get off the bench; when the Crusher comes out, your lil white girl Evo wont beat my cobra 40 to 140!!!..

lol frank alot of slow people get a little faster and get cocky dont pay attention to them take the damn cobra out fuck the whipple twin turbo it and show the ricers that u dont need a evo or 2j to be fast.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 12:13 pm

pepe let me know wat are you trying to say
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:02 pm

Frank on the real note if I had it like you bro [$$] I would turbo the cobra and obliterate the shit out of 99% of the cars, I know the crusher whipple is a nice setup n
all but top end turbo wins hands down, if you were a track whore then the subject could be debatable but for what you do [building that motor right] you could go ahead and say fuck 140 lets go 160 or 180, I've been a youtube/streetfire junky when it comes to watching cobras street race and I have yet to see a [done right] turbo cobra loose to a s/c+nitrous cobra...just my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 6:16 pm

03terminator wrote:
Frank on the real note if I had it like you bro [$$] I would turbo the cobra and obliterate the shit out of 99% of the cars, I know the crusher whipple is a nice setup n
all but top end turbo wins hands down, if you were a track whore then the subject could be debatable but for what you do [building that motor right] you could go ahead and say fuck 140 lets go 160 or 180, I've been a youtube/streetfire junky when it comes to watching cobras street race and I have yet to see a [done right] turbo cobra loose to a s/c+nitrous cobra...just my 2 cents

boosted 4.6 4V with a C4 ftw
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 12:09 pm

Pick a decent size turbo 3.27 gears and make it Auto. scratch
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 10:42 am

guys is this goin to ever happend where is chris
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 10:43 am

is way out of the official callout time for him whats the deal with this are we racing or what
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 11:23 am

Its been a long time
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 12:36 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Its been a long time

I forgot all about this callout... When is this happening Chris?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 2:07 pm

Jerkit popcorn
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 4:04 pm

if sandor would of still be in the forum chris would of have lost his spot already ? ban
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 4:08 pm

if sandor would of still be in the forum chris would of have lost his spot already ? ban

Thats true... Sad
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 4:10 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 4:11 pm

2 bad he is not here anymore
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 5:05 pm

2 bad he is not here anymore

Well as of now im officially unbanning Sandor, so Albert let him know for me that his KOTS List and posting priveledges have been renewed... Surprised Thanks
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 5:12 pm

Frank if you say my white girly evo wont beat you cobra ? maybe you're right but maybe your not. I see You are positve I wont beat you. i mean it should be easy to beat me so In 2 weeks we can have a friendly run to see where i stand . It should be easy to beat the white girly evo......... 600 + cobra vs 560 evo come on frank easy win ok man see you around.

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
JP EVO IX wrote:

Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:03 pm

Thats gonna be an easy win JP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:28 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

Thats true... Sad

BRING IT ON!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 8:40 pm

Last I heard he wanted to get his transmission fixed so he could give me my race. If he wants to race, I'll run him for my spot 30-140. That's the race period!
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 24th 2009, 9:21 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Thats gonna be an easy win JP

Yes, that will be a easy win for Frank you know since he beat juanito's evo (600+whp) by 4 cars he should beat my evo ( 560 whp) by at leat 8 cars, in 2 weeks me and frank will have a friendly run if he wants to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby   SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SANDOR@AD-TURBO CALLING OUT SlowWhiteShelby
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next