SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for a turbo for my stang

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2009-08-17

looking for a turbo for my stang Empty
PostSubject: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:36 pm

looking for a turbo for my stang. please no tiny baby turbos. something decently sized for a v8. just let me know the specs on it and how much you want for it. preferably with no internal wastegate but if it does i might be interested if the price and size is right. thanx
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 12:49 pm

how much power are u looking to make, ill let u know if theres anything sitting around my boys shop that would be compatible with that power.
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:00 pm

honestly im looking to make about 450-480 i dont want something crazy and my bottom end probly wont handle more than that. but thanx man i apreciate it yeah just let me know
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:48 pm

chris actually it will ive seen stock bottom end 5.0s in da 500 to 550 range but then we start getting to da block not holding but studs and girdles will get u there at least to da 600 mark at da flywheel. kinda pushin it but i have seen them doin it and holding it for years.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 1:48 pm

cafeteras cheers
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:10 pm

well i was thinking of taking out the motor any way to paint it real nice and stuff and put a new rear main cuz you no there always leaking and since im doing that im thinking of puttin a girdle in while im at it. i already got studs so thats out of the way
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2009, 5:11 pm

julio we should get stickers that say cafeteras with a picture of a cafetera next to it lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2009, 3:16 pm

a 60-1 probably be a good size turbo for what your looking for
SC44 would be a bit small and close to maxing but spool very fast
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 12:10 pm

yeah i would like to start spooling like around 3-3500 rpm and just keep pulling too about redline not like ima shift a redline but too know that i have that power in high rpm
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeSeptember 8th 2009, 2:45 pm

Back to top Go down
1JZ240
1JZ240

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeNovember 2nd 2009, 9:57 pm

i have a ebay type 67mm turbo
t4 with a .68 rear housing....i used it on my 2.5l 6cyl for like 2-3000 miles and upgraded to a t70
i made 420 hp at 19psi on half the motor and spooled at 4000 on my motor...it would make more power..on less boost and lower rpm...it be a nice cheap turbo to get going...only want $250 for it....great condtion..no smoke when i took it off....no shaft play...lemme know if u would be interested....
Jeff
sc300turbo@aol.com
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 11:01 am

for shure man i'll let you know im just a little tight on the cash right now. thanx tho
Back to top Go down
1JZ240
1JZ240

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2009, 3:32 pm

no problem its just chillin in the garage...no rush/.....the price is right..and its got all the right stuff to upgrade in the future..between the 3in v band ex..T4 footprint and 4in inlet...its the same specs as most turbos u will up grade to....so its a great strting point
Back to top Go down
flaco1086
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
flaco1086

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:45 am

thanx man i appreciate it. i'll let you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for a turbo for my stang   looking for a turbo for my stang I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for a turbo for my stang
Page 1 of 1