SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!

Go down 
+9
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
TDEVO
03terminator
NorySS
SILVERBEAST
JP GTR R35
CRUSH
antoanS4
2Face
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:01 pm

not if the weather continues to be wet :/
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:26 pm

damn i would love to be there w/e it goes down, i'll race looser and if i win go vs the winner, should be interesting
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 11th 2009, 11:51 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
2Face wrote:
ok if i beat carlito ill call you out antoan

Not a problem dude,its going to be the battle of the AWD lol!

I will like to get on this. The battle of the AWD.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 12:04 am

but u dont have an AWD car scratch
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 12:16 am

Can't Judge the book buy it's cover. I have a evo 8. I had a 350ztt. I just don't know how to change the username.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 12:54 am

Ok do a call out then with the fastes car u have
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:31 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

I should've called you before I took you off the KOTS list, all this working your way BACK up the list is unneccasary... Evil or Very Mad My bad bro... WithStupid

HEY STEVE TAKE ME OF THE LIST AND GIVE MY SPOT TO DIANDO AND BUY THE WAY I DIDN'T LIKE YOUR COMMENT
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 9:48 am

antoanS4 wrote:

what about you..i have a 2003 evo can i race you
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

I should've called you before I took you off the KOTS list, all this working your way BACK up the list is unneccasary... Evil or Very Mad My bad bro... WithStupid

HEY STEVE TAKE ME OF THE LIST AND GIVE MY SPOT TO DIANDO AND BUY THE WAY I DIDN'T LIKE YOUR COMMENT

Take your panties out your ass Sandor Laughing , ME telling 2Face that, has nothing to do with YOU telling me to take 2Face off the KOTS roll list the other day, so stop taking shit personal homie!... And as far as "you NOT liking my comment", you couldve call me so we can speak it out like Men because this online gangster shit is no longer ME!...

And also, asking me to take your name off the KOTS list aint solving shit, so im a tell you like I told Albert 2weeks ago, you earned your spot on KOTS list, so therefore I wont be taking you name off until someone beats you... I will be out tonight, so if you want to speak to me in person to work out our differences, I will be cool with that... Theres no need for us to become enemies over something so insignifigant, and I hope you understand that Sandor!...
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 11:09 am

lmk when this goes down
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 12:11 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

Take your panties out your ass Sandor Laughing , ME telling 2Face that, has nothing to do with YOU telling me to take 2Face off the KOTS roll list the other day, so stop taking shit personal homie!... And as far as "you NOT liking my comment", you couldve call me so we can speak it out like Men because this online gangster shit is no longer ME!...

And also, asking me to take your name off the KOTS list aint solving shit, so im a tell you like I told Albert 2weeks ago, you earned your spot on KOTS list, so therefore I wont be taking you name off until someone beats you... I will be out tonight, so if you want to speak to me in person to work out our differences, I will be cool with that... Theres no need for us to become enemies over something so insignifigant, and I hope you understand that Sandor!...

i know wat im saying if you dont want ot do it thats fine with me its nothing personal with you and there is no point of me being on the list my car is not going to run
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 12:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]/BAN wrote:
i know wat im saying if you dont want ot do it thats fine with me its nothing personal with you and there is no point of me being on the list my car is not going to run

Hey sandor what happened to your car>>?>? you blew it up already or what>? why its not going to run>>? Sandor!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:34 pm

oh shit affraid i missed all the action.....well well since you call me out is my race i thing, so is gonna be 40 to 140 ok no 120!!! ok see you tonight at the spot and we will race at MEXICO Sk
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:36 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
oh shit affraid i missed all the action.....well well since you call me out is my race i thing, so is gonna be 40 to 140 ok no 120!!! ok see you tonight at the spot and we will race at MEXICO Sk

OK THATS FINE... HOW ABOUT 40-160 WHATS UP?
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:39 pm

2Face wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:

how about 200mph lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:40 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
2Face wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:

40-140 IS FINE CARLITO... TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT TO DO THIS.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:42 pm

2Face wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
2Face wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:

im pretty sure he said tonight
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:43 pm

2Face wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
2Face wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:

we can do this tonight bro if is ok with you scratch
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:44 pm

h3y carlito if I decide to go (long ass drive from wpb) nos tiramos a ver como nos vamos? lmk brotha, are you going this sunday as well?
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:54 pm

03terminator wrote:
h3y carlito if I decide to go (long ass drive from wpb) nos tiramos a ver como nos vamos? lmk brotha, are you going this sunday as well?
i can't this sunday bro. but tonight is ok so i see you there homie afro
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:55 pm

OK ILL CALL STEVE TONIGHT AND LET HIM KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 1:59 pm

2Face wrote:
OK ILL CALL STEVE TONIGHT AND LET HIM KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT
ok bro Cool
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2009, 6:17 pm

350z tt wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

what about you..i have a 2003 evo can i race you

Sure why not,if it is for the KOTS spot do a call out cheers
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 9:11 am

Ok thanks so I just work my way up the list.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 13th 2009, 10:26 am

350z tt wrote:
Ok thanks so I just work my way up the list.

Something like that... If you have a really fast car(140+trap) and you decide that you dont want to work your way up the KOTS list, you have the option to callout spots from 5-10 just to make it on the list... If you come out with a win, then I suggest you to work your way up from there(spot#4,#3,#2,#1)...

But you would have to first make a callout on our website specifying the KOTS spot that your gunning for if your trying to make it on the list... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!   calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out Carlito to get on the KOTS list!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next