SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4

Go down 
+6
V6Chris
ruddysentra
julio
s.e.a.n
SILVERBEAST
antoanS4
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:15 pm

Let me know Frank when u wanna do this and what roll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:40 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

Rolling Eyes How funny,, you are ready to race my supra but you are not READY to run my cobra!!!>?

OK no problem I'll give you a race with the supra, and if you beat my supra i will beat you right back with the cobra and put you right back where you came From.. So be ready for this coming Sunday i will take both cars to the spot and race you back to back since you couldn't come out today
Sunday Sept the 20Th of the year 2009!!>
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 9:46 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
antoanS4 wrote:

Rolling Eyes How funny,, you are ready to race my supra but you are not READY to run my cobra!!!>?

OK no problem I'll give you a race with the supra, and if you beat my supra i will beat you right back with the cobra and put you right back where you came From.. So be ready for this coming Sunday i will take both cars to the spot and race you back to back since you couldn't come out today
Sunday Sept the 20Th of the year 2009!!>

I was ready for ur cobra today u left early, and u can call Steve to ask him if i didnt call him at 6:20pm when i was on the way to 106nw and turnpike, i also call Sandor, u could ask him to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:00 pm

damn Frank getting called out everywhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:03 pm

I was ready for ur cobra today u left early, and u can call Steve to ask him if i didnt call him at 6:20pm when i was on the way to 106nw and turnpike, i also call Sandor, u could ask him to[/quote]

Cool No problem we'll race next Sunday>> Dont get busy again.. I'll Take two fresh bottles of nitrous just for you..;; I'll had already ran Titos with the last little hit of nitrous i had and you probably would've beat me with an empty bottle, Not fair right!!>?

So please Antoan try to make it on time next Sunday; I really want take that spot man for my Cobra, i need to get on that list as soon as possible...
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 10:08 pm

no problem ill be on time
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 20th 2009, 11:02 pm

antoanS4 wrote:

I was ready for ur cobra today u left early, and u can call Steve to ask him if i didnt call him at 6:20pm when i was on the way to 106nw and turnpike, i also call Sandor, u could ask him to

Frank, Antoan did call me and he was trying meet up to run you, he had things to do and thats why he couldn't make it earlier.... Damn, I cant wait to see this run, should be interesting!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 9:38 am

Street racing is serious business.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 9:43 am

lol i say we do a pic nic every sunday and runs after. it was a great sunday
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 10:43 am

X1
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 6:24 pm

this is gonna be very interesting im not gonna miss it.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 7:58 pm

julio wrote:
lol i say we do a pic nic every sunday and runs after. it was a great sunday

ehh I wont host the next one, but anyone else is more then welcome too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 21st 2009, 9:23 pm

if u need frank ill drive ur supra there :-P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 1:10 pm

Hey antoan, my girl wont be able to drive my supra to the spot Today sunday 09/27/2009,, So we'll race weds night or saturday ... ok>!!?
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 1:34 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey antoan, my girl wont be able to drive my supra to the spot Today sunday 09/27/2009,, So we'll race weds night or saturday ... ok>!!?

popcorn
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 1:36 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:

You should have Felix take one of your cars for you... Jerkit
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 1:37 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:

You should have Felix take one of your cars for you... Jerkit

x1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:18 pm

Hey i am done with fucking Bullshit of mexico 1 mexico 2 and any fucking mexico named out there in 27... i am done, i got fucking cut by that fucking red neck, and got a fucking drag racing ticket, I had to named and call some of the pds I know to get off the arrest.. so fuck all that shit,...

That cop has me and V6Chris racing each other on video, I saw it, the cop showed me the video.. Now they are video taping people racing and then they use it against in court..

Check this this fucking link.>>>>> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yunior04GT
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Yunior04GT

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:31 pm

dam man, what happen??????
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:34 pm

A Frank, I think its something wrong with your phone or something because I been trying to call you!... Give me a call...
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:38 pm

Sorry to hear that, Every day is getting worst for us, Good run Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:43 pm

good run antoan..we'll do it again on i75.. No more mexico for me or 27, or bend or any other stupid spot where we can get cut and fucked over cops, atleast not me i wont there!!!..

Last edited by Thepunisherz06 on September 27th 2009, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:44 pm

damn that sucks Frank, at least you didn't get arrested
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:46 pm

[quote="03terminator"]damn that sucks Frank, at least you didn't get arrested[/quote]

almost Brother.. Almost.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:46 pm

antoan, i think your audi and my cobra would be a good match, i don't have crusher's tq, you'll probably edge me out but should be a good run....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4   Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Frank Supra vs Antoan S4
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next