SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KOTT Who's in?

Go down 
5 posters

Would you like to see a KOTT list on SK?
Yes
KOTT Who's in? I_vote_lcap91%KOTT Who's in? I_vote_rcap
 91% [ 10 ]
No
KOTT Who's in? I_vote_lcap9%KOTT Who's in? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 3:00 pm

Just wanted to see who would be interested in participating in a KOTT list? We could do something similar to the KOTS but maybe meet up once a month at the track to race? If your car is set up for the street you don't have to try to be on the list, it will not be for everyone, just those who have a track set up, or want to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 3:19 pm

yeah I can probably setup a 10 fastest et times or divide it into 12s 11s 10s 9s 8s??
Back to top Go down

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 3:26 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
yeah I can probably setup a 10 fastest et times or divide it into 12s 11s 10s 9s 8s??

I think it would be cool just to have one list. Also if a 10.60 car races a 11.10 but the 11.10 car gets the better reaction time he could have a chance at winning. This way we are not just racing slips we are really racing.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 3:46 pm

I setup a list that people can record time slips....as far as KOTT list I don't think enough people will be willing to drive to the track when they get a callout....maybe i'm wrong...let's see how the polls goes and we'll go from there
Back to top Go down

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 25th 2009, 4:08 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
I setup a list that people can record time slips....as far as KOTT list I don't think enough people will be willing to drive to the track when they get a callout....maybe i'm wrong...let's see how the polls goes and we'll go from there

It's whatever, I go to the track all the time and figured it would be fun for all of us to get together once a month or so, it would not have to be everyone just those that want to be on the KOTT list. I know V6Chris, Rafa and some other guys don't mind coming up.
Back to top Go down
Blue Nightmare

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-08-20

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:54 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

It's whatever, I go to the track all the time and figured it would be fun for all of us to get together once a month or so, it would not have to be everyone just those that want to be on the KOTT list. I know V6Chris, Rafa and some other guys don't mind coming up.

I would be willing to come out, I also agree for one list; to me it's not really a KOTT with a class for each ET.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 2nd 2009, 3:31 am

im down for track time! ill be getting back home tomorrow.
id like to set up something for the track next week, well see scratch
Back to top Go down

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2009, 9:20 pm

I am Down Chris>> let me know when>Q!!!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2009, 2:00 am

We need to start this!! got a nice nitrous pass even tho i spun all first gear, the pass was at countyline dragway tonight, when the track gets sticky 60 foot should be around 1.39 to 1.42.

reaction time 0.612
60 foot 1.535
trap mph 104.6
1/8 mile et 6.651

The cobras and shelbys need to line up!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 12:22 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
We need to start this!! got a nice nitrous pass even tho i spun all first gear, the pass was at countyline dragway tonight, when the track gets sticky 60 foot should be around 1.39 to 1.42.

reaction time 0.612
60 foot 1.535
trap mph 104.6
1/8 mile et 6.651

lol so who s up ? tan cagaos ?
Back to top Go down

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:48 am

03eatoncobra wrote:

reaction time 0.612
60 foot 1.535
trap mph 104.6
1/8 mile et 6.651

You would take me threw the 8th but not threw the 1/4
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 7:58 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

reaction time 0.612
60 foot 1.535
trap mph 104.6
1/8 mile et 6.651

You would take me threw the 8th but not threw the 1/4

lol!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:12 am

I will post another slip on saturday and also a video, ill hit a 6.3 / 6.4 hopefully when my suspension is dialed in.
Then I will make it to PBIR for some racing, i think i can take you in the 1/4 but well see this is racing Cool
Back to top Go down

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:30 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
I will post another slip on saturday and also a video, ill hit a 6.3 / 6.4 hopefully when my suspension is dialed in.
Then I will make it to PBIR for some racing, i think i can take you in the 1/4 but well see this is racing Cool

Let me know when your going, I'll meet you up there.
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 8:37 am

i also want to see that other cobracrusher thing running is it ready jet? that thing better run 9s
Back to top Go down

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:40 am

Don't get me wrong I love Frank, but I got $ saying he doesn't touch 10's much less 9's!
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 9:54 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:16 am

The thing is that power is not important to run down the 1/4 mile, my car does not even make 600hp to the wheels through the c4. I have less than 3k in power upgrades and i weight around 3500, imagine my setup on a coupe affraid
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:18 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
The thing is that power is not important to run down the 1/4 mile, my car does not even make 600hp to the wheels through the c4. I have less than 3k in power upgrades and i weight around 3500, imagine my setup on a coupe affraid

now here is someone using there head! Cool
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:25 am

Eatons spankin whipples and kb haha that's what I like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KOTT Who's in? Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOTT Who's in?   KOTT Who's in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOTT Who's in?
Page 1 of 1