SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS

Go down 
+14
CARLITOEVO
NorySS
LthlGT500
Coming Soon
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
alberth@ad-turbo.com
Phantom SRT4
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
86fox
srt4
Vtom92
antoanS4
SILVERBEAST
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 8:36 pm

Hey steve i am done with the bend shit, with the mexico shit, and any racing spot where we can easily get cut by the pds, brother, From now on who ever that wants to race me and my cars, they will have to hit the hawy with me or the track, No more sunoco racing, and no more 27 or bend racing,.. and this is the reason why i am saying all of this>> because when i get cut and lose my driving privileges and have to pay fines and when I get put in jail no body its going to be around when i get fucked up by the PDS... So good luck to everyone with that mexico,bend and 27 Bullshit. I'll still be around to meet up at sunoco but i am not racing no more in these particular places..
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 9:26 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Race Results: BMW 318 pulled a black/Nitrous Cobra by a little 70-140
CrusherCobra Pulled Antoan S4 by roughly a car and a half 40-140
Nory SS pulled Antoan by a few cars 40-140
Alberth@adturbo beat 86Fox from a dig (quarter mile)
86Fox pulled Frank (quarter mile)
CrusherCobra pulled V6Chris dig (quarter mile)

there were more races but I can't remember them all

video ASAP plz
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 9:57 pm

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
Hey steve i am done with the bend shit, with the mexico shit, and any racing spot where we can easily get cut by the pds, brother, From now on who ever that wants to race me and my cars, they will have to hit the hawy with me or the track, No more sunoco racing, and no more 27 or bend racing,.. and this is the reason why i am saying all of this>> because when i get cut and lose my driving privileges and have to pay fines and when I get put in jail no body its going to be around when i get fucked up by the PDS... So good luck to everyone with that mexico,bend and 27 Bullshit. I'll still be around to meet up at sunoco but i am not racing no more in these particular places..

I respect your wishes Frank, but if you think that I wouldn't have your back if you got put in jail today, then you obvoiusly dont know me to well... All you had to do is call me and I wouldve had your bail money... Dont let your emotions get the best of you, take as much as time off racing that you need to get over this...
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 10:32 pm

Damn I hope for the best..if anything use Joel and my attorney...Jason Diamond...I got off a 77mph in a residential 30mph with no points or anything and Joel's got off every ticket he's sent to the guy, sometimes 3 at a time....with the video its going to be hard to fight it in court but at least he can lesson the penalty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 27th 2009, 10:39 pm

Ted Hollander is a personal friend of mine, he owns the Ticket Clinic, give me a call if you want his info Frank.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 11:17 am

Wow that blows.
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 12:02 pm

Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fam0uz
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Fam0uz

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 12:44 pm

CARLITOEVO wrote:
Neutral
ur shit moves hard bro affraid well i think it was u, i raced u sat, im the green 240 with black wheels Cool frank's z06 also moves harddd!!! lol i got raped twice on sat Sk lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 2:40 pm

Anyone have vids of the BMW with the Cobra?
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 4:41 pm

Fam0uz wrote:
CARLITOEVO wrote:
Neutral
ur shit moves hard bro affraid well i think it was u, i raced u sat, im the green 240 with black wheels Cool frank's z06 also moves harddd!!! lol i got raped twice on sat Sk lol!
lol! lol! your 240 moves hard to bro afro
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:14 pm

hey sunday was good man.but i agree with frank about mexico i know i don't race but when we use to go to mexico and they block us
i fucking get two ticket window and muffler i know my car is not fast btw im the slowone but we still gonna get fuck so for me no more mexico fuck that... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 6:35 pm

Where are the vids?
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 9:45 pm

i agree with frank cuz wen they got u racing on video an go to court its realy hard to prove you werent racing
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 10:02 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Where are the vids?
x2
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 10:15 pm

jabons Daddy wrote:
what happpend yesturday chrisss>? when are u gnnna take urrr BLACKKK CAR. ?

fuck you pussy when are you gonna even show bitch?!
YOU NEVER MADE IT! I KNEW IT.

your fox is parked btw
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 10:22 pm

I've just called the Ticket Clinic. theres not much they can garuntee me. They said $750 but i can still get court fees, ticket fees, school, license suspended, jail etc...
I too am done street racing with this GT. There is no sense in racing the DD anyway. its a stock car with nothing to gain from and i have no plans for the car. I will slowly just get removed from the dig list.

I dont know much about my options right now, I'll talk with Joel or Chris and see what happens. This is my second street racing ticket.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 11:22 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I've just called the Ticket Clinic. theres not much they can garuntee me. They said $750 but i can still get court fees, ticket fees, school, license suspended, jail etc...
I too am done street racing with this GT. There is no sense in racing the DD anyway. its a stock car with nothing to gain from and i have no plans for the car. I will slowly just get removed from the dig list.

I dont know much about my options right now, I'll talk with Joel or Chris and see what happens. This is my second street racing ticket.

Sorry to hear that Chris, goodluck with the ticket bro!... Sad
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 28th 2009, 11:38 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

Sorry to hear that Chris, goodluck with the ticket bro!... Sad

X2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:20 am

V6Chris wrote:

I got your back bro, we'll get it straightened out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:25 am

Thanks a million Chris, w/e you can do is well appreciated bro
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:27 am

sorry about your ticket chris. Sad i shoulda ran that fat fucker over when i had a chance. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:30 am

lol thanks guys for your support.

I personally am going to watch what I say on the forum because its clear proof sometimes. I'd advise others to do the same (wink wink)

and if possible if i could even be taken off the dig list. I was kind of hoping by now there would be 10 cars faster then me out the hole on the list by now..

Street racing with the GT is done.

The black car still awaits though =D
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:44 am

o'well whats said is said. the worst ticket i could get right now is being to parked. lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:45 am

MrEJay-1 wrote:
o'well whats said is said. the worst ticket i could get right now is being to parked. lol!

lol na bro the EF is a white monster
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 29th 2009, 12:46 am

V6Chris wrote:
lol thanks guys for your support.

I personally am going to watch what I say on the forum because its clear proof sometimes. I'd advise others to do the same (wink wink)

and if possible if i could even be taken off the dig list. I was kind of hoping by now there would be 10 cars faster then me out the hole on the list by now..

Street racing with the GT is done.

The black car still awaits though =D

Thats fine, I will take care of that right now for you!... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS   9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

9-27 SUNDAY DAYTIME RUNS
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next