SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT

Go down 
+15
Jspec Mk4
antoanS4
1JZ Gone_Wild
B16B-Ek
Steedafied
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
julio
Fam0uz
MatumboTuboLargo
LthlGT500
mach1chris
BlackMambaLS3
Yunior04GT
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
B16B-Ek
B16B-Ek

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-13

CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:45 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:47 pm

[quote="SlowWhiteShelby"]HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT SANDOR! Just know that you only have one night to do it! Ima park that ass tomorrow night!!!!

Sk[/quote

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Professional Street Racer
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 9:56 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT SANDOR! Just know that you only have one night to do it! Ima park that ass tomorrow night!!!!

Sk

ONLY IF YOU HAD THE BALLS TO GIVE ME MY RACE LIKE YOU ONCE TOLD ME YOU WOULD 30-140 BUT TO SHOW YOU I DO HAVE THEM IM GOING TO DO A RACE THAT IS NOT EVEN MY RACE SCENE YOU SEEM NOT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR WORLDS SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHTS 40-140 AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO PUT SOME MONEY Sk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 10:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

ONLY IF YOU HAD THE BALLS TO GIVE ME MY RACE LIKE YOU ONCE TOLD ME YOU WOULD 30-140 BUT TO SHOW YOU I DO HAVE THEM IM GOING TO DO A RACE THAT IS NOT EVEN MY RACE SCENE YOU SEEM NOT TO BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR WORLDS SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHTS 40-140 AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO PUT SOME MONEY Sk

OH SHIT!!!.... popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 10:23 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! TALK ALL THE SHIT YOU WANT SANDOR! Just know that you only have one night to do it! Ima park that ass tomorrow night!!!!

Sk

Give you your race? Do I look stupid, you want my spot you run my race! My race has never changed, it's always been 40-140, and you knew that before you called me out. Quit your crying and man up buddy! The rules are simple, you want to be on the roll list, you race from 40 up! I don't make the rules, I just follow them. I can't wait to hear your excuses tomorrow night. "I would have won if I raced my race" Jerkit2 Like I said earlier talk all the shit you want tonight, it's your last night to do so buddy. Oh and good job being a little bitch and throwing a temper tantrum like a little kid earlier when you hung up on me. I'm sure if the tables were turned and I asked you to run my race for your spot, you would be super happy to do so! Jerkit If you had balls you would have never cried about running my race, you would have manned up and dealt with it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 10:30 pm

Oh Oh !!! >>> ohthedrama cheers
Back to top Go down
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 1:15 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Sk

Give you your race? Do I look stupid, you want my spot you run my race! My race has never changed, it's always been 40-140, and you knew that before you called me out. Quit your crying and man up buddy! The rules are simple, you want to be on the roll list, you race from 40 up! I don't make the rules, I just follow them. I can't wait to hear your excuses tomorrow night. "I would have won if I raced my race" Jerkit2 Like I said earlier talk all the shit you want tonight, it's your last night to do so buddy. Oh and good job being a little bitch and throwing a temper tantrum like a little kid earlier when you hung up on me. I'm sure if the tables were turned and I asked you to run my race for your spot, you would be super happy to do so! Jerkit If you had balls you would have never cried about running my race, you would have manned up and dealt with it!

SEE YOU TOMORROW NIGHT Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Sk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 4:06 pm

Back to top Go down
1JZ Gone_Wild

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 9:33 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 9:53 pm

Crhis you are so fucking funny man>>> lol! <<< ALL Day
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:09 am

So what happen did u guys run or what popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:23 am

I lost the race, I'll leave it at that. It was my fault so it is what it is!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 1:48 am

Why it was your fault
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 2:12 am

GT500 forgot to turn the bottle on and was running on blower with the nitrous tune.....regardless the 240 won so congratulation Sandor for the win....hopefully we can see a rematch with both cars on full guns....
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 3:24 am

yes it would have been a good race if the gt500 was on bottle but.. it is what it is ... cant wait to see the next one :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 7:12 am

How could you forget to turn the bottle on scratch
Any vids...?
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 9:58 am

Wow, that's horrible. Did you forget to open the bottle up or was it you just forgot to arm the system? BIG difference.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:19 am

Steedafied wrote:
Wow, that's horrible. Did you forget to open the bottle up or was it you just forgot to arm the system? BIG difference.

the lines were filled from the bottle he used at the mile marker but the new bottle was not turned on...so when he went to purge it the purge worked because of the lines still being filled....but as said, it is what it is....next time remember to check everything Chris..including traction
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:28 am

LthlGT500 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

the lines were filled from the bottle he used at the mile marker but the new bottle was not turned on...so when he went to purge it the purge worked because of the lines still being filled....but as said, it is what it is....next time remember to check everything Chris..including traction

Ouch, epic fail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:44 am

I'm not worried about it, it's just a reason to make sure I don't lose next time. There's no excuse, I lost, plain and simple. I will not happen again!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:48 am

and why didnt u guys run 2ice??and btw congrats sandor!is just sucks for u chris after dedicating songs to sandor look what happened..but it is what it is just a race !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:19 pm

Sandor didnot want to run again, that was the choice he made. I offered to run his race, and offered to run without list implications. He only wanted to run for money ($100 to be exact), when the money was put together (not by me) he still chose not to race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:24 pm

Luis,

You have disrespected me a couple of times between these two call out threads. If you think you got something me then call me out and I'll gladly park your ass. Otherwise your just talking a bunch of shit, when I could not tell you the last time I've seen you race anyone.
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:33 pm

chris i didnt know that part of the story when sandor chose not to run u after the money was collected, and truly dont think anyone know that part of the story other than you, o well i guess perhaps steve or maybe v6 chris and any other sk member hear when (sandor said he did not want to run u even for money ) i dont know where did u come up with this. guys correct me if am wrong cause to my understanding chris left after we where at publix and he was very quick to do so ...........
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 12:34 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Luis,

You have disrespected me a couple of times between these two call out threads. If you think you got something me then call me out and I'll gladly park your ass. Otherwise your just talking a bunch of shit, when I could not tell you the last time I've seen you race anyone.

chris i talk way less shit than u and funny thing is u talk shit than they park ur slow ass mustang my car is in the shop i will be tunning in nobember remember i didnt just throw a bolt on wipple and a zex nitrous kit ..everything in my car was made from scratch and i have benn working some bugs out and trust me when my car was running i ran it alot more than u..i dont know why u feel disrespected because i havent dis u at all..all i said is u lost and u gotta way 10 days to run him again and u should do more mods thats it so stop crying like a baby..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT   CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CALLING OUT "SlowWhiteShelby" FOR THE #2 SPOT
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next