SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out franks z06 tonight!!

Go down 
+8
MrEJay-1
antoanS4
03terminator
SILVERBEAST
Vtom92
V6Chris
1JZ Gone_Wild
86fox
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 3:35 pm

I don't want to run anybody until my new setup is 100% complete. I don't want to risk breaking anything and then having to spend extra bread on repairs.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 3:42 pm

Steedafied wrote:
I don't want to run anybody until my new setup is 100% complete. I don't want to risk breaking anything and then having to spend extra bread on repairs.

Is that what happen on your last setup because after you ran both Felix and me, we never seen you out again!... popcorn
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:04 pm

man, you guys should take note as to how long it takes to get fords decent enough to race.

PS Steeda, I meant once you are ready of course. You probably wont get to race Frank since he makes 1,000,000 excuses, and Tito's always busy.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:15 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

Is that what happen on your last setup because after you ran both Felix and me, we never seen you out again!... popcorn

No, not really. What happened was I had a COMPLETE change of mind. The way the car was set up was a PITA, between the high compression and the race gas and nitrous etc. I just wanted something more turn-key, and decided to just switch it all up again for a final time. This time around it'll be a completely different car. But as i'm sure you know Steve, that takes some time. Especially if you're not a baller like SlowWhiteShelby or Frank lol, and you want to do it the RIGHT way. And pretty much I don't like coming out til i'm ready, as I don't like to give excuses. But don't worry, you'll see me out there hurtin' some feeling's soon enough lol.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:17 pm

NorySS wrote:
man, you guys should take note as to how long it takes to get fords decent enough to race.

PS Steeda, I meant once you are ready of course. You probably wont get to race Frank since he makes 1,000,000 excuses, and Tito's always busy.

LOL @ both comments. Read my above post. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 4:57 pm

So I'm a baller and my car is not done right?
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 6:28 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

LOL, you got the first part right, but you probably misunderstood what I was trying to say about the second part. The "getting your car done right" part was in in general. I guess I meant it for those that cut corners. Wasn't meant for you lol.
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 6:39 pm

why are you bad mouthing frank now? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 11:15 pm

Steedafied wrote:
NorySS wrote:

LOL @ both comments. Read my above post. Wink

the car is going back to the dealership. its mis firing and don't know what the fuck is up. i think its the plug wires are done because i just changed the spark plugs....i maybe out with it on saturday but won't be running. your best bet right now would be running frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 11:23 pm

NorySS wrote:

PLS Nory Stop The BS I had Already Raced each and every fast car on the hole list and already beat them almost all of them <<< Jerkit You only beat a 541AWDHP audi and thats it>!!

Nory you know what>>>? I can open a fucking dealership with the amount of cars I had already beat and sell car for a hole year!!!lol How about that>?

I'll race you and anyone that wants a piece of me !! Any Time!!! popcorn

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2009, 11:33 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

SlowWhiteShelby>>> you are parked>> Do yourself a favor and sell that 4,000LBS junk<<< Jerkit

The only way that your car would get any faster,is by 4 people pushing it down the street..LOL

when you and me we are ready to race I will make sure I bring my Hook So I can Hook your car to my rear bumper that way you can stay near my tail light>> LOL

Chris what are you taking off the car to reduce weight next>? The motor> LOL

Let me know So I can help you take it out..

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 9:37 am

Thepunisherz06 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

SlowWhiteShelby>>> you are parked>> Do yourself a favor and sell that 4,000LBS junk<<< Jerkit

The only way that your car would get any faster,is by 4 people pushing it down the street..LOL

when you and me we are ready to race I will make sure I bring my Hook So I can Hook your car to my rear bumper that way you can stay near my tail light>> LOL

lol!

Keep talking all the shit you want, cause when I park your ass AGAIN by 10 cars your the one that's going to look like a dumb ass! Jerkit2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:12 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Thepunisherz06 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

lol!

Keep talking all the shit you want, cause when I park your ass AGAIN by 10 cars your the one that's going to look like a dumb ass! Jerkit2

I hope I didnt hurt your feelings man...

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 12:49 pm

Awww... Frank your so mean, I've been at home crying all day.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 1:12 pm

ive been crying for u, im not even n the race
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 1:30 pm

Thx Phantom! I need all the support I can get cause Franks cobra is sooooo fast he's going to park me! Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 1:37 pm

I heard hes starting a Valet Parking service, hes gonna be a professional parker.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 1:39 pm

This race between frank and slow white is gonna be EPIC lol.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 5:35 pm

Steedafied wrote:
This race between frank and slow white is gonna be EPIC lol.

lol Epic it as hell. lol howmany threads and post to back it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 8:09 pm

Crhis what else have you done to the car today>>? Tell me man you know what I got for you already!!>No reason to hide stuff in between us>>LOL

So what else have you done to the car besides taking the back sit out>>?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 8:32 pm

Ok i'll spill the beans on Chris's car
Hes doing a V6 swap lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 10:54 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Ok i'll spill the beans on Chris's car
Hes doing a V6 swap lol!
lol! not just any v6 but a CRT build v6 ready to support lots of boost... Laughing
just yanking your chain chris, lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2009, 11:49 pm

lol! lol! lol! Hey just to give you some Information on whats going on guys <<>> Kenne bell was Shipped yesterday and will be in my hands Tuesday morning; so by Tuesday 5PM the Crusher will be ready to hit the shop to install the new clutch and wednesday afternoon ready for tuning<< If not thursday>> No need to brake in an stage3+ Spec Clutch I am just going brake in with Nory Or fernandito.... So watch out when you see a burgundy Cobra with a weird noise like an airplane kind of sound when it pulls up at the spot.

lol

And Chris be ready to be Crushed and terminated without the possibility of no return Brother;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'll BE BACK.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2009, 8:12 pm

LMAO! Frank is just too much lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out franks z06 tonight!!   Calling out franks z06 tonight!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out franks z06 tonight!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2