SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5

Go down 
+8
Steedafied
LthlGT500
antoanS4
CARLITOEVO
julio
NorySS
I8URRICE
CWiLL
12 posters
AuthorMessage
CWiLL
CWiLL

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 Empty
PostSubject: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 11:28 am

Hey just trying to get on the list for the rolls. LMK when u can line it up
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
I8URRICE
Professional Street Racer
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 11:29 am

ohh shiit
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:14 pm

Cwills coming to crack some heads.
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:33 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:44 pm

shit affraid popcorn
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 12:51 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2009, 1:16 pm

Cwill trying to clean house.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 3:55 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2009, 9:43 pm

fernandito you are gonna get your ass walked man So dont try to hide now>> you can run but not for to long..

lol!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2009, 10:00 am

Damn this guy's fucked lol. I think alot of people will be fucked on the list now that Cwill wants some. 150mph trap is CEREAL!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 5:47 pm

Is this race still gonna happen?... popcorn
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 6:12 pm

i thought it already did?
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2009, 10:39 pm

what gonna happen with this????? scratch
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:15 pm

Today CWill came out to run Fernandito's SRT4, however, the race did not happen because he was unable to get a hold of the driver for his car... This list was design to increase the racing that goes on-on our forum, so therefore I will NOT accept you NOT having a driver present as a legitamate excuse as to why this race could not happen tonight... Other little issue as well, but I will chose NOT to elaborate on them....

As of today I will remove the white SRT4 off the list, so congrats to CWill as the new KOTS #5 spot holder... Nothing personal between you and me Fernandito, I just need to see more racing going on, with less issues!... Thank you

-Steve
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:31 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Today CWill came out to run Fernandito's SRT4, however, the race did not happen because he was unable to get a hold of the driver for his car... This list was design to increase the racing that goes on-on our forum, so therefore I will NOT accept you NOT having a driver present as a legitamate excuse as to why this race could not happen tonight... Other little issue as well, but I will chose NOT to elaborate on them....

As of today I will remove the white SRT4 off the list, so congrats to CWill as the new KOTS #5 spot holder... Nothing personal between you and me Fernandito, I just need to see more racing going on, with less issues!... Thank you

-Steve
thats fine ,sometime this week i will post up the vid of the 1st time they tried to run ,for the people that say cwill never got on it and let off, where it sats in the rules once u get on the car the race is on!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 8:39 pm

Fernando u need a driver?? afro lol jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5   Calling out Fernandito SRT4  for roll spot #5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling out Fernandito SRT4 for roll spot #5
Page 1 of 1