SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot

Go down 
+13
SILVERBEAST
2003styellowsrt
V6Chris
03terminator
s.e.a.n
Miamispd
ochizon
2Face
Phantom SRT4
LthlGT500
PTN Performance/ BANNED
MRxSLAYx
viper1500rwh
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot Empty
PostSubject: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:51 pm

it's nothing personal to anybody, am just trying to make the number 1 spot. Joel am going to show u that going into auto in the viper is not a mistake actually its the way to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 6th 2010, 11:55 pm

affraid
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:34 am

I like the way things are going. Didn't see crazy shit like this in the future when we were eating mcdonalds coming up with car club names lol.
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 1:45 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 3:04 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
I like the way things are going. Didn't see crazy shit like this in the future when we were eating mcdonalds coming up with car club names lol.

oh yeah I remember that night when we were all at wal-mart...steve, joel, you, big A and me.....talking about getting t-shirts done this was before Steve had nitrous, when the GT500 had only 500miles, when joel only had an intake and I believe you didn't have the IS-F....we were all members of SFR....and now look at us....fucking twin turbo vipers, twin turbo gallardo, 9 sec evos, all going at it just to have there name on that number 1 spot....SouthernKnights has come a long way in only a years time...From SK admins we want to thank all the active users of this website who continue to show support and the only promise we want from all of you is to continue making callouts and coming out with faster cars(spread the word)...that said I think we are starting 2010 off with a good start....keep it up guys
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 4:17 am

SK and the whole street racing scene as a whole has come a long way in the passed year. 2010 its on. Hope it just keeps getting better!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:07 am

damn fernandito... please dont do like the others and give up your spot... atleast put up a show...
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 8:09 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
SK and the whole street racing scene as a whole has come a long way in the passed year. 2010 its on. Hope it just keeps getting better!

Phantom SRT4

LOL @ the young-ins...
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:50 pm

Looks like Nelson is going for the #1 spot. TD Evo is at #1 by default.

Nelson should have no problem in cleaning up the floor with that little 4 banger. Laughing
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 12:52 pm

Miamispd wrote:

Nelson should have no problem in cleaning up the floor with that little 4 banger. Laughing

Pick your words wisely
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 1:03 pm

Words/description could not be more appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 1:58 pm

ochizon wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

Phantom SRT4

LOL @ the young-ins...

lol I been going to a lot of race spots (not just 27) since I was in elementary school, I know there are a lot of sick fast cars, and other spots that have been good forever, but out at sunoco and shit the majority of cars have been getting much faster lately, I know theres still the guys that dont come out and are way faster, but just overall u see a lot more 10 and 11 second cars going at it. Thats what I ment.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 4:45 pm

Miamispd wrote:

damn why all the hate? let the little 4 cyl that could.. be... idk whats goes down between ya'll but why don't you run him and let the owner of the other viper do the talking/racing... idk either of you guys so this is not bias, i just see for some reason you don't like the evo, just run him and show him your car is faster if it truly is,
just my .02
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:41 pm

Side bets for Evo and Viper in future?

anyway what auto tranny is in the viper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:44 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Side bets for Evo and Viper in future?

anyway what auto tranny is in the viper?

IIRC IT HAS A PG
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

Number of posts : 473
Registration date : 2009-04-10

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 10:46 pm

i talked to fernando 2day n the srt is going bak to the shop right after he runs tito so i dont know if this is gana be possible
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 10:50 pm

2Face wrote:
damn fernandito... please dont do like the others and give up your spot... atleast put up a show...

wen has he gave up the spot?if ur refering to him n cwills race ill have the vid up 2mm n u tell me,remeber its only at 23-24psi /shortly ull see it at 35psi
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 8:17 am

2003styellowsrt wrote:
2Face wrote:

wen has he gave up the spot?if ur refering to him n cwills race ill have the vid up 2mm n u tell me,remeber its only at 23-24psi /shortly ull see it at 35psi

FELIPE WHY DO YOU MAKE EVERYTHING SO DIFFICULT.... I WAS REFERRING TO HOW EVERYONE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY WHEN TT LAMBO WANTED TO GET ON THE LIST AND GOT TO 1ST PLACE WITHOUT RACING ANYONE
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 9:51 am

2003styellowsrt wrote:
i talked to fernando 2day n the srt is going bak to the shop right after he runs tito so i dont know if this is gana be possible

Why it cant "go in the shop after he runs Titto" AND NELSON'S VIPER?... scratch It makes no sense to me why he would accomadate Tito's callout and NOT Nelson Viper callout... And also, Fernandito has an account on this website, so why are you speaking for him WHEN MY RECORDS SHOW THAT HE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE YESTERDAY AND VIEWED NELSONS CALLOUT?....

Felipe, since you answered Fernandito's callout for him, you let him know that he has 7days to run Titto and Nelson's Viper, and if he doesn't, he will lose his spot!... I have nothing personal against any one of you, I just want to see more racing going on this website, NOT who has the best strategy on holding there KOTS spot longer!...
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 10:54 am

^^^ TRU

Seems to me that theres a lot of people that dont want to race maybe because they dont want to lose?
I am no street racer but at the track i race any car and if i lose it only makes me get better and better scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 10:56 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:

Why it cant "go in the shop after he runs Titto" AND NELSON'S VIPER?... scratch It makes no sense to me why he would accomadate Tito's callout and NOT Nelson Viper callout... And also, Fernandito has an account on this website, so why are you speaking for him WHEN MY RECORDS SHOW THAT HE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE YESTERDAY AND VIEWED NELSONS CALLOUT?....

Felipe, since you answered Fernandito's callout for him, you let him know that he has 7days to run Titto and Nelson's Viper, and if he doesn't, he will lose his spot!... I have nothing personal against any one of you, I just want to see more racing going on this website, NOT who has the best strategy on holding there KOTS spot longer!...

So fkn true. Lately the list has looked more like a chess game with people making chess moves in order to try and strategically keep their position on the list instead of racing. Who cares if you know you're gonna lose to someone. Besides, anything can happen in a race.
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 12:01 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:

wana know y cuz hes not gana run u fullybuilt turbo viper that suposably makes 1500rwhp at 23psi ,sounds real pointless ,oh and btw hell be out 2mm if tito wants his run
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 12:37 pm

2Face wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
2Face wrote:

FELIPE WHY DO YOU MAKE EVERYTHING SO DIFFICULT.... I WAS REFERRING TO HOW EVERYONE MOVED OUT OF THE WAY WHEN TT LAMBO WANTED TO GET ON THE LIST AND GOT TO 1ST PLACE WITHOUT RACING ANYONE
my bad reading owns me attentionwhore
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:00 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:

wana know y cuz hes not gana run u fullybuilt turbo viper that suposably makes 1500rwhp at 23psi ,sounds real pointless ,oh and btw hell be out 2mm if tito wants his run

Well if Fernandito didn't want to run Nelson Viper because he had NOTHING for him, then why he couldn't just say it!... And how does it "sound real pointless" on the SRT4 running the VIPER, if thats his(Viper) way of trying to make it on the KOTS list?.... Rolling Eyes

I will now move Fernandito's SRT4 down to the #6spot by default, so congrats to NELSON'S VIPER on his new #5spot KOTS list!....
Back to top Go down
2003styellowsrt
2003styellowsrt

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:03 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:

Well if Fernandito didn't want to run Nelson Viper because he had NOTHING for him, then why he couldn't just say it!... And how does it "sound real pointless" on the SRT4 running the VIPER, if thats his(Viper) way of trying to make it on the KOTS list?.... Rolling Eyes

I will now move Fernandito's SRT4 down to the #6spot by default, so congrats to NELSON'S VIPER on his new #5spot KOTS list!....
thats fine why is franks car still on the list wen its unraceable?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next