SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot

Go down 
+13
SILVERBEAST
2003styellowsrt
V6Chris
03terminator
s.e.a.n
Miamispd
ochizon
2Face
Phantom SRT4
LthlGT500
PTN Performance/ BANNED
MRxSLAYx
viper1500rwh
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:10 pm

Congratulations to Nelson.

Who is next? TD EVO?

Let's get this done.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:32 pm

Money on race with Viper vs EVO
whose in?

the rest of this thread is retarded
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:38 pm

Miamispd wrote:
Congratulations to Nelson.

Who is next? TD EVO?

Let's get this done.

It doesn't work like that Jorge and V6Chris, technically he will have to make another callout or 2 before he even gets the chance to run TDEVO for his #1spot.... Im pretty sure the Viper and the EVO will be an interesting run to see, however, the list MUST BE run in an organized manner... Im just waiting to see who the VIPER next callout will be... popcorn
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:51 pm

Steve, might I make a suggestion on a modification to the list?

I propose that if someone on the list is called out, and cannot race, or chooses not to for any reason, that the challenger not get the spot, but rather the spots just below all move up one spot. for example, a guy calls out #5. #5 cannot/chooses not to race. Then #6 takes the spot, #7 takes #6, etc... and the challenger gets the last spot. Its more fair, imo, that the guy at #6, who at least raced to get that spot, get a free bump, rather than get leap-frogged by a car that has not even raced for it.

Just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 2:13 pm

ochizon wrote:
Steve, might I make a suggestion on a modification to the list?

I propose that if someone on the list is called out, and cannot race, or chooses not to for any reason, that the challenger not get the spot, but rather the spots just below all move up one spot. for example, a guy calls out #5. #5 cannot/chooses not to race. Then #6 takes the spot, #7 takes #6, etc... and the challenger gets the last spot. Its more fair, imo, that the guy at #6, who at least raced to get that spot, get a free bump, rather than get leap-frogged by a car that has not even raced for it.

Just a suggestion...

Great suggestion Ochizon, however, I will have to walk around with a laptop 24/7 trying to update the list from all the callouts being made daily!... Besides, the reason I drop everyone down one because everyone EITHER already ran someone on the list OR already knows that they dont have anything for a certain car on the list... The KOTS list is setup from the FASTEST CAR TO THE SLOWEST!...

Its like this, if I drop the person down to the last spot who declines on ones callout(or where ever your suggesting me to move them), the only thing they will do is just make another callout to that same person who got bump up and took there spot, which would leave him right in the same spot that I would've put him at...
Back to top Go down
ochizon
ochizon

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-07-06

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 2:26 pm

fair enough.

I just wanna see some racing! lol
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 2:40 pm

I will hold my $1.76 then til the race day comes lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 3:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]aaaah!!! Fernandito<>> My turbo Sucks and my SRT-4 too I got scared of Nelson's Viper and thats why I can't race Him.. lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 3:43 pm

MORE RACING LESS GIVING UP YOUR SPOT nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 171405
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 3:49 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
MORE RACING LESS GIVING UP YOUR SPOT nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 171405

less slacking on vids! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:19 pm

2003styellowsrt wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2003styellowsrt wrote:
i talked to fernando 2day n the srt is going bak to the shop right after he runs tito so i dont know if this is gana be possible

Why it cant "go in the shop after he runs Titto" AND NELSON'S VIPER?... scratch It makes no sense to me why he would accomadate Tito's callout and NOT Nelson Viper callout... And also, Fernandito has an account on this website, so why are you speaking for him WHEN MY RECORDS SHOW THAT HE BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE YESTERDAY AND VIEWED NELSONS CALLOUT?....

Felipe, since you answered Fernandito's callout for him, you let him know that he has 7days to run Titto and Nelson's Viper, and if he doesn't, he will lose his spot!... I have nothing personal against any one of you, I just want to see more racing going on this website, NOT who has the best strategy on holding there KOTS spot longer!...

wana know y cuz hes not gana run u fullybuilt turbo viper that suposably makes 1500rwhp at 23psi ,sounds real pointless ,oh and btw hell be out 2mm if tito wants his run
+1 why beat up your car on a race thats pointless. that is soo true. i wouldn't run the viper either. it's not about losing its about a 600? whp srt4 vs a fully built twin turbo 1500rwhp? viper. yeah hell of a race. Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit at the end of the day none but the owner pays for the car when its broken Fernandito dont let these parked ass guys run a pointless race. i wouldn't run the viper with my car SRT VS VIPER = FAIL A REAL RACER KNOWS HIS CARS POTENTIAL Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]aaaah!!! Fernandito<>> My turbo Sucks and my SRT-4 too I got scared of Nelson's Viper and thats why I can't race Him.. lol!
YOU SHOULD MAKE THIS A BUMPER STICKER AND PUT IT ON THE COBRA lol!
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 4:58 pm

Hey Joel what do you propose?

How do you propose that the higher HP cars move up the list? It appears that the slower cars on the list must give up their spot by default if they do not want to run the higher HP cars. If SK wants to attract quick/fast cars to their site, i.e. "THE LIST", then it must do something to make it happen. scratch

At the end of the day I would think that SK would want to have as many quick/fast cars as possible on their list. After all these wil be the cars that can represent SK in races against other racers from other sites such as N2S.

Discuss it with Mike and the powers that be and please make a decision.

I hope to be out in the next month and be ready to contend for the title. Suspect
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 5:05 pm

Miamispd wrote:
Hey Joel what do you propose?

How do you propose that the higher HP cars move up the list? It appears that the slower cars on the list must give up their spot by default if they do not want to run the higher HP cars. If SK wants to attract quick/fast cars to their site, i.e. "THE LIST", then it must do something to make it happen. scratch

At the end of the day I would think that SK would want to have as many quick/fast cars as possible on their list. After all these wil be the cars that can represent SK in races against other racers from other sites such as N2S.

Discuss it with Mike and the powers that be and please make a decision.

I hope to be out in the next month and be ready to contend for the title. Suspect

Jorge, I do agree with the majority of your post, however, WHO IS MIKE that has ANY power on this site to make any decision reguarding the KOTS list because I dont know of any?... scratch
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 5:14 pm

Hey Steve. My mistake. I was speaking with a client named Mike as I was typing. I meant to say Steve (you). Hell am I getting that old?

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 6:23 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

less slacking on vids! lol!

i'd have the videos up of you and the cobra but I can't find my camera....I hope I didn't lose it
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 6:30 pm

if u cant find it, it sounds lost! lol. hopefully u can find it though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot   nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nelsonpeformance viper calling out fernandito srt4 #5 spot
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2