SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3

Go down 
+21
V6Chris
Eifelrennen
DJNMS3
all seeing eye
s.e.a.n
DJ996TT
vette
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
EVO BYD
antoanS4
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
XtremeEG
03eatoncobra
LthlGT500
Miamispd
SILVERBEAST
SDRMIAMI
B16B-Ek
viper1500rwh
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 Empty
PostSubject: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 10:37 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
B16B-Ek
B16B-Ek

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 10:42 pm

Shocked
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 10:58 pm

list is getting bigger! lol

congrats on the number 4 spot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 11:19 pm

Lets see what the Almighty 1500hp VIPER can do to the lil 653hp Corvette!... Joel show Nelson that you aint backing down to a VIPER thats has more than double the amount of hp you got and give the MAN a run!.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:16 am

When is this happening???????????????

Interesting call out. Sad

Nelson wants to get to the top quickly.

Let's see if he makes it and, if so, how long can he stay there? confused Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:29 am

is the yellow viper going to be doing the racing or the srt-10
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:40 am

I guess the corvette wont be running this car because he did not race the evo... so the viper should win by default the #3 spot and call out #2.
Back to top Go down
XtremeEG
XtremeEG

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 3:51 am

well imo, i think every1 should run him, remember guys u get to pick what roll u wanna do...so use it as an advantage, plus i would race a 1500whp viper just to see it pull away from me, should be great entertainment, just my 0.02 afro
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 8:46 am

i accept the call out 70-160 give me the jump you go when i go after all you have a 1500 whp viper and i got a little bolt on corvette with 653 whp. show us what the viper really has can that power glide tranny and boost controller prevail on the street. i guess we will see. lets do this talk is cheap bring the canary bird out to play [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:14 am

BOTH CARS WILL HAVE GPS ON THEM WE NEED TO PROVE BOTH CARS WENT 160 I DONT KNOW IF THAT POWERGLIDE WILL DO 160 YOU GOT 2 GEARS BUDDY NO CHEATING ON THIS ONE YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO RUN THAT SHIT THE RIGHT WAY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:16 am

this should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:30 am

TOMORROW SUNDAY THE 10TH WE WILL RUN THIS RACE. DAY TIME RUN 1-2 PM. IM READY ARE YOU. affraid[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:42 am

03eatoncobra wrote:
I guess the corvette wont be running this car because he did not race the evo... so the viper should win by default the #3 spot and call out #2.
THE ONLY REASON I BACKED OUT WAS SO THE EVO AND THE LAMBO COULD RUN. IT WAS A PERSONAL THING BETWEEN DRIVERS. I WILL RUN THIS VIPER AND GIVE IT MY ALL I DONT GIVE UP MY SPOT I WILL RUN ANY CAR
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 10:30 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:
THE ONLY REASON I BACKED OUT WAS SO THE EVO AND THE LAMBO COULD RUN. IT WAS A PERSONAL THING BETWEEN DRIVERS. I WILL RUN THIS VIPER AND GIVE IT MY ALL I DONT GIVE UP MY SPOT I WILL RUN ANY CAR
cheers awesome, good racing coming up!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HELLO...... IS THERE A 1500 WHP ,YELLOW BANNANA, TWIN TURBO ,VIPER OUT THERE THAT WANTS A PIECE OF THIS 653 WHP VETTE? IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS, LET HIM KNOW Z51JOEL IS READY AND WAITING.......
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 12:41 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HELLO...... IS THERE A 1500 WHP ,YELLOW BANNANA, TWIN TURBO ,VIPER OUT THERE THAT WANTS A PIECE OF THIS 653 WHP VETTE? IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS, LET HIM KNOW Z51JOEL IS READY AND WAITING.......
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 1:08 pm

Joel do you know something about Nelson's car that none of us do? You sound confident that you can take him down. Brother this guy is putting down a lot of power and he is running a two speed automatic.

I respect you for not backing out but you may have bit off more that you can chew. affraid
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 1:13 pm

Miamispd wrote:
Joel do you know something about Nelson's car that none of us do? You sound confident that you can take him down. Brother this guy is putting down a lot of power and he is running a two speed automatic.

I respect you for not backing out but you may have bit off more that you can chew. affraid
THIS RACE IS NOT ABOUT WINNING IT ABOUT SEEING NELSONS CAR IN ACTION. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF BARKING 1500 WHP BLAH BLAH BLAH WELL BRING IT IM GOING TO SHOW HIM THAT THIS VETTE WONT BACK DOWN. AND HE BETTER PULL ME 10+ CARS OR ELSE THAT SHIT IS PARKED affraid AT THE END OF THE DAY HE HAS 850 WHP MORE THAN ME. RACING THE VETTE AND PULLING A FRIEGHT TRAIN SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE lol! WE WOULD ALL EXPECT THIS BUT FOR MY SK MEMBERS AND OUR FORUM SUPPORTERS THE SHOW MUST GO ON Cool
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 1:19 pm

WHEN IS THIS GOING DOWN? Shocked

Weather permitting do this tomorrow. cheers tongue

Hey Nelson are you going after the Lambo or TD EVO or both? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 1:21 pm

Miamispd wrote:
WHEN IS THIS GOING DOWN? Shocked

Weather permitting do this tomorrow. cheers tongue

Hey Nelson are you going after the Lambo or TD EVO or both? Evil or Very Mad
Tomorrow is what i had said of course weather permitting lol! HE BETTER GET THIS TICK OFF OF HIM FIRST BEFORE HE RACES ANY OF THEM lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 2:12 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Miamispd wrote:

THIS RACE IS NOT ABOUT WINNING IT ABOUT SEEING NELSONS CAR IN ACTION. I HAVE HEARD ALOT OF BARKING 1500 WHP BLAH BLAH BLAH WELL BRING IT IM GOING TO SHOW HIM THAT THIS VETTE WONT BACK DOWN. AND HE BETTER PULL ME 10+ CARS OR ELSE THAT SHIT IS PARKED affraid AT THE END OF THE DAY HE HAS 850 WHP MORE THAN ME. RACING THE VETTE AND PULLING A FRIEGHT TRAIN SHOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE lol! WE WOULD ALL EXPECT THIS BUT FOR MY SK MEMBERS AND OUR FORUM SUPPORTERS THE SHOW MUST GO ON Cool

X2 Joel, well said
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 2:19 pm

I have $10 on the vette, i dont know how the hell that viper would hook with 1500 rwhp, i know theres boost control and big DRs, but remember a race only last seconds... and 70-160 is not even 100mph sprint, make sure the viper is well setup for that race otherwise it could be a drift show lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 2:29 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
I have $10 on the vette, i dont know how the hell that viper would hook with 1500 rwhp, i know theres boost control and big DRs, but remember a race only last seconds... and 70-160 is not even 100mph sprint, make sure the viper is well setup for that race otherwise it could be a drift show lol!
Sk Sk Sk lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 2:34 pm

Race is on for tomorrow. Bring that little red chihuahua, I'm gonna show you going Auto is no mistake! I am only trying to make this more interesting cause the only fast car on the list right now is TDEVO. Everyone else is a 12 sec car. It doesnt end with me....Tirso with 240 is gonna join the site, Eddie with TT Viper, Eddie with the CTSV, Twin Turbo Z06, and Batmobile. All the cars from down South are gonna take over the SK List! affraid

P.S. If it rains tomorrow morning I am not racing.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 2:41 pm

IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOU OR LITTLE HAVANA JOINING THE SITE THATS WHAT THE LIST IS FOR AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS OUR GAME OUR SITE YOU WANT TO BE A PART OF IT SO OBVIOUSLY WE MUST BE VERY IMPORTANT IN ALL YOUR EYES lol! lol! lol! BRING IT THIS LITTLE CHIHUAHUA IS GOING TO MAKE YOU RUN THE LITTLE BANNANA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] GIVE A DOG A BONE lol!

Last edited by Z51JOEL on January 9th 2010, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next