SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3

Go down 
+21
V6Chris
Eifelrennen
DJNMS3
all seeing eye
s.e.a.n
DJ996TT
vette
03terminator
Phantom SRT4
EVO BYD
antoanS4
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
XtremeEG
03eatoncobra
LthlGT500
Miamispd
SILVERBEAST
SDRMIAMI
B16B-Ek
viper1500rwh
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 2:47 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
I have $10 on the vette, i dont know how the hell that viper would hook with 1500 rwhp, i know theres boost control and big DRs, but remember a race only last seconds... and 70-160 is not even 100mph sprint, make sure the viper is well setup for that race otherwise it could be a drift show lol!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 3:12 pm

viper1500rwh wrote:
Race is on for tomorrow. Bring that little red chihuahua, I'm gonna show you going Auto is no mistake! I am only trying to make this more interesting cause the only fast car on the list right now is TDEVO. Everyone else is a 12 sec car. It doesnt end with me....Tirso with 240 is gonna join the site, Eddie with TT Viper, Eddie with the CTSV, Twin Turbo Z06, and Batmobile. All the cars from down South are gonna take over the SK List! affraid

P.S. If it rains tomorrow morning I am not racing.

Seems like SK's Lambo is gonna end up 9 or 10 on the list! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 3:15 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
viper1500rwh wrote:
Race is on for tomorrow. Bring that little red chihuahua, I'm gonna show you going Auto is no mistake! I am only trying to make this more interesting cause the only fast car on the list right now is TDEVO. Everyone else is a 12 sec car. It doesnt end with me....Tirso with 240 is gonna join the site, Eddie with TT Viper, Eddie with the CTSV, Twin Turbo Z06, and Batmobile. All the cars from down South are gonna take over the SK List! affraid

Seems like SK's Lambo is gonna end up 9 or 10 on the list! lol!
ONE WOR HATER
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:25 pm

gonna be nice to have a list with all the real fastest cars in South Florida cheers
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:33 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
gonna be nice to have a list with all the real fastest cars in South Florida cheers

X2
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:37 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT.... RACING NOT TALKING lol! I HOPE MORE CARS COME ON THE LIST BUT IF THEY WANT MY SPOT THESE TRACK CARS ARE GOING TO HAVE TO RUN A GPS CAUSE I LIKE TOP END SO I HOPE THEY CAN DO 160 MPH
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<<<we gonna have to set something up and represent South Florida a little better than this.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:44 pm

viper1500rwh wrote:

Its 11.9 consider a 12sec car too LOL
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:53 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <<<<we gonna have to set something up and represent South Florida a little better than this.
ALL THOSE CARS IN THAT VIDEO ARE PARKED. MOST OF OUR CARS WOULD RAPE THOSE CARS. IM SURE TITOS VETTE WOULD HAVE PUNISHED ALOT OF THEM lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 5:59 pm

I know, I was like like WTF is this the first time I saw that video lol. Making it look like they came down and parked South Floridas fastest or something.lol.... but they do have a very nice list too, would be kool to see a South Florida vs Central/North Florida thing with all the big boys.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 7:17 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
HELLO...... IS THERE A 1500 WHP ,YELLOW BANNANA, TWIN TURBO ,VIPER OUT THERE THAT WANTS A PIECE OF THIS 653 WHP VETTE? IF SOMEBODY KNOWS WHO HE IS, LET HIM KNOW Z51FIDEL IS READY AND WAITING.......
lol! thats what's up, at least you are trying and not backing down, due or die
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 7:22 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
ALL THOSE CARS IN THAT VIDEO ARE PARKED. MOST OF OUR CARS WOULD RAPE THOSE CARS. IM SURE TITOS VETTE WOULD HAVE PUNISHED ALOT OF THEM lol!

Those are all Parked ass cars. U guys should try to organize something with South Florida vs Central Fl. I'm sure we can all get along and represent for the 305/954!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 8:08 pm

^^^Thats what its all about
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:10 pm

Actually, it's all about the bitches.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:41 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

Those are all Parked ass cars. U guys should try to organize something with South Florida vs Central Fl. I'm sure we can all get along and represent for the 305/954!

That's a good idea to have a south florida vs everything up north....meet in like west palm beach or something.....I'd have to ask the other north florida forums
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 9:44 pm

viper1500rwh wrote:

BRING IT
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 9th 2010, 11:02 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:

HEY THATS A GOOD IDEA. WE WOULD RAPE THOSE IDIOTS lol! THEN MAKE A VIDEO OF THEM GOING BACK HOME WITH THIER ASSES HURT lol!
Back to top Go down
DJ996TT
DJ996TT

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 12:51 am

can i come ? lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 2:45 am

Z51JOEL wrote:
TOMORROW SUNDAY THE 10TH WE WILL RUN THIS RACE. DAY TIME RUN 1-2 PM. IM READY ARE YOU. affraid[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THIS SHIT IS FUCKING FUNNY JOEL!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 9:59 am

IM READY 2:00 PM TODAY AT THE SPOT!!!!! MR SANDAL ARE YOU OUT THERE lol! 70 -160 affraid
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:00 am

Yall better today!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:11 am

ITS ON. THE VIPER CONFIRMED 1:00 PM Sk
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 11:49 am

chancleta cheers
Back to top Go down
all seeing eye
all seeing eye

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-01-06

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 12:00 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 2:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] THE VIPER BROKE AN AXLE. MAYBE THIS WILL HELP lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3   NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NELSONPEFORMANCE VIPER CALLING YOEL Z51 FOR SPOT #3
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next