SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!

Go down 
+6
LthlGT500
03eatoncobra
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
MrEJay-1
V6Chris
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:11 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Chris i'll drive up wends No problem>> but We'll run off the list and since your car its faster than mines and it will never park yours>> show some balls and give me a 50 to 150 run since you are asking me to be fair with JP now you be fair with me>> or you just want to hide behind your lil tail like a lil dog Chris>? you know you are scared to race me and now more that you know that I fixed the fuel sensor issue>> So Chris prove to everyone in here that your car its faster than mines and lets run a 50 to 150; Since my car is so parked you should win regardless of any roll we do right>? Remember Chris you have nothing to lose your car is faster than mines you said it many many times before Now prove it, or you just want to continue running your mouth in here and trying to show the world that you beat a car with less power than yours with a fucked up fuel pressure sensor..

Trust me when I say this Chris>> I will park your ass this time and dont let off early or miss a gear or spin or lose control ok>> I promise you that I wont give you any excuses this time if you beat me>> and definitely you will need to race faster cars like the s2k or Sandor's 240. And talking about Sandor> I give respect to him because regardless of all the shit talking we do he always gives me any roll I want NOW here is the one million dollar question jajaja>> can you do the same Chris would you give me a 50 to 150 run>>?

See you in two days MR: .
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:19 pm

Guys Sorry, I just checked, and this wednesday it will be closed for bracket racing.

http://www.racepbir.com/drag.html

wont be open til next wed...
My bad guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
(Good and tight) I have slicks whats your log bolts pattern>? my wheels will fit mustangs patterns and corvette patterns, I can let you use them at the track if you like.!!!
Frank thanks for the offer but my wheel bolt pattern is 4x100 so they won't fit. I need to swap the slicks on since the DR are way past the wear bars and starting to look like slicks. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 6:23 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Guys Sorry, I just checked, and this wednesday it will be closed for bracket racing.

http://www.racepbir.com/drag.html

wont be open til next wed...
My bad guys
Oh well Sad TO THE SREETS WE GO cheers lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 7:33 pm

well Crhis you offered me the race I will take it 50 to 150 it is>> see you next wends.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 7:37 pm

Good & Tight wrote:
Oh well Sad TO THE SREETS WE GO cheers lol!

til the day we die cheers
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 7:44 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:
I will hit you up.
We tuned on saturday with the 200shot, made 589rwhp at 16* timing on 110oct.

something is wrong man>> 589RWHP on a 200shot does not sound right scratch >> that sounds more like 100shot

what was the TRQ?
just like chris said, when you put a c4 you loose a lot of horsepower, but you gain alot at the track. when i went 11.1 1/4 mile i only had 440rwhp and my car weights around 3500 pounds. last week i went 6.50 at the 1/8th with 150shot on pump gas, now tuned on 110oct with 200 shot, hoping for a 9sec pass at the 1/4mile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 8:00 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I never lie about mines I said it many times 633 and 678TRQ on the stock blower with 150shot then 633 and 670TRQ with the kenne bell 21 spark and 23psi I dont know the numbers yet on nitrous but I will let you guys know>> and by the way I wont spray no more than 100shot for now til I build my engine.

its that good enough for you as per the truth Chris>? ...

Frank, didn't you make better numbers on a stock blower/150shot vs the Kenny Bell that you have on the car now?... scratch

yes Steve but I had more timing when I had the stock blower on spray>> with the kenne bell its different because I make power right way and quicker at lower RPM than waiting for the spray and boost of the stock EATON to make Big power altogether at 4kRPMS you get me>> plus now I have almost the same power with the kenne bell at lower rpms and less timing with out the nitrous.. so thats a big improvement From kenne bell superchargers.. the stock EATON only made me 480RWHP and 513TRQ at 14.5 psi.

633 and 670TRQ kenne bell no Nitrous. Crhis cheers

Oh I forgot to say that now it made 648RWHP 671TRQ at STP saturday night spinning out the dyno with a lean issue 13.5 fuel ratio. no nitrous. scratch I dont know why but its making more power the more I drive it.

Lean=Fast, but Lean=KaBoom!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 8:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
well Crhis you offered me the race I will take it 50 to 150 it is>> see you next wends.

Just make sure you read the other thread, make sure you know what you're getting into! Try to keep your shit talking organized in one thread!
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 8:20 pm

about the c4 i just finish rebuilding mine for like the 10th time the tranny took a dump by the time o got to the shop yesterday but is back on its feet already goin to countyline wed sence pb is not goin to be open
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 8:24 pm

alberth@ad-turbo.com wrote:
about the c4 i just finish rebuilding mine for like the 10th time the tranny took a dump by the time o got to the shop yesterday but is back on its feet already goin to countyline wed sence pb is not goin to be open

You coming out Wednesday night Alberth? I'd like to run you for the fuck of it. LMK.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 9:01 pm

dont even bother going on wednesday, you will not hook because they dont prep.
i will be going on saturday its the only day that is decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 9:22 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Just make sure you read the other thread, make sure you know what you're getting into! Try to keep your shit talking organized in one thread!

lol! Jerkit lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2009, 11:32 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
You coming out Wednesday night Alberth? I'd like to run you for the fuck of it. LMK.

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 8:52 pm

chris i was talking about the red car not the yellow
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2009, 9:12 pm

I have no interest in running the Red car!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 1:03 am

red car at county line?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 6:26 pm

I only read the 1st page...but guys there is NO test and tune this week 5 day bracket race!

Chad
Back to top Go down
Tiger.T
Tiger.T

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 7:05 pm

so what's going on? the spot or PBIR tonight?
Back to top Go down
cardelino18
cardelino18

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 7:31 pm

the spot i think... i think PB is close for some reason...
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 7:37 pm

cardelino18 wrote:
the spot i think... i think PB is close for some reason...

it is not closed they have a 5 day bracket race going on.

Chad
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2009, 7:49 pm

Tiger.T wrote:
so what's going on? the spot or PBIR tonight?

The spot....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!   Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nov 18(this wed) TRACK?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2