SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List Empty
PostSubject: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 25th 2009, 3:15 pm

Danny86'Fox can we do this tonight, i'll be running you in the EVO? popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 10:22 am

whats up man yea i was out of town so when do you wanna do this
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 12:54 pm

what happened to the evo coming out yesterday? i went out to the spot thinking we were gonna run but the evo wasnt there Neutral
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 5:34 pm

we can do it sunday...and the evo is way faster than wen he ran u he upgraded the turbo an got tuned and i would like to run u in my charger afta too i finaly got tires
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 9:55 pm

you must be thinking of the wrong person again. i drive a black cammed ls1 camaro. i raced his evo WITH the fp green/tuned a week and a half ago, as well as talked to him just saturday night to confirm that he was going out on sunday. as for us running it, isnt the charger stockish with <125shot?
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 10:40 pm

well i dont drive the EVO so if you and him talked already thaats between you and him, and as for the charger i think you beat me when i ran the 370Z but if you wanna run for fun im down
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 11:23 pm

what car am i racing??? scratch
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 12:32 am

hwdcharger wrote:
well i dont drive the EVO so if you and him talked already thaats between you and him, and as for the charger i think you beat me when i ran the 370Z but if you wanna run for fun im down

we never ran. i talked to you or someone and said it would of been pointless
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 1:17 am

86fox wrote:
whats up man yea i was out of town so when do you wanna do this

il race u but from a roll, 30 roll good for u? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 10:05 am

bottle for bottle right??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 11:15 am

86fox wrote:

popcorn
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 11:54 am

to foxbody ur racing the charger 1st and afta the evo wants to race the winner for the kot list
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 11:59 am

86fox wrote:

of course cheers
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 12:42 pm

ok sounds good but i think this week will be kind of tuff for me cus its my girlfriends bday. so i think we should set this up for next wensday at the medley spot. and you to vtom92.
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 12:47 pm

this is good i can kill to birds with one stone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 12:52 pm

but this aint for the list right?
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 1:28 pm

86fox wrote:
but this aint for the list right?
we both wanna run for the kot list
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 1:48 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 11:36 am

hey steve its dannyfox i no i have a few races that i have been trying to do but my car has been having this problem where it starts to break up.we have changed many parts on the car but nothing. i had set up those races for next week thinking it would be ready but i just found out that the wireing harness is burned in the back of the motor. and a new one is big bucks so il be out for a while. i think you should take me out of the list until im ready then ill just work my way back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 11:40 am

86fox wrote:
hey steve its dannyfox i no i have a few races that i have been trying to do but my car has been having this problem where it starts to break up.we have changed many parts on the car but nothing. i had set up those races for next week thinking it would be ready but i just found out that the wireing harness is burned in the back of the motor. and a new one is big bucks so il be out for a while. i think you should take me out of the list until im ready then ill just work my way back up.

Way to man up Danny and be willing to work your way back up the list! Let me know when you you get it ready, I'll accept a call out from you anytime.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 11:51 am

86fox wrote:

No problem Danny, thanks for letting us know, I will update the list immediately!... Good luck on getting that wiring hareness because I would like to see your name back on the Dig list ASAP!...
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 12:01 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
86fox wrote:

Way to man up Danny and be willing to work your way back up the list! Let me know when you you get it ready, I'll accept a call out from you anytime.

ok chris thanks. and when is the slowshelby going to be ready to start raping once again??
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 12:03 pm

ok steve ill try to get back as soon as possible thanks man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2009, 4:05 pm

86fox wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
86fox wrote:

ok chris thanks. and when is the slowshelby going to be ready to start raping once again??

Car goes in the shop on Tuesday! It will be done by next week!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MenaceEVO Calling Out Danny86'fox For The #2 Spot On The Dig List
Page 1 of 1