SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List

Go down 
+6
NorySS
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
CARLITOEVO
Jspec Mk4
hwdcharger
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hwdcharger
Professional Street Racer
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List Empty
PostSubject: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 12:02 pm

Nory let me know when you want to do this against the EVO popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 1:03 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 2:12 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 2:19 pm

ohhhh boy
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 3:44 pm

popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 3:55 pm

the dig lisswt?

btw how many people are you going to call out at the same time? you know #2 and #1 spots are higher than #3 right?
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 4:56 pm

NorySS wrote:
the dig lisswt?

btw how many people are you going to call out at the same time? you know #2 and #1 spots are higher than #3 right?

I was about to say that too lol
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 7:07 pm

ur right norry ima jus wait for sean to be ready.. so sean get ur clutch and my clutch is starting to go so ima run u wit a bad clutch and street tires if i cant get da radials.. let me kno wen ur ready to run for ur spot dis is an offcial call out nvm norry.... Sk
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 12:49 am

NorySS wrote:
the dig lisswt?

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 8:39 am

hwdcharger wrote:
ur right norry ima jus wait for sean to be ready.. so sean get ur clutch and my clutch is starting to go so ima run u wit a bad clutch and street tires if i cant get da radials.. let me kno wen ur ready to run for ur spot dis is an offcial call out nvm norry.... Sk

Its going to take more that 15 days, so you can go ahead and take my spot but SlowWhiteShelby called me out first so I'm guessing he would be moved up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 8:43 am

s.e.a.n wrote:
hwdcharger wrote:

Its going to take more that 15 days, so you can go ahead and take my spot but SlowWhiteShelby called me out first so I'm guessing he would be moved up.

That would move me up to number one, I've been waiting to run you for a while. Let me know when you get you're clutch fixed and I'll give you a race for your spot back.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 8:51 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
hwdcharger wrote:

That would move me up to number one, I've been waiting to run you for a while. Let me know when you get you're clutch fixed and I'll give you a race for your spot back.

Sounds good!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 10:06 am

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

That is correct that you should be rewarded the #1spot on the dig list Chris, because your callout to Sean was made over a month ago.. However, you must keep in mind that your car is considered down at this time also(possible blown motor)... Once its confirmed that your motor isn't blown, please be sure to let us know and I will be sure to make the changes ASAP!...

-Steve
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 10:45 am

i wanna move up on both list i might not make it to number 1 bt i kno ill make it to number 2 on the dig list.. and norry is warming up that spot for months now nobody calls him out bt dats kool i want number one so i will be going for number 1 spot as soon as things are offical...NO JOKING lol!
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 10:49 am

ayy chris u cant run sean u aint on the dig list and u can only call out between 5-10 dats fair so im the one who is gunna race sean if he can get his car ready if not i take it and u jus get on the list then u can run me for #1 thats fair 100%..
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 11:00 am

If ur not on the list, or ur number 4-10 or w/e ur still allowed to call out #1, they just dont HAVE to accept, but if they want to accept the race they can...

Southern Knights
KOTS RULES wrote:
Rule 4- If you are NOT on the list, you can ONLY callout one of the spots between 5-10. Once you are in the top 5 to get higher on the list you must work your way up(you are allowed to call two spots up ex.5 callouts 3, 4 callouts 2, 3 callouts 1) if a spot holder for example number 3 gives number 7 a race and number 7 beats 3 then number 7 takes 3's spot and 3 moves down to 4. But to clarify number 3 doesn't have to give number 7 a race unless he wants to but must give number 4 a race if number 4 calls out 3.
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-28

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 11:58 am

SO IF CHRIS IS DOWN AND SEAN IS DOWN DO I GO TO # 1
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 12:05 pm

86fox wrote:
SO IF CHRIS IS DOWN AND SEAN IS DOWN DO I GO TO # 1

That would've applied ONLY if other people didnt make any callouts to Sean for his #1spot... So whoever made the called out to Sean for his #1 spot FIRST will get the #1 spot on the dig list, and of course you will remain #2...
Back to top Go down
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 12:08 pm

oh ok but i called out sean at the same time chris did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 12:36 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

That is correct that you should be rewarded the #1spot on the dig list Chris, because your callout to Sean was made over a month ago.. However, you must keep in mind that your car is considered down at this time also(possible blown motor)... Once its confirmed that your motor isn't blown, please be sure to let us know and I will be sure to make the changes ASAP!...

-Steve

Just a blown head gasket Steve, the car will go in the shop first thing next week and will be ready the middle of next week. I just ordered the new head gaskets and APR head stud kit!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 12:44 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Just a blown head gasket Steve, the car will go in the shop first thing next week and will be ready the middle of next week. I just ordered the new head gaskets and APR head stud kit!

Thats good to hear Chris, but I understand that both you and Danny made a callout to Sean for the #1 spot on the very same day, but who was it that actually made the first callout is what I really need to know before I make these changes.... Was it you or DannyFox?.... shurg popcorn
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 1:22 pm

I feel very important right now lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 1:27 pm

I called out Danny for the number one spot over two months ago.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 2:09 pm

lol I hope people ready in Jan. I wont be filled with power but i'll make sure the 1/4 rule on the street is applied. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
86fox
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
86fox

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2009, 2:21 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol I hope people ready in Jan. I wont be filled with power but i'll make sure the 1/4 rule on the street is applied. Cool

scratch ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List   MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MenaceEVO Calling Out Nory For The #3 Spot On The KOTS List
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next