SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun runs tonight??

Go down 
+12
Vtom92
vette
Eifelrennen
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
V6Chris
MRxSLAYx
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
Italianjoe1
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vtom92
Professional Street Racer
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 3:03 am

V6Chris wrote:
wait nevermind you said "Bunch" theres a few of us with loose screws I guess. you must be better. so whose the bunch? ALL?! So if you think we're a bunch of retards what does that make you the guy saying this who joins our site?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 10:16 am

ItalianJoe, did you used to have a yellow Cobalt? If so, I believe a friend of mine in a red gto had a couple runs with you a whileeee back. I was the camera dude.
Back to top Go down
Italianjoe1
Italianjoe1

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:57 am

Steedafied wrote:
ItalianJoe, did you used to have a yellow Cobalt? If so, I believe a friend of mine in a red gto had a couple runs with you a whileeee back. I was the camera dude.

Yeah, that was probably me. Which red GTO?
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 2:25 pm

ohthedrama popcorn
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 2:26 pm

ill run ur 350z with the charger afro
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 3:00 pm

The idea that you'd use a 350Z Nismo to drag race is hilarious. Christ, you're fucking stupid -- it's like lining up in an ACR...
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 4:05 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 4:30 pm

Lmao... So are we stupid for racing Evo's and GTR's also?
Thats like me saying a Zo6 with leather seats should never be raced because it will defy the purpose...

The idea that you'd use a Street car to drag race is hilarious. Christ your fucking stupid. Cars arnt multifunctional people! GOSH! Dont you guys Play Grand Tourismo? Whats Wrong With All of YOU!?! lol!
Eifelrennen wrote:
The idea that you'd use a 350Z Nismo to drag race is hilarious. Christ, you're fucking stupid -- it's like lining up in an ACR...
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 4:40 pm

u defently cant talk u race a 4 door lexus luxury car, shit I race a 4 door neon, Antoan races a 4 door Audi, Steve races a 4 door grocery getter, how many 4 door evos in the crew? damn I dont think ANY of us should be racing Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
Italianjoe1
Italianjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 7:51 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:

Sorry, it's my daily car, and I like to run it now and then for fun. I don't think it's some awesome drag car, it's a heavy little car with a fucking V6, if I wanted a drag car I would have bought a Camaro or some shit. I wanted something fun to drive and nice to look at (IMO), and i will race it on occasion.

What do you drive/race?
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 8:44 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
u defently cant talk u race a 4 door lexus luxury car, shit I race a 4 door neon, Antoan races a 4 door Audi, Steve races a 4 door grocery getter, how many 4 door evos in the crew? damn I dont think ANY of us should be racing Jerkit2
the 4door sedans are taking over the streets lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 8:52 pm

hwdcharger wrote:
Phantom SRT4 wrote:
the 4door sedans are taking over the streets lol!
Agreed cheers
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:05 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:

I race a fuckin chick car. hit me up in Jan for some money runs if you have a STOCK bottom end like me....out the hole only please.

btw joe i didnt bother reading the notebook of a post you wrote. I'll take it as its something you said online nice and far away from everyone but would never say that to any of us. Instead you just decided to gain some kind of internet popularity onthe worst fucking street racing site ever ....SFR....
but you do apologize....other wise i dont care
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 11:13 pm

Italianjoe1 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
wait nevermind you said "Bunch" theres a few of us with loose screws I guess. you must be better. so whose the bunch? ALL?! So if you think we're a bunch of retards what does that make you the guy saying this who joins our site?

Ok, i'm not about to go back and review the video, but from what I recall it was basically a bunch of shit-talking over a picnic. Didn't seem to make much sense to me. Not something I would take a video of and post on the internet like I was proving something. Ask yourself, did any good come of it? From what I can tell, you guys realized that you did not fit well with them, and most of you have left that group. I'm sure there are regular memebers here who still post on SFR all the time, because, seriously, it's only the internet, if you get your feelings hurt over someones comments, you need to find another hobby.

I'm here because I knew my car would be in the video when I ran Soaka370. Steve has talked to me on occasion, ran me in the Cobalt a couple times. He knows i'm not one to run my mouth. But I'm not gonna sugarcoat shit, you act stupid, i'll call you on it. I also expect the same if I do something retarded. I made a comment, you guys wanna give me shit for it, go right ahead. If YOU personally have beef with me, lets settle it in person as you suggested. Don't tell me I need to go talk to someone else, man up and take care of your own problems.

Again, i'm not here to start shit, just to race. If you don't want me here, have me banned or something, dunno what to tell you.

Joe

I dont know how good your reading is but yea. i did say i personally have a problem if you're calling me and my boys in that video retards. I dont care what you thought about the video no one cares about you or that parked colbolt you had or nismo you have. ALL I AM SAYING IS. IF YOU WANA CALL SOMEONE A RETARD much less a bunch of people retards do it like a man.

Wana know what I think is retarded, a guy with a s/c yellow sprayed colbolt giving me more excuses then a first class ricer on why he got walked on by a V6 mustang.
I was told that care had beeeen ready to run this that and the other. after you lose all the sudden the size of the shot went down, the car wasnt tuned, it misfired, you spun, the nitrous didnt work but when you sprayed you spun?

i dont care or want drama, i personally couldnt give a fuck about your opinion, thought or anything about you or if you called me w/e. I just wana hear WHY we are retarded. I dont care about some shit some nobody said months ago. I just was dying for you to join the retard site...we're retarded right?
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 12:11 am

Italianjoe1 wrote:

What do you drive/race?

I have a few cars.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 12:31 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
Italianjoe1 wrote:

What do you drive/race?

I have a few cars.

letme ask you something? you drag a audi?! whats wrong with you?!
not that I care for the dude you made the comment too but your point in general is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 1:05 am

V6Chris wrote:

letme ask you something? you drag a audi?! whats wrong with you?!
not that I care for the dude you made the comment too but your point in general is just stupid.

I don't own an Audi anymore.

You think my point is stupid because you missed it.

My point is that the drag generated by the various spoilers and diffusers of the 350Z Nismo make it less than ideal for drag racing. Much like the ACR Viper, but the Viper also has a more "track-oriented" transmission.
Back to top Go down
Italianjoe1
Italianjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 2:12 am

V6Chris wrote:
I dont know how good your reading is but yea. i did say i personally have a problem if you're calling me and my boys in that video retards. I dont care what you thought about the video no one cares about you or that parked colbolt you had or nismo you have. ALL I AM SAYING IS. IF YOU WANA CALL SOMEONE A RETARD much less a bunch of people retards do it like a man.

Wana know what I think is retarded, a guy with a s/c yellow sprayed colbolt giving me more excuses then a first class ricer on why he got walked on by a V6 mustang.
I was told that care had beeeen ready to run this that and the other. after you lose all the sudden the size of the shot went down, the car wasnt tuned, it misfired, you spun, the nitrous didnt work but when you sprayed you spun?

i dont care or want drama, i personally couldnt give a fuck about your opinion, thought or anything about you or if you called me w/e. I just wana hear WHY we are retarded. I dont care about some shit some nobody said months ago. I just was dying for you to join the retard site...we're retarded right?

You obviously have a personal problem with me. I don't know why, but if you are so inclined, take it up with me next time you see me out at a spot or something. Or lets set up a time and place where we can resolve it in person, since the internet seems to be too artifical to you. Seems like you are getting really upset over this internet thing that you discredit so quickly. You keep saying you don't care, but you won't shut the fuck up about it...

As far as when you ran my car, I didn't know what was wrong with it, it wasn't running right. Turns out it had a cracked sleeve. So you ran my car on 3 cyls and beat me. Good for you :)

You are retarded for keeping this issue alive. There, you happy now? You got a response from me...

Last edited by Italianjoe1 on December 9th 2009, 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Italianjoe1
Italianjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 2:14 am

Eifelrennen wrote:
I don't own an Audi anymore.

You think my point is stupid because you missed it.

My point is that the drag generated by the various spoilers and diffusers of the 350Z Nismo make it less than ideal for drag racing. Much like the ACR Viper, but the Viper also has a more "track-oriented" transmission.

You are right, it would be the least ideal car to drag race, as the additional aero work would do nothing but increase drag. I didn't buy it as a drag-race only car though. It's not as light as a base model either. I like it, regardless.
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 2:31 am

i race a 4door evo wich is my daily making good power..and in the middle of being faster an more power an its a daily i could break at any second. ur 350z is jus a cruz car or go to the beach.. trust me yu dnt kno wat fast or drag racing is..if u wanna go fast get a different car. worth racing.. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 2:55 am

Italianjoe1 wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

You obviously have a personal problem with me. I don't know why, but if you are so inclined, take it up with me next time you see me out at a spot or something. Or lets set up a time and place where we can resolve it in person, since the internet seems to be too artifical to you. Seems like you are getting really upset over this internet thing that you discredit so quickly. You keep saying you don't care, but you won't shut the fuck up about it...

As far as when you ran my car, I didn't know what was wrong with it, it wasn't running right. Turns out it had a cracked sleeve. So you ran my car on 3 cyls and beat me. Good for you :)

You are retarded for keeping this issue alive. There, you happy now? You got a response from me...

your pile didnt start smoking til way later that night...but thanks I'll add that to the list of excuses you gave me that night..the spining and nitrous not kicking in but it spun when the nitrous hit, and the timing was off and it knocked and you coulda just said you lost.

I'm sure I'll see you out there. as i mentioned before
I just wana hear you say in person whose retarded. or just hear you say it was some stupid ignorant comment you made. point blank
like i said. i couldnt give a fuck about some shit that happend 9months ago. i just want your reasoning
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 2:59 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Italianjoe1
Italianjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 9:40 am

menaceEVO wrote:
i race a 4door evo wich is my daily making good power..and in the middle of being faster an more power an its a daily i could break at any second. ur 350z is jus a cruz car or go to the beach.. trust me yu dnt kno wat fast or drag racing is..if u wanna go fast get a different car. worth racing.. Jerkit

Okay.....
Back to top Go down
Italianjoe1
Italianjoe1

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 9:44 am

V6Chris wrote:
your pile didnt start smoking til way later that night...but thanks I'll add that to the list of excuses you gave me that night..the spining and nitrous not kicking in but it spun when the nitrous hit, and the timing was off and it knocked and you coulda just said you lost.

I'm sure I'll see you out there. as i mentioned before
I just wana hear you say in person whose retarded. or just hear you say it was some stupid ignorant comment you made. point blank
like i said. i couldnt give a fuck about some shit that happend 9months ago. i just want your reasoning

Smoking? I drove it like that till it finally blew out, which wasn't the same night. I lost, I don't deny it. I wasn't making excuses, your car was making way more power than mine, I was just confused as to why the car wasn't running correctly. I'm done with you Torres, you have nothing useful to say to me, and I have no reason to explain myself to a useless person. As far as the 'retard' thing that bothers you so much, you are a perfect example of retarded behavior that I saw in the video. From what I can tell on here and out on the street, everyone else has let it go, grown up and they get along. You are not there yet. Maybe it's just an age thing, I don't know. Seriously, grow up, let it go, drop the issue.
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 10:25 am

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun runs tonight??
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next