SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fun runs tonight??

Go down 
+12
Vtom92
vette
Eifelrennen
Phantom SRT4
Jspec Mk4
LthlGT500
V6Chris
MRxSLAYx
CRUSH
SILVERBEAST
03terminator
Italianjoe1
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2009, 2:35 pm

Italianjoe1 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
ItalianJoe, did you used to have a yellow Cobalt? If so, I believe a friend of mine in a red gto had a couple runs with you a whileeee back. I was the camera dude.

Yeah, that was probably me. Which red GTO?

Red GTO with HIDs and loud ass Magnapacks. Driver was a skinny and tall white boy...
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2009, 7:13 pm

I hate white boys.
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2009, 11:15 pm

ima white boi and there are alot of white men on this website so i jus you keep that down okay... Suspect
Back to top Go down
hwdcharger
hwdcharger

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2009, 11:19 pm

doesnt every1 Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/hwdink
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2009, 1:23 am

menaceEVO wrote:
ima white boi and there are alot of white men on this website so i jus you keep that down okay... Suspect

dont even bother responding to Eifelrennen's post hes a fucking pussy who never shows up to the spot or says wut car he has all he does is talk shit about everything.... Eifelrennen, unlike u i'll talk shit to ur face, confront me mother fucker Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Italianjoe1
Italianjoe1

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2009, 3:18 am

Steedafied wrote:
Italianjoe1 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:
ItalianJoe, did you used to have a yellow Cobalt? If so, I believe a friend of mine in a red gto had a couple runs with you a whileeee back. I was the camera dude.

Yeah, that was probably me. Which red GTO?

Red GTO with HIDs and loud ass Magnapacks. Driver was a skinny and tall white boy...

Had full exhaust? I think I ran one at sunoco like that way back when, lost by a little on the first run, then a lot on the second run. Bottle ran out halfway through the first run if it's the car i'm thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2009, 3:48 am

Vtom92 wrote:

dont even bother responding to Eifelrennen's post hes a fucking pussy who never shows up to the spot or says wut car he has all he does is talk shit about everything.... Eifelrennen, unlike u i'll talk shit to ur face, confront me mother fucker Jerkit

Hahahahahahahaha. Your car is slow.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2009, 9:59 am

menaceEVO wrote:

yeah im offended by this noshow prick Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun runs tonight??   Fun runs tonight?? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun runs tonight??
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3