SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress

Go down 
+11
MIKE-HKS
CRUSH
yellowvert
SFT_TUNED
pdv25
V6Chris
fatboyyyy
yellow_bullet_97
kachup
richevo
JLexus300
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress Empty
PostSubject: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 8:45 am

Last nite gmexpress zr1 vs gt500 on 200 shot
Stock zr1 won an gmexpress will be at the track tonite with the red vette
Back to top Go down
richevo
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 8:57 am

Video???
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:11 am

Waiting on the guys that took it to put it up
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:19 am

Thursday nites at the Starbucks on 49st an w 4th very good hangout if anyone didn't kno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:26 am

JLexus300 wrote:
Last nite gmexpress zr1 vs gt500 on 200 shot
Stock zr1 won an gmexpress will be at the track tonite with the red vette

What do you mean by Stock Zr1? Stock Zr1 Dont beat 200shot Shelby's, In order for tha Zr1 to be able to beat tha Shelby, it had to have Bolton's and nitrous. IJS unless they did a 30-40 roll or either Shelby ram him on boost only or some shit like that.
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:31 am

JLexus300 wrote:
Thursday nites at the Starbucks on 49st an w 4th very good hangout if anyone didn't kno
that's lazaro's(blue Shelby) hang out..lol
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:31 am

60-160
Bone stock the guy has had it for 2 months an he hasn't done nothing they opened it up after the race nobody seen any mods
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:32 am

richevo wrote:
JLexus300 wrote:
that's lazaro's(blue Shelby) hang out..lol
Yea he was there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 11:07 am

JLexus300 wrote:
60-160
Bone stock the guy has had it for 2 months an he hasn't done nothing they opened it up after the race nobody seen any mods

There is something wrong with tha shelby then! Can you let GMexpress know that I want to run tha Zr1?

Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 11:23 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JLexus300 wrote:
60-160

There is something wrong with tha shelby then! Can you let GMexpress know that I want to run tha Zr1?

i find hard to believe that a bone stock zr1 pulled a 200 shot of nos + boost Shelby..but anything can happen
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 12:16 pm

you should of not posted the location. now random people that lurk on here are going to show up.
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 12:25 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
JLexus300 wrote:
60-160

They will be at county line tonite at 8 so come out tonite if u can make it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 12:26 pm

Noone will ever see me go to tha location! I don't hang around alardosos... (Haters-Shit Talkers)
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 1:10 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Noone will ever see me go to tha location! I don't hang around alardosos... (Haters-Shit Talkers)
frank i go to this hangout and i don't consider myself a hater nor shit talker....stop worrying about what people say about you or your car.. all the guys at this meet are great people and i don't think it's right for u to call us haters and shit talker... come to Hialeah and have fun with us...just my .02
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 1:30 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
frank why call us haters when a shelby with a two hundred shot and bolt on was next to you when you have a full built motor with a big blower and no one is hating u when he spent much less than you...deja la fustracion asere leave it alone and move in life
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 1:40 pm

My comment was not directed to anyone in particular, So i apologize if i offended anyone, but in other circumstances i have been in tha area long time ago and the experience has not been the greatest, But bunch lil stupid kids running around screaming all kinds of stupidity and chirping tires in the parking lot and so forth.

Probably it's not the case now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 1:56 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
frank why call us haters when a shelby with a two hundred shot and bolt on was next to you when you have a full built motor with a big blower and no one is hating u when he spent much less than you...deja la fustracion asere leave it alone and move in life

Damn homie talks about a 200shot like thas a run in the park. LMAO. Yo Don't worry i got your point, but just keep in mind that i built my car to run multiple runs back to back and win them all in one night, I dont like to rely on nitrous since it is so unreliable most of the time, for instance' tha same night i beat the challenger, the challenger beat the shelby and pulled him nasty. Now you tell me why the shelby lost tha run, and you will know why i spent my money on my car lol.. But anyways everyone each and their own, I had the money to built and pay for a nice setup so i did it. Other Shelby owners shall do it too. IJS
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:28 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Damn homie talks about a 200shot like thas a run in the park. LMAO. Yo Don't worry i got your point, but just keep in mind that i built my car to run multiple runs back to back and win them all in one night, I dont like to rely on nitrous since it is so unreliable most of the time, for instance' tha same night i beat the challenger, the challenger beat the shelby and pulled him nasty. Now you tell me why the shelby lost tha run, and you will know why i spent my money on my car lol.. But anyways everyone each and their own, I had the money to built and pay for a nice setup so i did it. Other Shelby owners shall do it too. IJS

vacuum line came loose thats why
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:29 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

but dont those bigger blowers suffer more from heatsoak?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:36 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

4.0L and bigger blower run way cooler than the smaller blowers... I have a 3.75 upper making 24psi and i have cooling fans,bigger heat exchanger, and rear mounted Ice box running 6 gallons of water per minute. I don't have heat soak issues.

How do you think i'm able to run back to back with the car being consistent in every run? again guys Money Talks Bullshit Walks

Very Happy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 2:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

4.0L and bigger blower run way cooler than the smaller blowers... I have a 3.75 upper making 24psi and i have cooling fans,bigger heat exchanger, and rear mounted Ice box running 6 gallons of water per minute. I don't have heat soak issues.

How do you think i'm able to run back to back with the car being consistent in every run? again guys Money Talks Bullshit Walks

Very Happy

Very Happy

thats pretty badass... frank you're set up is an awesome setup if you dont go 9's.... Sk Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
My comment was not directed to anyone in particular, So i apologize if i offended anyone, but in other circumstances i have been in tha area long time ago and the experience has not been the greatest, But bunch lil stupid kids running around screaming all kinds of stupidity and chirping tires in the parking lot and so forth.

this is a well controlled environment !!!!+ all these 900hp Shelby guys just wanna have a good time..lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:13 pm

Thanks, but with this post i am out this thread! I am scared to power shift my shit in fear of breaking something even tho i got a wotbox... But next Wends night i will be at PBIR to accomplish my task.
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:39 pm

richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

this is a well controlled environment !!!!+ all these 900hp Shelby guys just wanna have a good time..lol
That's right Rich ...lol. Thats what those old bitches do when they go to starbucks, drink coffee talk about the economy and Obama. If I was them i would sell all those parked ass shelby's and get a goverment job. Laughing
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:42 pm

Well frank don't kno u personally but I seen u back in the day if I'm not mistaken u had the widebody yell supra but there no prob where we hang tonite is county line be great to meet u if u down for tonite let me kno I'll be with the gm express crew bc they are my uncles even tho I'm an import lover an they are of course gm lovers thanks hope to see some of u guys out there tonite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next