SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress

Go down 
+11
MIKE-HKS
CRUSH
yellowvert
SFT_TUNED
pdv25
V6Chris
fatboyyyy
yellow_bullet_97
kachup
richevo
JLexus300
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2010-10-10

Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:45 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
My comment was not directed to anyone in particular, So i apologize if i offended anyone, but in other circumstances i have been in tha area long time ago and the experience has not been the greatest, But bunch lil stupid kids running around screaming all kinds of stupidity and chirping tires in the parking lot and so forth.

Probably it's not the case now.
this is a well controlled environment !!!!+ all these 900hp Shelby guys just wanna have a good time..lol
That's right Rich ...lol. Thats what those old bitches do when they go to starbucks, drink coffee talk about the economy and Obama. If I was them i would sell all those parked ass shelby's and get a goverment job. Laughing
Why don't u come out to county line tonite
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:49 pm

JLexus300 wrote:
Well frank don't kno u personally but I seen u back in the day if I'm not mistaken u had the widebody yell supra but there no prob where we hang tonite is county line be great to meet u if u down for tonite let me kno I'll be with the gm express crew bc they are my uncles even tho I'm an import lover an they are of course gm lovers thanks hope to see some of u guys out there tonite

it was puke green no yellow
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2011-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 3:54 pm

JLexus300 wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
My comment was not directed to anyone in particular, So i apologize if i offended anyone, but in other circumstances i have been in tha area long time ago and the experience has not been the greatest, But bunch lil stupid kids running around screaming all kinds of stupidity and chirping tires in the parking lot and so forth.

this is a well controlled environment !!!!+ all these 900hp Shelby guys just wanna have a good time..lol
That's right Rich ...lol. Thats what those old bitches do when they go to starbucks, drink coffee talk about the economy and Obama. If I was them i would sell all those parked ass shelby's and get a goverment job. Laughing
My car is down right now im changing the timing chain, nitrous plate and especially the gears to be able to hang with those who do 160mph like the zr1 an the red vette. Dont worry i have a little suprise for them
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
Professional Street Racer
fatboyyyy

Number of posts : 394
Registration date : 2011-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:09 pm

richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

RICHARD!!! sell that 4 banger and get a shelby! feel real power! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:10 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
JLexus300 wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

My car is down right now im changing the timing chain, nitrous plate and especially the gears to be able to hang with those who do 160mph like the zr1 an the red vette. Dont worry i have a little suprise for them

changing the nitrous plate porque te cansaste de comer pasteles de los shelbys?
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:19 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
JLexus300 wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Jerkit2 Pasteles? lol please theres not one that ive raced there beat me not even my race, imagine at my roll 20-40 remember Im the daddy at starbucks kid
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:20 pm

lmao they raced you on muscle papo!
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:22 pm

Finally a mustang that will do a 20 roll. Im down for 20-140
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:23 pm

pdv25 wrote:

affraid popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn paul will become the new daddy of starbucks
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:26 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
Me too papi all muscle y tu lo sabes
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:27 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
Me too papi all muscle y tu lo sabes

thats true! te estan esperando! what are you waiting for?
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:28 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Good...next thurday if i finish my car
Back to top Go down
pdv25
pdv25

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2010-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 4:32 pm

Im going on vacation next week, but the following thursday is fine. I'll bring some pastelitos from broward. Those hialeah bakeries are abit dirty. Don't want you getting sick. lol!
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 5:09 pm

pdv25 wrote:
Im going on vacation next week, but the following thursday is fine. I'll bring some pastelitos from broward. Those hialeah bakeries are abit dirty. Don't want you getting sick. lol!
Lol u are crazy.. Pastelitos from hialeah are the best.they are made with real sugar lol!
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 6:00 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
JLexus300 wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

It's not a challenge no beef just was asking if u wanted to hang
Back to top Go down
richevo

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2010-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 6:23 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I'm thinking about it lil brother..but I'm still young enough to drive an Evo..maybe when i hit mid life crisis I'll get my self a red Shelby with white stripes....lmao j/k walter
Back to top Go down
JLexus300
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
JLexus300

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 7:14 pm

Lol^
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 7:16 pm

richevo wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I'm thinking about it lil brother..but I'm still young enough to drive an Evo..maybe when i hit mid life crisis I'll get my self a red Shelby with white stripes....lmao j/k walter

Lmfao!! Well you should tell Nelson to sell his already! Getting a bit too old for them! lol!
Back to top Go down
SFT_TUNED

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2012-10-08

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 7:18 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 7:34 pm

fatboyyyy wrote:
richevo wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Lmfao!! Well you should tell Nelson to sell his already! Getting a bit too old for them! lol!
lol..
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:25 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
fatboyyyy wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
JLexus300 wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
richevo wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Jerkit2 Pasteles? lol please theres not one that ive raced there beat me not even my race, imagine at my roll 20-40 remember Im the daddy at starbucks kid
time to show u what a 500 hp Evo can do!!! Lol.. what about a 40-140:-):-):-)
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:54 pm

Perfect
Back to top Go down
yellow_bullet_97
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
yellow_bullet_97

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 9:58 pm

I will show u what a 340hp stang can do Wink
Back to top Go down
richevo

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 10:15 pm

yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
that's 500 to fly wheel..pretty much 250 to the tires..lmao
Back to top Go down
fatboyyyy
fatboyyyy

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2012, 11:26 pm

richevo wrote:
yellow_bullet_97 wrote:
that's 500 to fly wheel..pretty much 250 to the tires..lmao

Shot gun! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress   Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zr1 vs gt500 video? Gmexpress
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next