SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!

Go down 
+12
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
Phantom SRT4
Carlito@Caveman
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
NorySS
SILVERBEAST
ruddysentra
LthlGT500
SDRMIAMI
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! Empty
PostSubject: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 1:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hey good run..

See Joel when I let off you only had about 2 cars on me before you crossed the Camera;I had already slow down right next to steve's car...

Nice run We'll try it again when I come out with my new set up...
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:03 pm

damm, good race guys.. wtf happen to that civic?
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:14 pm

Hey Felix Please change that gay ass song It sounds like an sleeping baby song.. pls update the song with something more excited> like papa roach>> here Blood Brothers>> or not listening not anymore.

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:24 pm

Thank you for the advice....I will take it into consideration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:41 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
Thank you for the advice....I will take it into consideration

Hey Felix you know you are the best in making these cool videos> No questions to ask> but the song does not go with the Video> lol.

Thank you.

Frank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 2:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hey good run..

See Joel when I let off you only had about 2 cars on me before you crossed the Camera;I had already slow down right next to steve's car...

How u going to call me out and not even show up........pretty weak. From what i was told the white evo beat the vette, the vette beat u and i lost to the evo by a car at 135 so from my calculations that means i would beat u. I think u need to go to sunoco tonight so we can settle this since u scampered off last night. I know losing sucks but no reason to go home with youre tail between your legs.
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:04 pm

nice runs!!!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:16 pm

Good vid Felix!... cheers
Back to top Go down
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:17 pm

that was THE BEST SK video.

amazing execution and music selection! KUDOS!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:21 pm

NorySS wrote:
that was THE BEST SK video.

amazing execution and music selection! KUDOS!

I agree with you Nory about the music selection, I felt that it was appropiate for the vid... cheers
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:24 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hey good run..

How u going to call me out and not even show up........pretty weak. From what i was told the white evo beat the vette, the vette beat u and i lost to the evo by a car at 135 so from my calculations that means i would beat u. I think u need to go to sunoco tonight so we can settle this since u scampered off last night. I know losing sucks but no reason to go home with youre tail between your legs.
NO THE EVO GOT WALKED. JUST BECAUSE HE WALKED YOU DOESNT MEAN HE CAN WALK ME BUT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO TEST THE POWER OF A CAR THATS $30,000 LESS THAN YOURS LET ME KNOW. ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PUNISH THAT HIGH PRICE RICE COOKER
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:35 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

NO THE EVO GOT WALKED. JUST BECAUSE HE WALKED YOU DOESNT MEAN HE CAN WALK ME BUT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO TEST THE POWER OF A CAR THATS $30,000 LESS THAN YOURS LET ME KNOW. ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PUNISH THAT HIGH PRICE RICE COOKER

Lets run that vette from the dig and so i can get every dollar out of my high priced car. Same thing with the evo, i race everyone at their advantage ALWAYS go look through the videos. I say we go out tonight and the evo didnt walk me either he pulled me by a car at 135. Same thing there too raced at his advantage and if we ran from a 30 roll i think i would beat him by a 2-3 cars. Sad thing is if didnt agree to their roll i wouldnt have raced anyone out their, then when i get beat everyone talks shit. I even asked the evo to go from 30 but he wouldnt even do that ONLY 40, HIS ADVANTAGE. I dont see why we couldnt do it from both rolls.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:37 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hey good run..

lmfao popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
Carlito@Caveman

Carlito@Caveman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:42 pm

damn frank again with excuses broo joel pulled on u and thats it bro and u say u are willing to bet $1000 on the black cobra bro ur crazyy brother but its ur funeral we'll do a video like they did to albert when batmobile beat him in a restaurant eating ur money hahahahahahaha Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:44 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Lets run that vette from the dig and so i can get every dollar out of my high priced car. Same thing with the evo, i race everyone at their advantage ALWAYS go look through the videos. I say we go out tonight and the evo didnt walk me either he pulled me by a car at 135. Same thing there too raced at his advantage and if we ran from a 30 roll i think i would beat him by a 2-3 cars. Sad thing is if didnt agree to their roll i wouldnt have raced anyone out their, then when i get beat everyone talks shit. I even asked the evo to go from 30 but he wouldnt even do that ONLY 40, HIS ADVANTAGE. I dont see why we couldnt do it from both rolls.

Down here there majority of racing is from a roll, so either set your car up so its best at the race you will get most often or dont complain. My last RWD v8 vehicle was only fast from a dig, I couldnt get dig runs, so instead of complaining I bought a car thats fast from a roll so I can get more races....
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:44 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSHOLES. AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS. NO HARD FEELINGS I JUST WANT THE STORY RIGHT EVEN WITH MY BELT SLIPPING WITH OIL I WAS PULLING THE LAST RACE BUT THE SAME RICER STORY THEY LET OFF AT 138. LAST NIGHTS PARKING WILL BE UP REAL SOON STAY TUNED TO SEE THE EVO GET YANKED affraid
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:47 pm

SHIIIIIIITTTT!!!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:52 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Down here there majority of racing is from a roll, so either set your car up so its best at the race you will get most often or dont complain. My last RWD v8 vehicle was only fast from a dig, I couldnt get dig runs, so instead of complaining I bought a car thats fast from a roll so I can get more races....

I didnt even mean from a dig that wouldnt be fair, how about lower rolls though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:56 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSHOLES. AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS. NO HARD FEELINGS I JUST WANT THE STORY RIGHT EVEN WITH MY BELT SLIPPING WITH OIL I WAS PULLING THE LAST RACE BUT THE SAME RICER STORY THEY LET OFF AT 138. LAST NIGHTS PARKING WILL BE UP REAL SOON STAY TUNED TO SEE THE EVO GET YANKED affraid

I agree i dont understand why the let off so early, just cant stand people comparing prices from car to car when my cars performance price is based from the dig. As far as youre tranny goes how bout 30 roll, will it hold up there
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 3:57 pm

good vid felix cheers
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:08 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I dont take the street scene personal but last night you knew 60 roll was a better roll for me I was ahead of you the whole time till 138 and i left off because of the car I told you joel I let off because of the car and you said I knoe and I told you lets do anoher 60 and you told me lets do a 50 because I spin at 60 I said ok becasue i dont care but please realize i was in 2 gear at 7 rpm and i shift at 8 and i still gave you your 50 roll even though it's the worst roll for my car. but hey i do admit i lost a 50 roll but you know 60 roll my car was moving tell felix to post both videos 50 roll where you pull me and the 60 where i was ahead untill the car was in front
Back to top Go down
CARLITOEVO
CARLITOEVO

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:11 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:12 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hey good run..

Joel if you say i got walked it is what it is.but please post the 60 roll and the 50 roll both races please thanks whenever you want we can do a 60 roll again
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:14 pm

felix can u post those video to see what up???? please

Last edited by ruddysentra on November 29th 2009, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:14 pm

Joel vs Chris for the #1 spot.... wheres it at?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next