SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!

Go down 
+12
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
Phantom SRT4
Carlito@Caveman
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
NorySS
SILVERBEAST
ruddysentra
LthlGT500
SDRMIAMI
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JP GTR R35
Professional Street Racer
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:24 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NO THE EVO GOT WALKED. JUST BECAUSE HE WALKED YOU DOESNT MEAN HE CAN WALK ME BUT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO TEST THE POWER OF A CAR THATS $30,000 LESS THAN YOURS LET ME KNOW. ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PUNISH THAT HIGH PRICE RICE COOKER

Lets run that vette from the dig and so i can get every dollar out of my high priced car. Same thing with the evo, i race everyone at their advantage ALWAYS go look through the videos. I say we go out tonight and the evo didnt walk me either he pulled me by a car at 135. Same thing there too raced at his advantage and if we ran from a 30 roll i think i would beat him by a 2-3 cars. Sad thing is if didnt agree to their roll i wouldnt have raced anyone out their, then when i get beat everyone talks shit. I even asked the evo to go from 30 but he wouldnt even do that ONLY 40, HIS ADVANTAGE. I dont see why we couldnt do it from both rolls.
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSHOLES. AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS. NO HARD FEELINGS I JUST WANT THE STORY RIGHT EVEN WITH MY BELT SLIPPING WITH OIL I WAS PULLING THE LAST RACE BUT THE SAME RICER STORY THEY LET OFF AT 138. LAST NIGHTS PARKING WILL BE UP REAL SOON STAY TUNED TO SEE THE EVO GET YANKED affraid

I dont take the street scene personal but last night you knew 60 roll was a better roll for me I was ahead of you the whole time till 138 and i left off because of the car I told you joel I let off because of the car and you said I knoe and I told you lets do anoher 60 and you told me lets do a 50 because I spin at 60 I said ok becasue i dont care but please realize i was in 2 gear at 7 rpm and i shift at 8 and i still gave you your 50 roll even though it's the worst roll for my car. but hey i do admit i lost a 50 roll but you know 60 roll my car was moving tell felix to post both videos 50 roll where you pull me and the 60 where i was ahead untill the car was in front

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING PUSSY BOY, LAST NIGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET TRIED AND BECAUSE OF ME YOU DIDNT! AT 60, MY CAR SPUN OUT OF CONTROL AND THATS WHY WE DID A 50 WITH ME ON 3 GEAR! PLEASE BOY, MY CAR CAN DO 60 ON FIRST GEAR YOU NEVER BEAT ME EVEN WITH MY CAR ON 6 LB. I DO TAKE THIS RACING SHIT SERIOUS AND PUSSY BOYS LIKE YOU JUST NEED TO GET SLAPED TAKE YOUR POS EVO AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOUR SHIT IS PARKED GO SUCK A DICK SORE LOSER Jerkit

come on joel don't get pissed man you know this is a friednly race you at the end of the day we go out there to have fun thats why i dont even want to join the list becasue i dont want problems with no one . Its was all for fun.
Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:25 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS.

A skilled driver would have no problem launching your car. Besides, the GTR's transmission costs four times what yours does. Find better excuses.

I DONT SEE YOU RUNNING ANYTHING MORE THAN YOUR MOUTH.GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE 4" DICK. IF YOU WANT TO RUN COME OUT TO THE SPOT IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY BOY BECAUSE IF YOU COME WITH THAT BULL SHIT TO THE SPOT I WILL PERSONALY SLAP YOUR SOFT WHITE ASS. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET BRAVE BRING SOME OF YOUR LITTLE INBREAD HILL BILLY MOTHER FUCKEN FRIENDS. THEY WILL GET THERE ASS KICKED TOO IM THE BALD GUY WITH THE RED CORVETTE IF YOUR BRAVE STEP UP SON affraid Jerkit

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Jerkit ajajajajajaja
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:27 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS.

A skilled driver would have no problem launching your car. Besides, the GTR's transmission costs four times what yours does. Find better excuses.
I DONT SEE YOU RUNNING ANYTHING MORE THAN YOUR MOUTH. GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE 4" DICK. IF YOU WANT TO RUN COME OUT TO THE SPOT IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY BOY BECAUSE IF YOU COME WITH THAT BULL SHIT TO THE SPOT I WILL PERSONALY SLAP YOUR SOFT WHITE ASS. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET BRAVE BRING SOME OF YOUR LITTLE INBREAD HILL BILLY MOTHER FUCKEN FRIENDS. THEY WILL GET THERE ASS KICKED TOO IM THE BALD GUY WITH THE RED CORVETTE IF YOUR BRAVE STEP UP SON affraid Jerkit
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

DAME!!!!!!!!! Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:28 pm

gsr interga wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

lmfao if some shit dose break u going to fix it?????? cuz that gtr will just drive it right back were he got the car and they would fix, not so much the vet

My warranty is out the window so if i break anything i gotta fix it, but thats the nice thing with a high priced car it comes ready run without breaking
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:30 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

lmfao if some shit dose break u going to fix it?????? cuz that gtr will just drive it right back were he got the car and they would fix, not so much the vet

My warranty is out the window so if i break anything i gotta fix it, but thats the nice thing with a high priced car it comes ready run without breaking
well that ur call i would never spend that much money on that car.. but that just me i rather have a 600+hp teg and walk all over high price car's but .. that's just me afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:32 pm

Hey Joel Wanna Try with my bike next week since you beat randy's>? just for fun not for the list or anything>?lol

Let me know So I can bring it wends day night>!! Cool

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 29th 2009, 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:32 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:33 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
I DONT SEE YOU RUNNING ANYTHING MORE THAN YOUR MOUTH. GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE 4" DICK. IF YOU WANT TO RUN COME OUT TO THE SPOT IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY BOY BECAUSE IF YOU COME WITH THAT BULL SHIT TO THE SPOT I WILL PERSONALY SLAP YOUR SOFT WHITE ASS. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET BRAVE BRING SOME OF YOUR LITTLE INBREAD HILL BILLY MOTHER FUCKEN FRIENDS. THEY WILL GET THERE ASS KICKED TOO IM THE BALD GUY WITH THE RED CORVETTE IF YOUR BRAVE STEP UP SON affraid Jerkit

So rather than address my point of you being a poor driver, you choose to threaten me? You're dumb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Joel Wanna Try with my bike next week since you beat randy's>? just for fun not for the list or anything>?lol

Let me know So I can bring it wends day night>!! Cool

What kind of bike do u have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:39 pm

its a 2006 GSXR 1000 super slow wanna try it any roll you want!!! here>>>>

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lmao super slow hilarious. Bring it out on wednesday ill bring my bike too.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:41 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lmao super slow hilarious. Bring it out on wednesday ill bring my bike too.
what the race going to be 60-260?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:42 pm

ok I'll bring it!!!
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

nice bike frank are you still selling it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:47 pm

yes its on ebay right now Check it out..
Back to top Go down
Carlito@Caveman

Carlito@Caveman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:51 pm

HEY FRANK ITS CAVEMAN PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS U CLAIM UR MY DADDY RUNNING ME WITH A C6Z06 7.0 CORVETTE WITH A 225 SHOT AND US WITH A GT GET IT RIGHT FRANKIE BOY G.T NOT A COBRA ON SUPERCHARGER ONLY ON BOOST U ONLY PULLED ME 2 CARS AND WHEN I THREW 5TH I WAS CATCHING U BUT NONETHELESS THAT WAS THE PAST AND THIS IS THE PRESENT ONCE AGAIN PUT UR MONEY WHERE UR MOUTH IS WHEN AND WHERE CHOOSE A,B,C..... A] YELLOW GT B] BLACK COBRA C] OR 4 MORE MUSTANGS THAT WILL COME FOR NEW YEARS EVE FRANKIE BOY....

FROM ALOT OF LOVE CAVEMAN PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
yes its on ebay right now Check it out..

Yeah, i just saw it that bike has more than 3k on just parts
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:54 pm

Carlito@Caveman wrote:
HEY FRANK ITS CAVEMAN PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS U CLAIM UR MY DADDY RUNNING ME WITH A C6Z06 7.0 CORVETTE WITH A 225 SHOT AND US WITH A GT GET IT RIGHT FRANKIE BOY G.T NOT A COBRA ON SUPERCHARGER ONLY ON BOOST U ONLY PULLED ME 2 CARS AND WHEN I THREW 5TH I WAS CATCHING U BUT NONETHELESS THAT WAS THE PAST AND THIS IS THE PRESENT ONCE AGAIN PUT UR MONEY WHERE UR MOUTH IS WHEN AND WHERE CHOOSE A,B,C..... A] YELLOW GT B] BLACK COBRA C] OR 4 MORE MUSTANGS THAT WILL COME FOR NEW YEARS EVE FRANKIE BOY....

Frankie Boy, I think you better choose D] NONE OF THE ABOVE!... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Carlito@Caveman

Carlito@Caveman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:57 pm

IM WITH U SILVERBEAST!!!!!! Sk
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 6:33 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
Carlito@Caveman wrote:

Frankie Boy, I think you better choose D] NONE OF THE ABOVE!... lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 6:41 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

So rather than address my point of you being a poor driver, you choose to threaten me? You're dumb.
YOU KNOW I LIKE YOU FROM SFR YOU SEEM AMUSING. THATS WHY YOU'RE STILL ON MY SITE. Suspect YOU JUST HAVE A BIG MOUTH LIKE A BIG PUSSY AND WHEN YOU OPENED IT UP I HAD TO CARESS YOUR THROAT WITH MY COCK. Jerkit AS FAR AS ME BEING A DRIVER COME BRING THAT AUDI AND FIND OUT. affraid I HOPE I ADDRESSED YOUR POINT Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 7:53 pm

Want a dig race? Go get walked by Chris at the track
Want a roll race? Go get walked by the guys out on the street lol
Kinda tough to win with a GTR nowadays

BTW. I should be sending you a PM about a dig race on the street real soon.

R35 GTR wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2009, 10:55 am

FRANK WHAT HAPPENED AGAINST THE SKATEBOARD LOL!!! U ARE SO PARKED!! AND FUNNYTHING IS HE IS ONLY ON 10 PSI WITH NO METHANOL HE STILL GOT MORE!!CANT WAIT TO BE OUT TO RAPE LA TOSTADORA DE MOJONES ESA lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 10:10 am

frank how come u havent answered me?? lol te cojio la corriente(u got shocked)ur second beatdown is coming soon i heard good news from juanito this morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 11:04 am

jajaja Luis!!! I am taking my motor apart really soon>> in other words I decided to build my motor before it blows up to prevent damaging the block So,I'll let you know in 30 days whats up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next