SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!

Go down 
+12
V6Chris
JP GTR R35
CARLITOEVO
Phantom SRT4
Carlito@Caveman
Jspec Mk4
CRUSH
NorySS
SILVERBEAST
ruddysentra
LthlGT500
SDRMIAMI
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JP GTR R35
Professional Street Racer
JP GTR R35

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-06-21

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:17 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NO THE EVO GOT WALKED. JUST BECAUSE HE WALKED YOU DOESNT MEAN HE CAN WALK ME BUT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO TEST THE POWER OF A CAR THATS $30,000 LESS THAN YOURS LET ME KNOW. ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PUNISH THAT HIGH PRICE RICE COOKER

Lets run that vette from the dig and so i can get every dollar out of my high priced car. Same thing with the evo, i race everyone at their advantage ALWAYS go look through the videos. I say we go out tonight and the evo didnt walk me either he pulled me by a car at 135. Same thing there too raced at his advantage and if we ran from a 30 roll i think i would beat him by a 2-3 cars. Sad thing is if didnt agree to their roll i wouldnt have raced anyone out their, then when i get beat everyone talks shit. I even asked the evo to go from 30 but he wouldnt even do that ONLY 40, HIS ADVANTAGE. I dont see why we couldnt do it from both rolls.

I told you yesturday I cant do a 30 roll I said it before the race only a 40 or 60 or higher .and you said whatever lets do yur race i said ok . after the rcaer you told me give me a 30 roll and i said i cant because i'll brake my tanny and you got mad you told me why you have an awd car if you cant dig the answer is I dont have the money to fix it when it brakes last time i checked I'm a broke ass nigga.I lft off at 142 my end of 5 i didint shift into 6 because when i blow my stock motor Im not going to have money to fix it sorry
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:20 pm

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 171405 nicethread popcorn
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:31 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Hey good run..

See Joel when I let off you only had about 2 cars on me before you crossed the Camera;I had already slow down right next to steve's car...

Nice run We'll try it again when I come out with my new set up...

How u going to call me out and not even show up........pretty weak. From what i was told the white evo beat the vette, the vette beat u and i lost to the evo by a car at 135 so from my calculations that means i would beat u. I think u need to go to sunoco tonight so we can settle this since u scampered off last night. I know losing sucks but no reason to go home with youre tail between your legs.

Hey Bro You are just running your mouth at its finest in here>> you don't know anything about my car!!! that vette Its nothing now than what it was 3 weeks ago nor than when he ran the evo>>> Go ahead and race him at 50 you'll see what I am talking about.. and if you think you can walk my car on 50 to 150 you are more than welcome to try me... also I didn't hide from you in any way or shape in the world I had to go and thats all; I was at the track why didn't you race me there>? you have a big time High price slow ass car>> You can only claim that you can beat fast cars from a dig and thats all you GOT> you have nothing for my cobra 50 to 150 or higher> R35-GTR!! Go race the vette than Come talk to me>>!!!

Frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:31 pm

JP EVO IX wrote:
I told you yesturday I cant do a 30 roll I said it before the race only a 40 or 60 or higher .and you said whatever lets do yur race i said ok . after the rcaer you told me give me a 30 roll and i said i cant because i'll brake my tanny and you got mad you told me why you have an awd car if you cant dig the answer is I dont have the money to fix it when it brakes last time i checked I'm a broke ass nigga.I lft off at 142 my end of 5 i didint shift into 6 because when i blow my stock motor Im not going to have money to fix it sorry

Im pretty sure that 10 mph isnt going to change anything but whatever. It is what it is ur car is very fast from a 40 and i cant wait to get this kit, 6 days away then im out of commission for 2-3 weeks. Well just have to run it back again.
Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:36 pm

R35 GTR wrote:

Im pretty sure that 10 mph isnt going to change anything but whatever. It is what it is ur car is very fast from a 40 and i cant wait to get this kit, 6 days away then im out of commission for 2-3 weeks. Well just have to run it back again.[/quote]

Yes bro we will run it again I have no problem with runing you 10 times but right now iI cant afford to brake my tranny 30 roll for my car will be deadly I will spin like crazy and the tranny is going to take a shit.whe you put that kit in your car we will run it again hopefully i can buy a 5 speed we can go to 160
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hey Bro You are just running your mouth at its finest in here>> you don't know anything about my car!!! that vette Its nothing now than what it was 3 weeks ago nor than when he ran the evo>>> Go ahead and race him at 50 you'll see what I am talking about.. and if you think you can walk my car on 50 to 150 you are more than welcome to try me... also I didn't hide from you in any way or shape in the world I had to go and thats all; I was at the track why didn't you race me there>? you have a big time High price slow ass car>> You can only claim that you can beat fast cars from a dig and thats all you GOT> you have nothing for my cobra 50 to 150 or higher> R35-GTR!! Go race the vette than Come talk to me>>!!!

Frank

Im running my mouth, i beleive theres a thread up here from u calling me out to a race. Since u called me out were going from a 30 or loose your spot doesnt matter to me. I know for fact and will drop 5 bills to prove it or for fun u pick.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:38 pm

This shit is getting good...I will start editing JP vs Joel now
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:38 pm

popcorn
now it gets interesting
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:40 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
I agree i dont understand why the let off so early, just cant stand people comparing prices from car to car when my cars performance price is based from the dig. As far as youre tranny goes how bout 30 roll, will it hold up there

30 IS KIND OF LOW I CAN HOOK AT 40 WITH SLICKS BUT I CHOOSE NOT TOO. I CAN DO A 50-160 ROLL ON STREET TIRES
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:41 pm

yes!!!! can i have some popcorn????? popcorn thanks!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:42 pm

Frank bro i looked back....and you already agreed to his race man.
As it is you were offered a good deal with the SRT. Joel gave you your race for the list. Chris Gave you your race the other night. You made the call out on alll those cars and still got your race. time to play the real way bro, you've gotten your way now its time to be fair.

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok I can run you this week if you like>> but lets be lil be more fair here: lets make it a 40 to 140 .. 40 its not the roll I like but its not my roll either. 30 is to low: but if you insist in a 30 roll we can do a 30 to 150 if that's ok>?

Also I can do a dig at the track if you like>> do you wanna do that at the 1/8>?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:43 pm

popcorn ohthedrama
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:43 pm

Carlito@Caveman wrote:
damn frank again with excuses broo joel pulled on u and thats it bro and u say u are willing to bet $1000 on the black cobra bro ur crazyy brother but its ur funeral we'll do a video like they did to albert when batmobile beat him in a restaurant eating ur money hahahahahahaha Jerkit

Albondiga you think because you got z51Joel on that lil 70 roll him not running at his full potencial with 6psi bad belt and leaking boost> He ran me all out last night>> Now you think you got something for me>>? pls keep dreaming.. 225Shot will blow up your cobra once again> and again> and again and again!!!

That vette its nothing like when you ran him Trust me!!! and Carlos This is for you Take it>> Jerkit

I will Always be your DADDY I cleaned the hole 27 Ave with you last time with my c6z06 here Just to remind you once some more>>!!!

Yo soy tu papa Carlos remember that I am your daddy always will.. I'll be out in 30 days to kook your ass again I Am ordering something tomorrow for my car thats gonna run along with my KB and nitrous kit.. Good luck trying me when I come out again...

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 29th 2009, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:45 pm

Back to top Go down
JP GTR R35
JP GTR R35

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:46 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
This shit is getting good...I will start editing JP vs Joel now

please felix post both run 60 and 50
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:47 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
30 IS KIND OF LOW I CAN HOOK AT 40 WITH SLICKS BUT I CHOOSE NOT TOO. I CAN DO A 50-160 ROLL ON STREET TIRES

If thats the case then ill wait till i have some more power. Should throw those slicks on and lets do this. if not i can wait a few weeks till i get my stuff done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:51 pm

V6Chris wrote:
Frank bro i looked back....and you already agreed to his race man.
As it is you were offered a good deal with the SRT. Joel gave you your race for the list. Chris Gave you your race the other night. You made the call out on alll those cars and still got your race. time to play the real way bro, you've gotten your way now its time to be fair.

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok I can run you this week if you like>> but lets be lil be more fair here: lets make it a 40 to 140 .. 40 its not the roll I like but its not my roll either. 30 is to low: but if you insist in a 30 roll we can do a 30 to 150 if that's ok>?

Also I can do a dig at the track if you like>> do you wanna do that at the 1/8>?

THANK U
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:53 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Im running my mouth, i beleive theres a thread up here from u calling me out to a race. Since u called me out were going from a 30 or loose your spot doesnt matter to me. I know for fact and will drop 5 bills to prove it or for fun u pick.

Ok I'll be out soon I'll let you know when I am ready< I have to fix some shit that went down last night nothing serious but enough for me to get faster this time...

Look for my call out in about 30 days... For now go get your lil barbie Car raped by z51Joel since you claim to be the king of the streets. I'am done with you for now.

Frank

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 29th 2009, 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 4:58 pm

[quote="JP EVO IX"][quote="Z51JOEL"]
R35 GTR wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

NO THE EVO GOT WALKED. JUST BECAUSE HE WALKED YOU DOESNT MEAN HE CAN WALK ME BUT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO TEST THE POWER OF A CAR THATS $30,000 LESS THAN YOURS LET ME KNOW. ILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO PUNISH THAT HIGH PRICE RICE COOKER

Lets run that vette from the dig and so i can get every dollar out of my high priced car. Same thing with the evo, i race everyone at their advantage ALWAYS go look through the videos. I say we go out tonight and the evo didnt walk me either he pulled me by a car at 135. Same thing there too raced at his advantage and if we ran from a 30 roll i think i would beat him by a 2-3 cars. Sad thing is if didnt agree to their roll i wouldnt have raced anyone out their, then when i get beat everyone talks shit. I even asked the evo to go from 30 but he wouldnt even do that ONLY 40, HIS ADVANTAGE. I dont see why we couldnt do it from both rolls.
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST ASSHOLES. AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS. NO HARD FEELINGS I JUST WANT THE STORY RIGHT EVEN WITH MY BELT SLIPPING WITH OIL I WAS PULLING THE LAST RACE BUT THE SAME RICER STORY THEY LET OFF AT 138. LAST NIGHTS PARKING WILL BE UP REAL SOON STAY TUNED TO SEE THE EVO GET YANKED affraid

I dont take the street scene personal but last night you knew 60 roll was a better roll for me I was ahead of you the whole time till 138 and i left off because of the car I told you joel I let off because of the car and you said I knoe and I told you lets do anoher 60 and you told me lets do a 50 because I spin at 60 I said ok becasue i dont care but please realize i was in 2 gear at 7 rpm and i shift at 8 and i still gave you your 50 roll even though it's the worst roll for my car. but hey i do admit i lost a 50 roll but you know 60 roll my car was moving tell felix to post both videos 50 roll where you pull me and the 60 where i was ahead untill the car was in front

LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING PUSSY BOY, LAST NIGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET TRIED AND BECAUSE OF ME YOU DIDNT! AT 60, MY CAR SPUN OUT OF CONTROL AND THATS WHY WE DID A 50 WITH ME ON 3 GEAR! PLEASE BOY, MY CAR CAN DO 60 ON FIRST GEAR YOU NEVER BEAT ME EVEN WITH MY CAR ON 6 LB. I DO TAKE THIS RACING SHIT SERIOUS AND PUSSY BOYS LIKE YOU JUST NEED TO GET SLAPED TAKE YOUR POS EVO AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS YOUR SHIT IS PARKED GO SUCK A DICK SORE LOSER Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:04 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok I'll be out soon I'll let you know when I am ready< I have to fix some shit that went down last night nothing serious but enough for me to get faster this time...[/color]Look for my call out in about 30 days... For now go get your lil barbie Car raped by z51Joel since you claim to be the king of the streets. I'am done with you for now.

Frank

I dont know where you got the idea of me being king of the streets, i have never said anything about being king. If anything race that gold 240 ADTURBO. Thats the fastest car out there right now in my opinion. He'll walk u from any roll u want. Damn the extra 150 hp u have more than me isnt enough, how much power do u need to feel confident that youll beat me. You have so many rules its bs someone bump this clown down the list
Back to top Go down
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:06 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:15 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS.

A skilled driver would have no problem launching your car. Besides, the GTR's transmission costs four times what yours does. Find better excuses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:15 pm

R35 GTR
Hey I said something when Down last night When I raced Joel Just didn't say anything because I was not going to give any excuses>> HP has nothing to do with happened last night to my car R35 GTR> now I know who has what!!! My cobra will beat your car 30 to 130-50 all day long on boost only; Bro get off that high bench where you are sitting right now!! your car has nothing for me>> I let off because I fucked up something on my car last night and I couldnt spray it!!! and ran it on boost with the nitrous tune>>!!! I'll be out soon to give you your roll> so you better get some more >WDHP< soon Because I will clean the hole I75 with your High price barbie car..

Good luck.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on November 29th 2009, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:19 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
AND AS FAR AS A DIG. I WOULD LOVE TO DO IT BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY MY TRANNY AND CLUTCH ARE VERY EXPENSIVE SO I STICK TO ROLLS.

A skilled driver would have no problem launching your car. Besides, the GTR's transmission costs four times what yours does. Find better excuses.
lmfao if some shit dose break u going to fix it?????? cuz that gtr will just drive it right back were he got the car and they would fix, not so much the vet

Last edited by gsr interga on November 29th 2009, 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2009, 5:21 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

I DONT SEE YOU RUNNING ANYTHING MORE THAN YOUR MOUTH. GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE 4" DICK. IF YOU WANT TO RUN COME OUT TO THE SPOT IF NOT SHUT THE FUCK UP PUSSY BOY BECAUSE IF YOU COME WITH THAT BULL SHIT TO THE SPOT I WILL PERSONALY SLAP YOUR SOFT WHITE ASS. AND IF YOU WANT TO GET BRAVE BRING SOME OF YOUR LITTLE INBREAD HILL BILLY MOTHER FUCKEN FRIENDS. THEY WILL GET THERE ASS KICKED TOO IM THE BALD GUY WITH THE RED CORVETTE IF YOUR BRAVE STEP UP SON affraid Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!   TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheCrusherCobra Vs JoelZ51 C6 Procharged,AlexR c5z06 vs carlitos,papasmerf vs procharged srt8 Video!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next