SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO

Go down 
+25
RotaryJeo
2Face
03terminator
vette
NorySS
EVO BYD
03eatoncobra
Damian@ TD Autowerkes
MrEJay-1
Miamispd
twinturbo killer
ruddysentra
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
Carlito@Caveman
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
kleistang/ BANNED
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
Juan21
BlackMambaLS3
Phantom SRT4
Stockness
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO Empty
PostSubject: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:49 am

50-150 agreed run on both party's

Vid taken from the side of the road
ENJOY>>>>>>>>
cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:56 am

Right there looks like the s2k was ahead a little, but doesnt show if the lambo came around him up top. you can hear they were still on it right there, so the race wasnt over.

Good race tho, both cars were moving.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 7:41 am

damn that was a great run who won though its thruth u can hear them gunning it after passing the camera..
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-06-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 9:45 am

popcorn
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 9:56 am

They need to do a proper rerun with incar cameras and gps.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:01 am

GOOD RUN, BAD CHOICE OF ROAD, SHITY VIDEO. UP TOP LAMBO ATE THAT SHIT UP. THE RICERS ALWAYS LET OFF THEN SAY THEY WHERE PLAYING WITH YOU. BOTH CARS WHERE GUNNING IT IF WE RAN THIS SHIT IN MEXICO EVERYBODY WOULD HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH IF YOU DIDN'T HAVE 600+ WHP YOU DIDN'T SEE SHIT. affraid Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:45 am

ok so who won this thing. it seems like the s2k was a fender in front but cant tell after that
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:52 am

This video really dont mean shit to me, the race was a 50-150, and both cars were probably around 110mph at the time of the "fly by"!... For those of you that dont know, the race took place on a construction 3 lane hwy, WHICH THE "FINSH LINE" WAS ALL 3 LANES MERGING INTO ONE(because both drivers wasn't was letting off)!... What was the most fucked up part about this race was, both the LAMBO and the S2K came up on a car that was in the middle lane, about 100 feet away from all 3 lanes merging into 1!... The LAMBO took the far left lane, and the S2K took the far right lane because they both had to come around the car in the middle lane to reach that single lane first...

END RESULT OF THE RACE: Very close to judge, but I know one thing, the LAMBO ended up in that single merged lane before the S2K did, and thats all I will say!...

From now on, anyone who wants to run any car from SK will have to bring they shit up North because it aint no race worth somebody getting fuck up, or even killed trying to race on some construction road which the finish line is all 3 lanes merging into one!...
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:05 am

wow. stupidity at its finest
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

Number of posts : 812
Registration date : 2009-06-29

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:06 am

joel when you put some money on the table i wont let off. sorry if hurt your feelings by playing with you on 4th. this is not to fight but to stop you from talking shit i have nuttin personal againt anyone. i didnt want to embarassed you that day in front of all your buddies but i see you like it hard w/e just let me know when you want to do this
Back to top Go down
http://AD-TURBO.COM
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:11 am

b18chatch06 wrote:

Jesse, none of them knew the outcome of the race was gonna turn out that way, so I wouldn't call them stupid...
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:14 am

the car was very i coulnt even see it trust we flu by it at over 150 mph i was in the top of my 4th
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:21 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:

Jesse, none of them knew the outcome of the race was gonna turn out that way, so I wouldn't call them stupid...

not for just going around the car, but for actually racing on a road that merges to one. thats asking for someone to wreck
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:27 am

we have been running on that same road for years man, i think we started too late and by the time i was doin 150+ i was already on top of the other car
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
joel when you put some money on the table i wont let off. sorry if hurt your feelings by playing with you on 4th. this is not to fight but to stop you from talking shit i have nuttin personal againt anyone. i didnt want to embarassed you that day in front of all your buddies but i see you like it hard w/e just let me know when you want to do this
OH I KNOW IT'S NOT ABOUT FIGHTING BECAUSE YOU WHERE NOT THAT BRAVE LAST NIGHT. ALBERT WE ARE 2 DIFFERENT CREWS AT THE END OF THE DAY. AND NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH ME PLAY WITH MY DICK NIGGA. FUCK YOU AD TURBO AND ALL YOU CLOWNS. YOU GUYS DONT LOSE AT A SPITING CONTEST. I AM NOT INTERESTED IN RACING ANY OF YOUR CARS OR ANY SHIT ABORTION THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR SHOP TAKE THIS HOW EVER YOU WANT TO TAKE IT AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ALL SAY HI TO EACH OTHER BUT YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE US AND WE DONT LIKE YOU SO TO AVOID ANY FURTHER CONFRONTATIONS WE JUST WONT RACE FOR MONEY. ALBERT I KNOW YOUR CAR IS FAST. BUT ITS OK TO LOSE BUDDY Wink
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:47 am

The race wasn't won or lost because it wasn't done right. Both owners know what needs to be done and where. Get a gps and a gopro... A Tuesday run at Mexico and the race will be correct. The cars are too much to be risking as much as they did yesterday.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:53 am

MRxSLAYx wrote:
The race wasn't won or lost because it wasn't done right. Both owners know what needs to be done and where. Get a gps and a gopro... A Tuesday run at Mexico and the race will be correct. The cars are too much to be risking as much as they did yesterday.
Cool +1
Back to top Go down
Carlito@Caveman

Carlito@Caveman

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:04 pm

wow nice race but the s2k win ????? Sk
Back to top Go down
alberth@ad-turbo.com
alberth@ad-turbo.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:04 pm

what ever u say joel you are not worth my time or any of your budies all you niggas are buttsour is what you all are i dont need to prove anything to any of you. all of you are my son still playing with kids toys little stock cars with bolt ons and think ur all that you guys are nuttin but a bunch of loosers that dont fuckin see further than your nose. with that being said i wan to see any of you so called crew in the real races up at westpalm or at the track where the bigboys hang.you guys hate me from day one cause i came around with a low budget car built by me not gm or ford or what ever. I PUT THIS SHIT TOGETHER. and u none of you has been able to sleep at night but the worst of all this is that i dont brag about it as you can see i do actions i dont talk like you guys do, yeah you guys may be so brave out there but remember its racing not ufc. so you really prove not point. well w/e this will be my last post on SK. pls delete my account i dont need to be part of this bullshit remember i im a real street racer this forum dosent make me or break me you guys have been around for less that a year street racing has been around ever sence car where invented.

peace im out ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:06 pm

hey nice race but i see the S2K in from of the lamb so who win the race Sk
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:14 pm

what ever u say joel you are not worth my time or any of your budies all you niggas are buttsour is what you all are i dont need to prove anything to any of you. all of you are my son still playing with kids toys little stock cars with bolt ons and think ur all that you guys are nuttin but a bunch of loosers that dont fuckin see further than your nose. with that being said i wan to see any of you so called crew in the real races up at westpalm or at the track where the bigboys hang.you guys hate me from day one cause i came around with a low budget car built by me not gm or ford or what ever. I PUT THIS SHIT TOGETHER. and u none of you has been able to sleep at night but the worst of all this is that i dont brag about it as you can see i do actions i dont talk like you guys do, yeah you guys may be so brave out there but remember its racing not ufc. so you really prove not point. well w/e this will be my last post on SK. pls delete my account i dont need to be part of this bullshit remember i im a real street racer this forum dosent make me or break me you guys have been around for less that a year street racing has been around ever sence car where invented.

YEAH BUT YOUR ON OUR SITE. YOU DON'T NEED TO GO ANYWHERE. THE ONLY PLACE YOU BELONG IS THE TRACK YOUR CAR IS SOOOO HIGH AND MIGHTY. STOP KICKING US POOR LITTLE PUPPIES. Rolling Eyes Jerkit YOU GUYS STARTED THIS SHIT WE JUST END IT DO AS YOU WANT YOU ARE FREE TO POST YOUR ACCOUNT WILL NOT BE DELETED
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 12:24 pm

REMEMBER IM A LITTLE OLDER THAN YOU WHEN YOU WHERE STILL PLAYING WITH HOT WHEELS CARS AND SUCKING ON A BABY BOTTLE I ALREADY HAD A CAR WITH A NITROUS BOTTLE
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:23 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

REMEMBER IM A LITTLE OLDER THAN YOU WHEN YOU WHERE STILL PLAYING WITH HOT WHEELS CARS AND SUCKING ON A BABY BOTTLE I ALREADY HAD A CAR WITH A NITROUS BOTTLE

Good run.
That s2 runs impressive!!
More racing and less talking would make the site a whole lot better just my 2cent.
BTW Age has nothing to be with anything
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:44 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

Good run.
That s2 runs impressive!!
More racing and less talking would make the site a whole lot better just my 2cent.
BTW Age has nothing to be with anything
I BEEN RUNNING CARS WHEN SOME OF YOU BOYS WHERE STILL IN PAMPERS
Back to top Go down
Juan21
Juan21

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 2:58 pm

Sk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next