SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO

Go down 
+25
RotaryJeo
2Face
03terminator
vette
NorySS
EVO BYD
03eatoncobra
Damian@ TD Autowerkes
MrEJay-1
Miamispd
twinturbo killer
ruddysentra
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
Carlito@Caveman
alberth@ad-turbo.com
b18chatch06
SILVERBEAST
kleistang/ BANNED
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
Juan21
BlackMambaLS3
Phantom SRT4
Stockness
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
what ever u say joel you are not worth my time or any of your budies all you niggas are buttsour is what you all are i dont need to prove anything to any of you. all of you are my son still playing with kids toys little stock cars with bolt ons and think ur all that you guys are nuttin but a bunch of loosers that dont fuckin see further than your nose. with that being said i wan to see any of you so called crew in the real races up at westpalm or at the track where the bigboys hang.you guys hate me from day one cause i came around with a low budget car built by me not gm or ford or what ever. I PUT THIS SHIT TOGETHER. and u none of you has been able to sleep at night but the worst of all this is that i dont brag about it as you can see i do actions i dont talk like you guys do, yeah you guys may be so brave out there but remember its racing not ufc. so you really prove not point. well w/e this will be my last post on SK. pls delete my account i dont need to be part of this bullshit remember i im a real street racer this forum dosent make me or break me you guys have been around for less that a year street racing has been around ever sence car where invented.

peace im out ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE

"Buttsore" for what Albert?... scratch As I told you after your ran with Z51Joel on Sunday, if you think you can put a train on Joel, feel free to do so, you think I give a fuck if you embarass him like you claim you can do?... That man only asked you for a fair and decent run 60-160, NOT no 60-110 bullshit because that is around the time you let off!... Any light ass car on the bottle can jump out on someone on the initial hit from the amount of torq, but Joel's vette is progressive, which means that he doesn't come out on full boost, and thats where Joel beef with you comes from... But real shit, I wanted you to drag him, because that aint gonna do nothing but make Joel come out harder and stronger, so you would only be doing SK a favor!...

You say "we hated you from day one for building a low budget car", thats bullshit Albert because if I really felt that way, I would've removed you from our site along time ago... There is NO hate coming from me, if anything, I was always one to say that your S2K's are moving...

As far as us being your "lil sons still playing with stock cars", that twin turbo Lambo that ate your ass up on top last night has over 60K in parts, labor, and tuning, so tell me how the fuck we still playing with stock cars?... And your right, SK has only been around for one year, but our crew has raced more THIS YEAR ALONE, than what other crews have race in a lifetime...

I came up to you and shook your hand before we left, to let you know that it aint all about fighting and that I dont hold grudges reguardless of went down last night, but if you got a problem with us, we can handle it anyway you want... I'll see you Wednesday night!... popcorn

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on December 22nd 2009, 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 3:08 pm

SAME SPOT SAME TIME Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 4:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
what ever u say joel you are not worth my time or any of your budies all you niggas are buttsour is what you all are i dont need to prove anything to any of you. all of you are my son still playing with kids toys little stock cars with bolt ons and think ur all that you guys are nuttin but a bunch of loosers that dont fuckin see further than your nose. with that being said i wan to see any of you so called crew in the real races up at westpalm or at the track where the bigboys hang.you guys hate me from day one cause i came around with a low budget car built by me not gm or ford or what ever. I PUT THIS SHIT TOGETHER. and u none of you has been able to sleep at night but the worst of all this is that i dont brag about it as you can see i do actions i dont talk like you guys do, yeah you guys may be so brave out there but remember its racing not ufc. so you really prove not point. well w/e this will be my last post on SK. pls delete my account i dont need to be part of this bullshit remember i im a real street racer this forum dosent make me or break me you guys have been around for less that a year street racing has been around ever sence car where invented.

peace im out ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 6:29 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
The race wasn't won or lost because it wasn't done right. Both owners know what needs to be done and where. Get a gps and a gopro... A Tuesday run at Mexico and the race will be correct. The cars are too much to be risking as much as they did yesterday.

+1
having a $100k plus car risk hitting cones and walls for a $1500 run...just isnt safe. its all suppose to be good fun. so even for free that point where the race took place was unsafe. and different part of the road or different road together would have been better

plus 40cars following all dying to see the run isnt safe. I went the first time and saw one guy with half his body out the window, driver kicking up dirt and rocks with DRs in a HAZARD lane all to see the race....thats more of a death wish then anything. i didnt bother going the second time. IMO only the lambo, s2k, Joels vette with a camera another car with power to keep up or try to keep up with the race. thats it.
or just a camera men in both cars w/e
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
ruddysentra
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
ruddysentra

Number of posts : 277
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 9:15 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:17 pm

Why can't we just get along? Sad
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
if you guys really wanna know the damn truth please check out this video!!!!!!! here you see a s2000 get beat on like a bitch by a twin turbo lambo (which is a REAL mans ride)!!!!!!!!! not no fucking slavage shit box!!!!!
of course their boyfriends going to show there view! lol! javascript:emoticonp('lol!') men do what they want and boys do what they can (like build time-BOMBS)!!!!!!!!! threadjacked javascript:emoticonp('threadjacked') ban javascript:emoticonp('ban')
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:26 pm

just go to youtube type in s2000 vs lambo!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 10:44 pm

Killer car Mike. tongue Congrats. Can't wait to see it.

That S2K is one fast car. Can't take that away from Alberth.
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
Professional Street Racer
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:03 pm

Good run's guys both cars are moving
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:13 pm

the first video doesnt show much? but Mike man that second video...9seconds of racing bro..hard to believe to 145-150+ trap cars didnt do 150. considering a 9second car is generally 140+
re-run another time
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:21 pm

tongue lol! Laughing
this is for the guy with no car and no money!, but he has a 1985pick-up truck!
Back to top Go down
Damian@ TD Autowerkes

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:24 pm

twinturbo killer wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] tongue lol! Laughing

That must be MIKE....LMAO!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:25 pm

s2k took a big jump.
good race for both!
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:26 pm

twinturbo killer wrote:

I'm not even gonna hate! That's some funny shit...The saddest thing about my truck is I've spent over 30k and that piece of shit is still not running! lol What can I say...u got me...lol
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] <------------------------------- COMING SOON TO STREET NEAR YOU (TIME BOMB)!!!! MY 04 cheers affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2009, 11:56 pm

that link doesntwork
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 12:05 am

link will be up 2mmrrow.........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 12:08 am

THAT IS MONEY IN THE BAG>>>JAJAJAJJA FUNNYSHIT lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 12:32 am

twinturbo killer wrote:
tongue lol! Laughing

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 12:34 am

EVO BYD wrote:
twinturbo killer wrote:

I'm not even gonna hate! That's some funny shit...The saddest thing about my truck is I've spent over 30k and that piece of shit is still not running! lol What can I say...u got me...lol

its ok diego, you are a good camera man!! don't let anyone take that from you! afro

ps what kinda truck u building?
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 12:36 am

when ever u want 2 race that twinturbo killer whit that s2000 .....................contact my agent. at 1-800-big-paper..... cheers
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2009, 2:56 pm

NorySS wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:
twinturbo killer wrote:

its ok diego, you are a good camera man!! don't let anyone take that from you! afro

ps what kinda truck u building?

1993 Ford Lightning 351W Single Turbo, Borg Warner S372...
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2009, 1:39 am

yo alberth do u want 2 race ur red s2000 whit a buick regal .......................not on the street on the drag strip......4 big paper........like $$$$$$$$ 25.000.00. ...............lets c who got balls............ Jerkit2 thats what u like ................. Sk u can pick on boys.............. u can't pick on men whit real money......... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO   ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO 2JZ S2K vs TWIN TURBO LAMBO
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next