SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE

Go down 
+14
srt4
NorySS
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
CRUSH
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
Juan21
SILVERBEAST
2Face
vette
Phantom SRT4
twinturbo killer
albondiga
PTN Performance/ BANNED
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:02 pm

5 bucks on the 240z, lol!
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:05 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
5 bucks on the 240z, lol!

Make it $10! real paper man. well only $10 cause i got money on the same car so thats $10 together lol lol!

240 pulled a train on the bike and pulled even nastier up top...when they passed it was like 4cars...it only stretched..he passed us at about 160 maybe..?
a bike similar to the bike 1000 the lambo ran....
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:13 pm

lol! that progressive controller looks like its working then afro
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:16 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:

you riding out tonight bro?!
lmk know
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:23 pm

Hugo@SDRMIAMI wrote:
What the fuck is going on with all this pussy money bullshit. How about everbody just fucking races.

i'm sorry but if money is pussy shit, then i am the biggest pussy fucker around.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:26 pm

V6Chris wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

lmk know
i think so, ill call you when im on my way.
Back to top Go down
srt4
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
srt4

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-14

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 7:42 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
03eatoncobra wrote:

lmk know
i think so, ill call you when im on my way.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 8:30 pm

V6Chris wrote:
I've got $5 on it?

please guys real paper nono pussy pocket change..

S5.00 bucks Jerkit Jerkit2 lol!
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-12-15

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 10:06 pm

[quote="NorySS"]
Hugo@SDRMIAMI wrote:
What the fuck is going on with all this pussy money bullshit. How about everbody just fucking races.

i'm sorry but if money is pussy shit, then i am the biggest pussy fucker around.

I like money to. I just hate when people start running lip and every other post the make is about "big money" Lmfao I guess his ass must be sore from what the s2000 did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 10:24 pm

hey hugo what do you DRIVE> MR:Big pussy Fucker>?

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on December 26th 2009, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-12-22

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 10:27 pm

s2000 can suck my dick........... i dont care............... i could build 100 time bomb........... Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit bring ur shit out and i will smoke u like a time bomb............. scratch Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 10:30 pm

hugo what do have ..................no money no fast car..................... Sad hugo Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 10:31 pm

lol!

we want big paper like this..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LOL.

Here it is Big paper my people

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 11:02 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
hey hugo what do you DRIVE> MR:Big pussy Fucker>?

Yo MR.BIG DICK RIDER.. why dont you get of TT lambo'z dick and finally build your car as fast as your mouth is.. ? I have a red 240sx hatch ..

All of a sudden TT lambo is your hero and you on his dick. I was just sayen that not every1 here wants to race for money..
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 11:05 pm

twinturbo killer wrote:
hugo what do have ..................no money no fast car..................... Sad hugo Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

Nissan 240sx.. Nothing fancy.. Got Money but still building the car..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2009, 11:55 pm

Hugo you aint that brave punk>>> Why dont you come to me so I can have you RIDE on my dick instead>?

your car its so slow>> that the only way it'll move is with two tow trucks and 14 people pushing that shit down the hill!!!! so wanna continue the the dick ridin story with me>?

Go fuck your self and sheave a dick down your throw before you talk to me punk ass.

that car you are building that shit wont even make out your back yard when its done> because the moment it starts it'll start on fire pussy boy.Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:14 am

Oh and I forgot to say on my previws coment that the only heros I got are the ones that hit you everynight in the ass.. thats what people like you get when they come in here thiking they can run the show>>MR: Big pussy Fucker and guitar hero..

And if you dont like what I got to say let me know so we can handle business anytime and anywhere you want you and me solo... Jerkit
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:31 am

he not on my dick he on my team.............. :cheers:keep sucking s2000 dick Jerkit its not about money. but when u want 2 race a real car u must bring money...........c16 not free................i dont use e85--------y should i race my car 4 free.............
Back to top Go down
B16B-Ek
B16B-Ek

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:59 am

hey big paper tirso 240z vs u lambo $5000 40mph am wating ??? sacared????
Back to top Go down
PTN Performance/ BANNED
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
PTN Performance/ BANNED

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:02 am

HEY BIG PAPER TIRSO 240Z VS LAMBO $5000 40MPH WATING ON U?? SCARED???? scratch
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:22 am

ptn bring ur car i will race u 4 free and the jump................. scratch
Back to top Go down
twinturbo killer
twinturbo killer

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:28 am

hey b16b-ek butt scratch won't u bring ur time bomb out................ i will let my son race u 4 free.................... scratch Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:13 am

twinturbo killer wrote:
hey b16b-ek butt scratch won't u bring ur time bomb out................ i will let my son race u 4 free.................... scratch Jerkit Jerkit Jerkit

80-160, give me jump, right now? $50?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:13 am

vette wrote:
twinturbo killer wrote:

80-160, give me jump, right now? I'm bored. $50?

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:38 am

LMFAO... Always running your mouth Frank well i guess thats what makes you funny. You'll know who i am when i see you at the hang out. The black 240 should be out again soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next