SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE

Go down 
+14
srt4
NorySS
03eatoncobra
V6Chris
CRUSH
Hugo@SDRMIAMI
Juan21
SILVERBEAST
2Face
vette
Phantom SRT4
twinturbo killer
albondiga
PTN Performance/ BANNED
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-12-15

ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:42 am

Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 10:20 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Hugo you aint that brave punk>>> Why dont you come to me so I can have you RIDE on my dick instead>?
your car its so slow>> that the only way it'll move is with two tow trucks and 14 people pushing that shit down the hill!!!! so wanna continue the the dick ridin story with me>?
Go fuck your self and sheave a dick down your throw before you talk to me punk ass.
that car you are building that shit wont even make out your back yard when its done> because the moment it starts it'll start on fire pussy boy.Jerkit

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Oh and I forgot to say on my previws coment that the only heros I got are the ones that hit you everynight in the ass.. thats what people like you get when they come in here thiking they can run the show>>MR: Big pussy Fucker and guitar hero..

And if you dont like what I got to say let me know so we can handle business anytime and anywhere you want you and me solo... Jerkit

Frank and Hugo yall both need to show each other a lil respect... Im cool with the both of you and im NOT gonna let yall fight each other... And Hugo, I just want to clarify that Frank aint on "TT Lambo's dick", hes just showing support for his SK brother, thats what we do!... Very Happy

I konw this may sound ODD coming from me, but lets try and avoid all these unnessecary fights if we can from now on and lets do MORE OF what this website is known for, which is racing!...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 10:51 am

vette wrote:

80-160, give me jump, right now? $50?

- Matt

Matt, I got $200 on the LAMBO right now, giving you the jump!... Let me know?... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 11:13 am

Hugo@SDRMIAMI wrote:
LMFAO... Always running your mouth Frank well i guess thats what makes you funny. You'll know who i am when i see you at the hang out. The black 240 should be out again soon.

oh Jesus lord I never being so scared in my life Sad can someone lend me a pair of balls please>?

My cobra will run that thing over when you come out next time 584 Trq<< Jerkit jajaaj how about 1000+ Trq vs your dyno Queen>? and pls Big PAPER only.

Jerkit

popcorn
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:35 pm

LOL... We dont race for money frank its all just in fun. I dont like the problems that racing for money brings. I see you out there so we can um... talk about things.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:08 pm

lol E85 aint free! shits $2.50 a gallon! thats $25 for 10gallons of E85...and about 2gallons of C16

aside from that with the bullshit said and the post from some people i think im done posting for a lil bit. Everything is about money money money. What happen to the good ole fashsion you race and either win or get raped, shake hands and call it a day. dude didnt even wana run for money now its gone from $0 to $25,000??!
i mean $25,000...or a shop call out...Mike if you won the shop...honestly what are you going to do with it man? First night out with the GTR you ran your car about 10 times straight in probably 20minutes not once asking for money races. its not even about the s2000 but what if the black 240, or R@mons car or an EVO wants to run you. its a $5,000 limit run? Its your car you do what you want obviously but if you wana have fun with that car racing for $5,000 isnt the case.
and its not about money either. the $45-80 for the C16 aint much. but if your talking about C16 being the issue what if you lose $5,000 in a race....now you're down $5,000 and the gas and you know w/e car it is that won is gonna talk a house of crap.

you run for free nothing turns into this. this thread is based around some shit that happend monday
if it was a no money run everything would be different

and Frank, the $5 is a joke, but dont forget where you came from bro. $5 in the performance world will get you a sticker on the window but if you found $5-10 on the floor tell me you'd leave it there
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:10 pm

Hugo@SDRMIAMI wrote:
LOL... We dont race for money frank its all just in fun. I dont like the problems that racing for money brings. I see you out there so we can um... talk about things.

Smartest idea.
Back to top Go down
kleistang/ BANNED
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
kleistang/ BANNED

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:19 pm

i think money races just bring more excuses not to race. if you call some one out or fun its more than secure that you got your self a race instead of calling them out for money, specially high amounts. Jerkit2

just what i think
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 1:41 pm

Hugo@SDRMIAMI wrote:

What happened to your car Hugo>? that thing didnt even last you 30 days worth of runs man... Evil or Very Mad I ran my car at least for seven months+ straight making over 650RWHP+ with over 125,000 miles on it and still runs hard even with a lifted head.

Oh I forgot its a ford...

jajaja lol.

when you call me out Hugito!!! make sure you are ready to run a 40-50 to 140 roll.. NoNo of that pussy 70 roll shit against a havier car. And no problem we'll race for the fuel instead>> C-16 itsn't cheap like my boy Big paper says..
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:08 pm

Well the cars been getting repainted and getting new 2200cc injectors. Oh frank we hook from any roll now God you gotta love mickey Thompson! LMFAO... The only reason we were asking for high rolls was because it was the first night out with street tires. We were spinning them at 140MPH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hugo@SDRMIAMI

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:18 pm

I love building and racing cars. I think thats a passion that we all share. To me it really doesnt matter if i win or lose im just here to enjoy the car and use it for what it was built for.
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:19 pm

V6Chris wrote:
lol E85 aint free! shits $2.50 a gallon! thats $25 for 10gallons of E85...and about 2gallons of C16

aside from that with the bullshit said and the post from some people i think im done posting for a lil bit. Everything is about money money money. What happen to the good ole fashsion you race and either win or get raped, shake hands and call it a day. dude didnt even wana run for money now its gone from $0 to $25,000??!
i mean $25,000...or a shop call out...Mike if you won the shop...honestly what are you going to do with it man? First night out with the GTR you ran your car about 10 times straight in probably 20minutes not once asking for money races. its not even about the s2000 but what if the black 240, or R@mons car or an EVO wants to run you. its a $5,000 limit run? Its your car you do what you want obviously but if you wana have fun with that car racing for $5,000 isnt the case.
and its not about money either. the $45-80 for the C16 aint much. but if your talking about C16 being the issue what if you lose $5,000 in a race....now you're down $5,000 and the gas and you know w/e car it is that won is gonna talk a house of crap.

you run for free nothing turns into this. this thread is based around some shit that happend monday
if it was a no money run everything would be different

and Frank, the $5 is a joke, but dont forget where you came from bro. $5 in the performance world will get you a sticker on the window but if you found $5-10 on the floor tell me you'd leave it there

X1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:33 pm

So 2,200cc injectors anm>> I understand you have a 4 cilynder engine and thats why you need such big injectors to be able to feed all the boost you are runing right>?

I think you are looking to make 1000+ but that motor wont hold 5 passes when you start to make that kind of power; the block will go kaboom with that lil displacement for such big power.
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:43 pm

Black 240 here.. frank So my car is a dyno queen? lol Please... you let me know when you wanna test out my DYNO QUEEN!! lol call me out so we can do MY RACE... lol this was between you and hugo and now you drag me intoo it so let me know when ever you want..

And Steve i know what your talkin about Representin i think we ALL do on this Forum.. We are ALL into racin our cars and like FRIENDLY battles but some times some members Jerkit2 here forget that this is just for fun.. you might wanna start a race for money post and move all the money races to that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 2:55 pm

SDRMIAMI wrote:
Black 240 here.. frank So my car is a dyno queen? lol Please... you let me know when you wanna test out my DYNO QUEEN!! lol call me out so we can do MY RACE... lol this was between you and hugo and now you drag me intoo it so let me know when ever you want..

And Steve i know what your talkin about Representin i think we ALL do on this Forum.. We are ALL into racin our cars and like FRIENDLY battles but some times some members Jerkit2 here forget that this is just for fun.. you might wanna start a race for money post and move all the money races to that.

lol! NoNo I am not calling you out to do your race>> your boy Hugo says that you guys hook now at any roll So> pls be welcome to call me out anytime you want 40 to 140>> I am sure my car will walk you guys all down I75...
Back to top Go down
SDRMIAMI
SDRMIAMI

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-11-22

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 3:28 pm

If you think so.. if your so sure frank call me out! lol its just for fun... Im just a 4cyl with 5 passes left on my motor! lol Ive never called no1 out and dont plan on doin so. I just race for fun.. from the day i was invited to meet up with you guys that's what ive told steve "Friendly runs" I have no time for drama and no patience..
Back to top Go down
http://www.SDRMiami.com
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 10:21 pm

Hugo@SDRMIAMI wrote:
I love building and racing cars. I think thats a passion that we all share. To me it really doesnt matter if i win or lose im just here to enjoy the car and use it for what it was built for.

+1 times a million
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE   ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADTURBO OUT OF YOUR MOTHAFUKING LEGUAGE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3