SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT

Go down 
+13
V6Chris
vette
Phantom SRT4
s.e.a.n
2fastwhitey
venom33
Miamispd
MRxSLAYx
CWiLL
03eatoncobra
SILVERBEAST
CRUSH
EVO BYD
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT Empty
PostSubject: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 6:58 pm

Never raced a Viper before so lets do this. Cool
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 7:03 pm

Are you serious? You find out the guy breaks an axle and you call him out? scratch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 7:05 pm

default win. what the heck the viper did it lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 7:08 pm

I can swap a busted axle in my car in 30 min.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 7:15 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
default win. what the heck the viper did it lol!
Dont jump the gun Joel, you never know, he may get it fix on time....

Good & Tight wrote:
I can swap a busted axle in my car in 30 min.
Well maybe you need to give Nelson a hand with axle so you can run him!.... lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 7:23 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 10th 2010, 7:44 pm

the bmw is runnin hard. good race against the porsche
affraid
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 9:09 am

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
CWiLL
CWiLL

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 10:13 am

EVO BYD wrote:
Are you serious? You find out the guy breaks an axle and you call him out? scratch
you did the same thing too sir
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 10:17 am

Lol Nice timing. I haven't seen your car run recently. Lets get something done because next time i come out i want to see a race.
Back to top Go down
Miamispd
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Miamispd

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 3:24 pm

CWiLL wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Who did he do this to?

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 3:35 pm

Miamispd wrote:
CWiLL wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Who did he do this to?

Interesting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SURVEY SAID....DING... THE LAMBO
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 3:41 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
Miamispd wrote:
CWiLL wrote:
EVO BYD wrote:

Who did he do this to?

Interesting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

SURVEY SAID....DING... THE LAMBO

I never called out the Lambo after it was broken. It broke the night we were gonna race. And I said and I'll see it again, I will give him the same race he wanted when I called him out. I dont want the #1 spot by default. .....and when I called out Cwill, I didnt know he had sold the car either.
Back to top Go down
venom33

venom33

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 4:15 pm

I heard from a good source. The Viper staged the whole thing,because he didn't want to race.
Back to top Go down
2fastwhitey
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
2fastwhitey

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 4:28 pm

venom33 wrote:
I heard from a good source. The Viper staged the whole thing,because he didn't want to race.
no it wasnt i was there
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 4:33 pm

venom33 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 6:05 pm

Drama its all I hear>>> I dont see any of the fast wanna be people racing there shit up in here.. it looks to me like only me and slowwhiteshelby put up the good shows up in here..

Since me and Chris fucked up our cars no good races has happened around here.. shame on you people>>> Jerkit all the FK wins by default.

I hope when I come back on the streets I win by default too and be put on the #1 spot like everyone else has. Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 6:40 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Drama its all I hear>>> I dont see any of the fast wanna be people racing there shit up in here.. it looks to me like only me and slowwhiteshelby put up the good shows up in here..

Since me and Chris fucked up our cars no good races has happened around here.. shame on you people>>> Jerkit all the FK wins by default.

I hope when I come back on the streets I win by default too and be put on the #1 spot like everyone else has. Jerkit
Frank no drama with me you know that, I race and don't talk smack, if I win or loose I always shake the other persons hand and say "good race thanks" and that's it.

When you get your car back with your KB 1000.89900 with a thousand boosts know that I am ready for you. lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 7:27 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you will but you have to beat me first lol! lol! lol! buddy buddy with chris Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 11th 2010, 8:41 pm

Hey Good and tight No problem man I know you are a cool guy...

Joel Be sure I will go through you after I clean the hole I75 with your car... I am not playing games with my shit no more>> I'll be very close to the weight of your car but with 200RWHP more than your lil Barby car Boost only>>jajaja and with Noss I think scratch jajaja watch me run all your asses over when I come out. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:12 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Joel Be sure I will go through you after I clean the hole I75 with your car... I am not playing games with my shit no more>> I'll be very close to the weight of your car but with 200RWHP more than your lil Barby car Boost only>>jajaja and with Noss I think scratch jajaja watch me run all your asses over when I come out. Jerkit
you had 200 more when you raced me even at my weight with 200 more 70-160 your ass is mine oh yeah gps in the car i dont want to hear no lies bring it frank you will get walked again the only chance you have with me was the 50-150 i gave you last time and you got mopped affraid
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 2:38 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

you had 200 more when you raced me even at my weight with 200 more 70-160 your ass is mine oh yeah gps in the car i dont want to hear no lies bring it frank you will get walked again the only chance you have with me was the 50-150 i gave you last time and you got mopped affraid

Joel pls don't lie to yourself!!! when you and me raced I had 648RWHP off nitrous and you had 653RWHP with a car that weights 500LBS less than mines; but no excuses you won that race that night regardless of what had happened with my car, but new year new mods so beat hard on your car and brag hard about your car and in the mean time be ready be prepared for whats coming,because when my lil Snake comes back out>>> there will be no mercy no pity for your ass>>ama whoop that shit all year long lol no homo<<.. Me Frank this year 2010> I will be your God and founder>> that lil progressive AA charger wont have shit for my new set up Jerkit keep praying on your power to weight ratio because thats all you got.. Jerkit jajaja.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 3:17 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Joel pls don't lie to yourself!!! when you and me raced I had 648RWHP off nitrous and you had 653RWHP with a car that weights 500LBS less than mines; but no excuses you won that race that night regardless of what had happened with my car, but new year new mods so beat hard on your car and brag hard about your car and in the mean time be ready be prepared for whats coming,because when my lil Snake comes back out>>> there will be no mercy no pity for your ass>>ama whoop that shit all year long lol no homo<<.. Me Frank this year 2010> I will be your God and founder>> that lil progressive AA charger wont have shit for my new set up Jerkit keep praying on your power to weight ratio because thats all you got.. Jerkit jajaja.

lol!

Thats one of the best things to have on your side.... lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 4:03 pm

Nelson.....?????
Back to top Go down
vette

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 6:37 pm

Otis, what's the power/weight on das fuhrer? I'll run you 80-160 if you'd like.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next