SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT

Go down 
+13
V6Chris
vette
Phantom SRT4
s.e.a.n
2fastwhitey
venom33
Miamispd
MRxSLAYx
CWiLL
03eatoncobra
SILVERBEAST
CRUSH
EVO BYD
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 9:16 pm

vette wrote:
Otis, what's the power/weight on das fuhrer? I'll run you 80-160 if you'd like.

- Matt
Don't know the power to weight. I'm down for 80-160.
Back to top Go down
vette
Professional Street Racer

Number of posts : 397
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:23 pm

Cool. What I meant was how much power are you putting down & how much does it weigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:34 pm

vette wrote:
Cool. What I meant was how much power are you putting down & how much does it weigh.
Need to dyno it to find out, and never had it weighed.
When do you want to do this?
Back to top Go down
vette

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:36 pm

Sunday day run.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 12th 2010, 10:41 pm

vette wrote:
Sunday day run.
I might have to work this Sunday, will let you know by Friday.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 7:20 pm

lol looks like nelson is going to lose the spot by just not responding lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:04 pm

It's been 37 hours and change since good and tight made the callout....the rule states 3 days=36 hours....therefore good&tight takes the number 3 spot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 8:12 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
It's been 37 hours and change since good and tight made the callout....the rule states 3 days=36 hours....therefore good&tight takes the number 3 spot
He's been logged on a few times to see the callout, but has not responded at all. Hmmmm let me go see who's in the #2 spot to call out lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 9:13 pm

why isnt carlos evo in #1 spot?
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 9:26 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:

lol! I could've swore 3 days = 72 hours.... Shit I might not have done as good as I thought on that Math exam today.
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 9:40 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

lol! I could've swore 3 days = 72 hours.... Shit I might not have done as good as I thought on that Math exam today.

LMAO...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:29 pm

That KOT list its looking worse and worse every day that passes by>>> Evil or Very Mad the more fast cars that get on it the less racing that gets done and tne more ridiculous Default wins that goes on...

Shit I better get my car ready soon or the KOT-List its going to fall apart.

WithStupid
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:57 pm

2Face wrote:

Hes selling his car, so he asked me to remove his car off the list...
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 10:59 pm

Good & Tight wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:
He's been logged on a few times to see the callout, but has not responded at all. Hmmmm let me go see who's in the #2 spot to call out lol!

Congrats Good&Tight on your new #4spot.... Who's next?... popcorn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 11:12 pm

didn't carlos just bought that evo>? scratch >> Oh!! I forgot>> evos are a nightmare

This is what happens when you get one of these..jajaaja they intend to get there period time time sometimes

lol!
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 11:49 pm

here we go frank, im selling my car for other reason, the car is a good car, out of all the people in here you talking shit about my car why, also if my car is a nigthmare why when i show up to the gas station to race u ,u back down, you know what frank im the type of guy that just looks at the posts in here and hardly even pots but dont talk shit because i dont do that to u or anyone in here ,im just not that type.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 11:59 pm

Hey No fear here my man I said what I said in good terms but as Joke nothing personal.. but no beef here with us, I respect who shows me respect back> my bad >>> your cars insane fast> good luck with the sale..

Steve Delete post #40 for me pls thank you..

Frank.
Back to top Go down
TDEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
TDEVO

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 12:05 am

I show respect to everyone in here Frank, even if i like the person or not thats just the way im.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 12:12 am

TDEVO wrote:
I show respect to everyone in here Frank, even if i like the person or not thats just the way im.

I know man my bad again..

here you are not the only one that brakes shit sometimes.. watch closely at the pulley on the blower...

lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 1:38 am

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
2Face wrote:

Hes selling his car, so he asked me to remove his car off the list...
damn, too bad and good luck at the same time, i thought the race vs the lambo was going down, oh well
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 2:01 am

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
LthlGT500 wrote:

damn the result of not getting enough sleep lol....12x3=36 and 24x3=72....i'm living in 12 hour days lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 14th 2010, 10:20 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
TDEVO wrote:

I know man my bad again..

here you are not the only one that brakes shit sometimes.. watch closely at the pulley on the blower...

lol!
sounds good can't wait to see it back out Cool but remember the little red corvette has a little something for you lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 1:39 pm

vette wrote:
Sunday day run.
Matt what time this Sunday.? i'm off from work Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vette

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 2:08 pm

How about in a few hours? Bachelor party this weekend for a friend.

- Matt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 15th 2010, 3:24 pm

vette wrote:
How about in a few hours? Bachelor party this weekend for a friend.

- Matt
Laughing I'm still at work, damn I want to go to bachelor party. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT   GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER  #4SPOT - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD&TIGHT CALLING OUT NELSON PERFORMANCE VIPER #4SPOT
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2