SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car is done!

Go down 
+19
Stockness
CriM^
Nimitz87
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
Steedafied
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
viciousride
Phantom SRT4
vette
livemustang13
Jspec Mk4
V6Chris
djdgk
rob_srt
03terminator
03eatoncobra
sfadchi
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sfadchi
sfadchi

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2010-01-05

Car is done! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 10:24 am

Luis

Thanks for the props! I'm hoping to get to the dyno tomorrow night, and then to the track on Friday! Just so everyone knows the motor did not blow. The wiring harness was melted by the EGR tube. It fried the wire that went to cyl #5. With no fuel in that cyl, there was no combustion. The crank case pressure was so high from being at full boost it pushed oil past the rings. The oil coated my exhaust and caused all that white smoke. The car is still smoking a little now trying to burn off all that oil residue. When we opened the motor it was actually perfect. I just sold the stock pistions for $300! LOL Here's pictures of the pistons and rods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
livemustang13
livemustang13

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 10:35 am

those rods look perfect after that failure, the pistons, well oil burning in them is never good but great deal though cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 10:48 am

sfadchi wrote:
Luis

Thanks for the props! I'm hoping to get to the dyno tomorrow night, and then to the track on Friday! Just so everyone knows the motor did not blow. The wiring harness was melted by the EGR tube. It fried the wire that went to cyl #5. With no fuel in that cyl, there was no combustion. The crank case pressure was so high from being at full boost it pushed oil past the rings. The oil coated my exhaust and caused all that white smoke. The car is still smoking a little now trying to burn off all that oil residue. When we opened the motor it was actually perfect. I just sold the stock pistions for $300! LOL Here's pictures of the pistons and rods.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i know bro i didnt mean blown but u still built ur motor pretty quick i was just bogging frank cus u know hes always braging about how much money and "cars hes had" and he hasnt been able to put a 4 valve together and he's telling u it took u a while when u built it in less than a month get me scratch
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 12:33 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

i know bro i didnt mean blown but u still built ur motor pretty quick i was just bogging frank cus u know hes always braging about how much money and "cars hes had" and he hasnt been able to put a 4 valve together and he's telling u it took u a while when u built it in less than a month get me scratch

Got it!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 12:39 pm

sfadchi wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:

Got it!

so ur shooting for high,mid or low 8's ?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 1:04 pm

sfadchi wrote:
Like I told you bro, I will not be coming down to the spot anymore. Everyone knows the drama that went down, and I don't feel like making it worse. On top of all that, my finance' does not want me racing on the street anymore, so I'm going to stay away from that scene. I'd be happy to give you a run on the way to the track one night.

The drama that went down was brought on by no one other than yourself!... Cockiness and irrogance is bliss, and thats the true reason you became "memberlist" from SK's crew and our website!... Furthermore, if your problem is with one SK member, how does that give you the right to speak so negatively on the behalf of ALL SK members on other sites(SFR.com in particular)?...

Now if "your finance' doesn't want you to street race any longer" and your choosing to respect her wishes, then its perfectly understandable why you 'cant and wont' be SK any longer!... So as far as you telling people you quit SK and our KOTS list because you were gonna be to fast after your build, thats a bunch of bullshit!... As of now, I can name quite a few cars on our website WHO RUNS ON THE STREETS, that is capable of giving you a good run or even beating you, so I cant see how "you will be too fast for everyone on this forum or KOTS list" as you stated!.... Remember, its NOT what you to say people, ITS HOW YOU SAY IT, and thats what caused people to start disliking you!... That's all I got to say about the situation between Joel and yourself!...

But on a more positive note, congrats on your build and I hope that you can put down the numbers that your looking for!....

sfadchi wrote:
SFR.com: "The thread has been deleted along with my account. Long story short, I told them I did not plan to come down there and street race anymore. My car is going to be too fast to really race on the streets and too fast for anything on their list. I asked them to remove my name from the #1 spot on their dig list and the #1 spot on the roll list. I told them I did not want to be a member any longer. I was threatened, my family was threatened and I was called every name you could think of. When I came back with educated well written responses that made him look like an idiot, and other people started jumping in saying things like "the man has other things in his life going on, and he doesn't want to race on the streets anymore, so it comes down to you threatening his family and calling him names, maybe this is not where I need to be." The thread was deleted to save face. It was just mainly one person that did all this, but it was enough to let me know I was in the wrong place."

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on January 20th 2010, 5:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Professional Street Racer
Professional Street Racer
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 1:19 pm

ohthedrama
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 1:56 pm

sfadchi wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nice>> Chris be nice on the throttle at least for 500 miles and one oil change before you start beating on it... it took you a while to finish it but its done nicely.

Bro you have to come down to the spot sometime, we got keithta crazy fast Porsche 997 that I think his making nothing less than 1000ADWHP now; so that will be a good race for you Chris for sure.

Like I told you bro, I will not be coming down to the spot anymore. Everyone knows the drama that went down, and I don't feel like making it worse. On top of all that, my finance' does not want me racing on the street anymore, so I'm going to stay away from that scene. I'd be happy to give you a run on the way to the track one night.

Im going to give you drama! Once more, grow a pair of balls and get your pussy ass off the site, we dont care about you or your car. Only a hand full of people like you and im not one of them. "You dont street race because of your finance", damn shes got your balls in a jar. Like i said before, the pussies will wein themselves out and this is a prime example along with you, there are about 3 others that are in hot water. Good by and good ridence, go suck off your little sfr members and keep talking shit on thier website! And for the record, you didnt quit SK, your too soft to be SK. Any man that lets his girl run his life is a true punk. Take your little richy rich ass back to 90210.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 5:19 pm

lol @ this thread
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 5:40 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:

The drama that went down was brought on by no one other than yourself!... Cockiness and irrogance is bliss, and thats the true reason you became "memberlist" from SK's crew and our website!... Furthermore, if your problem is with one SK member, how does that give you the right to speak so negatively on the behalf of ALL SK members on other sites(SFR.com in particular)?...

Now if "your finance' doesn't want you to street race any longer" and your choosing to respect her wishes, then its perfectly understandable why you 'cant and wont' be one of us any longer!... As far as you telling people you quit SK crew and our KOTS list because you were gonna be to fast after your build, is bullshit!... As of now, I can name quite a few cars on our website WHO RUNS ON THE STREETS that is capable of giving you a good run or even beating you, so I cant see how "you will be too fast for everyone on this forum or KOTS list" as you stated!.... Remember, its NOT what you to say people, it really comes down to how you say it, and that's whats most important to me!... That's the only thing I got to say about the situation between Joel and yourself!...

But on a more positive note, congrats on your build and I hope that you can put down the numbers that your looking for!....

Steve,

Brought on by myself? Are you kidding me? I asked to be taken off the list, I said my car would be too fast for what was on the list at that time, which at the time I was already number one on both list, and really too fast to race on the streets. Please tell me what was so bad about that, that Joel would talk shit about me, my family, and my girl. Show me what I wrote that was so bad that he would threaten me with all the shit that he did. "Can't and won't", that's funny, because I told you I don't want to be a part of SK. I pm'ed you that, and posted it on the board. Nothing against SK, but street racing down there is taken way to seriously, to me it's just fun. I have never asked, or told anyone to quit SK, so if your hearing that you're being lied to. If any of those "fast cars" on the list want to race me you know where to find me. I told you from one of the first time I met you that I'm not into to fighting over stupid bullshit, especially street racing. The situation is not between, you, Joel and I, if you and Joel are going to make post like this. That's exactly why I posted the way I did. I simply put drama went down and I did not want to make it worse. I did not go into details. If you want to keep things private, then PM me.

On a brighter note, I should have numbers very soon!

Chris
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 5:49 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:

Im going to give you drama! Once more, grow a pair of balls and get your pussy ass off the site, we dont care about you or your car. Only a hand full of people like you and im not one of them. "You dont street race because of your finance", damn shes got your balls in a jar. Like i said before, the pussies will wein themselves out and this is a prime example along with you, there are about 3 others that are in hot water. Good by and good ridence, go suck off your little sfr members and keep talking shit on thier website! And for the record, you didnt quit SK, your too soft to be SK. Any man that lets his girl run his life is a true punk. Take your little richy rich ass back to 90210.

I came back on this site because I was wanted here, take a look at the poll. For the record, I did quit SK, not that it really matters. Too soft to be SK, is the funniest shit I have ever heard. Steve goes on and on about trying to keep SK from looking like a bunch of street thugs or gang members, and your post makes you (Joel not SK) look exactly that way. It's funny you call me a "richy rich ass", when I drive a mustang and you drive a corvette. Make since to anyone? scratch What you are Joel, is a bully, and an E-thug. I'm done responding to uneducated, childish responses. So say what you'd like to say I will not be responding to it. If you got something to say to my face, you know where to find me.
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 6:07 pm

For those that want to get a hold of me, I'll be under the same username at SFR, and SVTPerformace. I'm done posting here.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 7:27 pm

sfadchi wrote:
Steve,

Brought on by myself? Are you kidding me? I asked to be taken off the list, I said my car would be too fast for what was on the list at that time, which at the time I was already number one on both list, and really too fast to race on the streets. Please tell me what was so bad about that, that Joel would talk shit about me, my family, and my girl. Show me what I wrote that was so bad that he would threaten me with all the shit that he did. "Can't and won't", that's funny, because I told you I don't want to be a part of SK. I pm'ed you that, and posted it on the board. Nothing against SK, but street racing down there is taken way to seriously, to me it's just fun. I have never asked, or told anyone to quit SK, so if your hearing that you're being lied to. If any of those "fast cars" on the list want to race me you know where to find me. I told you from one of the first time I met you that I'm not into to fighting over stupid bullshit, especially street racing. The situation is not between, you, Joel and I, if you and Joel are going to make post like this. That's exactly why I posted the way I did. I simply put drama went down and I did not want to make it worse. I did not go into details. If you want to keep things private, then PM me.

Chris

I simply said that "it was brought on by yourself" because IF Joel or anyone in SK had a problem with you, you could've easily called me and I would've dealt with the situation, and all that bullshit wouldn't've escaladed to the level that it got to!... One thing that I do find interesting is, yall BOTH said some disrespectful shit towards each other, so why are you trying to play the VICTIM here?.... scratch

And also, let it be known, that the PM that I recieved from you wanting to resign from SK, came from you ONLY because Joel told you to go FUCK yourself already!... SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT YOU QUIT SK BEFORE THE SHIT TALKING STARTED BETWEEN YOU AND JOEL BECAUSE THAT WASN'T THE CASE!...

"If anyone of these "fast cars" want to run you, I know where to find you", you must really think you the shit now, dont you?.... Its amazing what a set of pistons and rods can do to someones ego!... Why dont you put some of that ego aside, set your car up for the streets and come and run our TT LAMBO on the streets?...

TT LAMBO
..... SHELBY GT500
3800lb ....... 3900lb
1052hp ....... 1050hp
Many people call the LAMBO slow, SO WHY DONT YOU PLEASE COME AND BEAT IT AT YOUR RACE!... And you know where to find us, so YOU let me know what you want to do?.... popcorn
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 8:12 pm

not protecting or offending anyone, but I've seen that GT500, with Tires and suspension do nothing but spin on the street. If I owned the car and my last few races were like his, honestly I'd retire that car from the street. He nearly killed himself and possible hurting others on 75 (accident). When we pulled over I saw the look on his face. Im surprised he even ran again that night after that. ANYONE who saw that on 75 would understand swerving 3lanes on drag radials from like a 40 or 60roll!

His last race w/Frank I saw as well...luckily he let off as well but the results were similar. everytime he touched the throttle it'd be a tire burner. thats on a MICKEY!
now coming out with 1000+whp!
Im not taking sides with Chris nor am I trying to offend him or anyone else.
but a car like that has no business on the street. Plus he'd have to call out the lambo. the lambo would ask for a 40 or 60 which on the street that car is going all over the place.

now the owner of the lambo has not stepped in to speak for himself so Mike might want or give him a high roll but who knows

also theres a power point when a car shouldnt be on the streets. turbo or centri blown cars deal better with street power because the power band but a car thats like Chris's. where he'll probably make peak torque and power at low RPMS and hold it for a while. is horrible for the street because it makes it 10times harder to hook since the power it doesnt progressively and more rather just blast the power instantly upon throttle response
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 8:34 pm

sfadchi wrote:
Z51JOEL wrote:

I came back on this site because I was wanted here, take a look at the poll. For the record, I did quit SK, not that it really matters. Too soft to be SK, is the funniest shit I have ever heard. Steve goes on and on about trying to keep SK from looking like a bunch of street thugs or gang members, and your post makes you (Joel not SK) look exactly that way. It's funny you call me a "richy rich ass", when I drive a mustang and you drive a corvette. Make since to anyone? scratch What you are Joel, is a bully, and an E-thug. I'm done responding to uneducated, childish responses. So say what you'd like to say I will not be responding to it. If you got something to say to my face, you know where to find me.
ILL SHOW YOU E THUG YOU CUM GUZELING FUCK BOY BRING YOUR PUSSY ASS WITH YOUR DICK SUCKING BROTHER DOWN HERE PUSSYS COME TO ME AND YOUR THE BIGGEST SOFTEST PUSSY OF THEM ALL IF YOU HAVE BALLS BRING YOUR GUNS BOYS PUSSY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BRING PUSSY BOY I SHIT IN YOUR MOTHERS HEART I AM A STREET THUG COME TEST ME YOU'LL GET THE SAME RESULTS EVERY OTHER BRAVE PUSSY GETS GO SUCK DICK YOU AND YOUR BITCH SCARY ASS WHORE THAT WONT LET YOU STREET RACE HA HA HA WHAT A LOSER YOU AND YOUR CHEERLEADERS CAN GET THE FUCK OFF THE SITE
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 8:46 pm

V6Chris wrote:
not protecting or offending anyone, but I've seen that GT500, with Tires and suspension do nothing but spin on the street. If I owned the car and my last few races were like his, honestly I'd retire that car from the street. He nearly killed himself and possible hurting others on 75 (accident). When we pulled over I saw the look on his face. Im surprised he even ran again that night after that. ANYONE who saw that on 75 would understand swerving 3lanes on drag radials from like a 40 or 60roll!

His last race w/Frank I saw as well...luckily he let off as well but the results were similar. everytime he touched the throttle it'd be a tire burner. thats on a MICKEY!
now coming out with 1000+whp!
Im not taking sides with Chris nor am I trying to offend him or anyone else.
but a car like that has no business on the street. Plus he'd have to call out the lambo. the lambo would ask for a 40 or 60 which on the street that car is going all over the place.

now the owner of the lambo has not stepped in to speak for himself so Mike might want or give him a high roll but who knows

also theres a power point when a car shouldnt be on the streets. turbo or centri blown cars deal better with street power because the power band but a car thats like Chris's. where he'll probably make peak torque and power at low RPMS and hold it for a while. is horrible for the street because it makes it 10times harder to hook since the power it doesnt progressively and more rather just blast the power instantly upon throttle response
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 8:51 pm

Joel if im being a cheerleader then so be it. I know Frank or Felix who saw the car nearly run off 75 would agree that car shouldnt be running on the street.
Idk what went down with you and Chris, Im not taking his side or yours im just staying out of it. my opinion was just on the car not being street ready.

I dont have a problem with you or Chris, your still my boy as well as him. I aint got nothing bad to say about either of you too. Ive never said anything to either of you about what happend, i dont know and choose not too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 11:00 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
sfadchi wrote:
Steve,

Chris

I simply said that "it was brought on by yourself" because IF Joel or anyone in SK had a problem with you, you could've easily called me and I would've dealt with the situation, and all that bullshit wouldn't've escaladed to the level that it got to!... One thing that I do find interesting is, yall BOTH said some disrespectful shit towards each other, so why are you trying to play the VICTIM here?.... scratch

And also, let it be known, that the PM that I recieved from you wanting to resign from SK, came from you ONLY because Joel told you to go FUCK yourself already!... SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT YOU QUIT SK BEFORE THE SHIT TALKING STARTED BETWEEN YOU AND JOEL BECAUSE THAT WASN'T THE CASE!...

"If anyone of these "fast cars" want to run you, I know where to find you", you must really think you the shit now, dont you?.... Its amazing what a set of pistons and rods can do to someones ego!... Why dont you put some of that ego aside, set your car up for the streets and come and run our TT LAMBO on the streets?...

TT LAMBO
..... SHELBY GT500
3800lb ....... 3900lb
1052hp ....... 1050hp
Many people call the LAMBO slow, SO WHY DONT YOU PLEASE COME AND BEAT IT AT YOUR RACE!... And you know where to find us, so YOU let me know what you want to do?.... popcorn

My car is not set up for the street, it's set up for the track. I'm not sure what you don't get about that. I did quit SK, so don't give me that shit that I was kicked out. Yeah I quit for several reason, one being Joel. I did not call you when things went down because I did not need some sort of protection from him, I'm not scared of him and never will be. I know you want to be a leader and all, but I had a firm handle on the situation. Joel showed his true colors, and I choose not to associate myself with him or anyone associated with him. Don't even come to me with that shit that I was saying so many disrespectful things to Joel, when he deleted thread before you could read it, or at least that's what you told me over the phone. Yeah, you heard me right, I said you know where to find me. It's at the track! Joel is a true piece of trash as you can see from his earlier post, he has no class and can't even form a sentence correctly. His whole apology thread he started after all that shit when down, was some of the funniest shit I have ever read. I'm guessing you did not tell everyone you made him write that. I'm also guessing you did not tell everyone you were "reprimanding him", or at least that's what you told me.

On a side note, I guess you bought stock in the Lambo, since many of the post I have seen from you lately use the phrase "WE" when referring to the Lambo, so congratulations on that. If "WE" want's to race me, "WE"can try to beat me at my race, which is at PBIR, on a prepped surface where traction is no issue for me. I'm down for this race when ever "WE" are ready, and we can put any amount of arab money on it you'd like.

I have no EGO, I just know facts!

Like I posted earlier, I will not be responding to Joel's post any longer!
Back to top Go down
sfadchi
sfadchi

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2010, 11:27 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
sfadchi wrote:

Now if "your finance' doesn't want you to street race any longer" and your choosing to respect her wishes, then its perfectly understandable why you 'cant and wont' be SK any longer!... So as far as you telling people you quit SK and our KOTS list because you were gonna be to fast after your build, thats a bunch of bullshit!... As of now, I can name quite a few cars on our website WHO RUNS ON THE STREETS, that is capable of giving you a good run or even beating you, so I cant see how "you will be too fast for everyone on this forum or KOTS list" as you stated!.... Remember, its NOT what you to say people, ITS HOW YOU SAY IT, and thats what caused people to start disliking you!... That's all I got to say about the situation between Joel and yourself!...

sfadchi wrote:
SFR.com: "The thread has been deleted along with my account. Long story short, I told them I did not plan to come down there and street race anymore. My car is going to be too fast to really race on the streets and too fast for anything on their list. I asked them to remove my name from the #1 spot on their dig list and the #1 spot on the roll list. I told them I did not want to be a member any longer. I was threatened, my family was threatened and I was called every name you could think of. When I came back with educated well written responses that made him look like an idiot, and other people started jumping in saying things like "the man has other things in his life going on, and he doesn't want to race on the streets anymore, so it comes down to you threatening his family and calling him names, maybe this is not where I need to be." The thread was deleted to save face. It was just mainly one person that did all this, but it was enough to let me know I was in the wrong place."

Steve please highlight the areas of this post you think talk negatively about SK as a whole. Maybe you should reread the post, it even specifies at the bottom "it was just mainly one person". I don't talk shit about SK as a whole, because there are several members of "the crew", that I consider true friends and would help anytime they need it.
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:33 am

PUSSY BOY YOU TALK A BIG GAME. COME TALK THAT SHIT DOWN HERE. GO TO THE TRACK TO SEE YOU HA HA WHAT A POOR EXCUSE FOR A MAN. WHY DONT WE JUST GO IN FRONT OF THE POLICE STATION. Jerkit AS FAR AS MY EDUCATION. FUCK YOU. IM EDUCATED ENOUGH TO KNOW, YOU ARE NO KILLER ,YOU'RE NOT A FIGHTER, YOU ARE A SHIT TALKER AND THATS ALL YOU WILL EVER BE. MAYBE WHEN WIFEY GIVES YOU YOUR BALLS BACK ,YOU CAN COME OUT TO MEXICO WITH US. I HEARD THE WATER IS JUST RIGHT THIS TIME OF YEAR. Cool
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:45 am

V6Chris wrote:
Joel if im being a cheerleader then so be it. I know Frank or Felix who saw the car nearly run off 75 would agree that car shouldnt be running on the street.
Idk what went down with you and Chris, Im not taking his side or yours im just staying out of it. my opinion was just on the car not being street ready.

I dont have a problem with you or Chris, your still my boy as well as him. I aint got nothing bad to say about either of you too. Ive never said anything to either of you about what happend, i dont know and choose not too.
I HEAR YOU CHRIS BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOUR SK AND HES NOT YOU NEED TO GROUND YOUR ROOTS A LITTLE BETTER YOU CANT BE ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FIELD. AD TURBO, SLOW WHITE ABORTION OR SK YOU CHOSE. YOU KNOW IM A CHILL ASS GUY BUT I CAN BE REAL NASTY AND THIS SLOW WHITE ABORTION HAS A BIG MOUTH
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 1:54 am

sfadchi wrote:
My car is not set up for the street, it's set up for the track. I'm not sure what you don't get about that.I did quit SK, so don't give me that shit that I was kicked out. Yeah I quit for several reason, one being Joel. I did not call you when things went down because I did not need some sort of protection from him, I'm not scared of him and never will be. I know you want to be a leader and all, but I had a firm handle on the situation. Joel showed his true colors, and I choose not to associate myself with him or anyone associated with him. Don't even come to me with that shit that I was saying so many disrespectful things to Joel, when he deleted thread before you could read it, or at least that's what you told me over the phone. Yeah, you heard me right, I said you know where to find me. It's at the track! Joel is a true piece of trash as you can see from his earlier post, he has no class and can't even form a sentence correctly. His whole apology thread he started after all that shit when down, was some of the funniest shit I have ever read. I'm guessing you did not tell everyone you made him write that. I'm also guessing you did not tell everyone you were "reprimanding him", or at least that's what you told me.

On a side note, I guess you bought stock in the Lambo, since many of the post I have seen from you lately use the phrase "WE" when referring to the Lambo, so congratulations on that. If "WE" want's to race me, "WE"can try to beat me at my race, which is at PBIR, on a prepped surface where traction is no issue for me. I'm down for this race when ever "WE" are ready, and we can put any amount of arab money on it you'd like.

I have no EGO, I just know facts!

Like I posted earlier, I will not be responding to Joel's post any longer!

COME ON CHRIS, YOU KNOW YOU AINT NO GANGSTA, SO WHY THE FUCK YOU KEEP ON TELLING ME "WE KNOW WHERE TO FIND YOU"!... TO BE HONEST WITH YOU, KNOWING WHERE TO FIND YOU IS WHAT SCARES ME THE MOST BECAUSE IF "WE" PAY YOU A VISIT, "WE" AINT COMING TO RUN NO SHELBY!... SO STOP PLAYING "RUSSIAN RULETTE" WITH YOURSELF BECAUSE IT NEVER ENDS ON A GOOD NOTE!...

YOU AINT NOTHING BUT A TROUBLE MAKING LITTLE FUCK, TRYING TO QUESTION MY AUTHORITY FOR TALKING TO JOEL FOR STOOPING DOWN TO YOUR FOOLISH LEVEL... AND LOOK HERE, JOEL WOULD'VE BASHED YOUR FACE IN IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, SO YOU AINT HAVE A FIRM HANDLE ON DICK!... AS FAR AS YOU SPEAKING ABOUT ME MAKING JOEL DO THAT APOLOGY THREAD, UNLIKE YOU, HE WAS ABLE TO PUT ASIDE HIS EGO AND ADMIT THAT HE WAS AT FAULT TOWARDS BEING DISRESPECTFUL TO ALL OUR FORUM MEMBERS, THATS ONE THING I KNOW YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO!... AS I TOLD YOU OVER THE PHONE A FEW MONTHS BACK, WE HAVE A FORUM THAT NEEDS TO BE RUN IN SOMEWHAT OF A PROPER MANNER, SO OF COURSE AN APOLOGY THREAD WAS NECESSARY FOR WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN JOEL AND YOU!... IM JUST AMAZED AT HOW MUCH OF A PUSSY YOU ARE FOR TRYING START PROBLEMS BETWEEN JOEL AND MYSELF BECAUSE THATS WHAT I CALL SOME REAL HOE TYPE SHIT!...

WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES IS THAT YOU STILL DONT THINK YOU DID ANYTHING WRONG, SO WHY MUST I CONTINUE TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH YOU!... I THINK ITS BEST FOR YOU TO GO BACK TO "SFR" BECAUSE YOUR ONLY HERE TO START PROBLEMS AND REMIND US HOW HURT YOUR PUSSY IS FROM JOEL TALKING SHIT TO YOU!...

Last edited by SilverbeastSRT8 on January 21st 2010, 2:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:12 am

Why can't anyone in here just get along!!! god-damn what a waste of words...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 2:35 am

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nice>> Chris be nice on the throttle at least for 500 miles and one oil change before you start beating on it... it took you a while to finish it but its done nicely.

Bro you have to come down to the spot sometime, we got keithta crazy fast Porsche 997 that I think his making nothing less than 1000ADWHP now; so that will be a good race for you Chris for sure.

dude it took him way less than u its only been 3 weeks or a month and his car is ready congrats chriss on the build post the dyno video soon..whats going on frank i thought u were the big papa with the money the cars and the hoes how come Chris blew after u and his car is ready while ur still researching and jerking off to youtube videos..where's all that money u have?

Luis you love when I bring your ass down and insult you the way I do..

again Luis you aint got shit all you got a Skateboard for a car, and me building my motor>> why are you so desperate for me to rush and finish my motor>> you know that when you decide to leave your pussy at home and you decide to give me a 40-50 roll ama pull you from Florida all they way to Canada, so stop hating on my shit so much you aint at my level, you are down bellow where the slow cars belong and you will remain there to the day you get rig off of that turbovettewannabe Jerkit>

my car will be finished soon; its in the shop getting ready for your ass and whoever else that wants to run my race Jerkit

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Nimitz87
Nimitz87

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:21 pm

lolz at all of this...oh the joy SK has brought to the streets.

Chad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car is done!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: