SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car is done!

Go down 
+19
Stockness
CriM^
Nimitz87
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
Steedafied
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
viciousride
Phantom SRT4
vette
livemustang13
Jspec Mk4
V6Chris
djdgk
rob_srt
03terminator
03eatoncobra
sfadchi
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Car is done! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 12:52 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Why can't anyone in here just get along!!! god-damn what a waste of words...

+1
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
CriM^

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 3:37 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
lolz at all of this...oh the joy SK has brought to the streets.

Chad

shut cho mouf when im talkin to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 4:46 pm

Listen i don't know you but you sound like a wining little bitch talking shit on the internet about grown men and you have a picture of vin diesal lol whos gay now fat boy. even in the summer time you wear your dupont jacket wanna be racer. you have a decent car for once in your life bit you dont tell any one about the second mortage and your wifes boyfriend who pays for dead beat. always talking shit about sucking dick you must like that, learn to respect men so they respect you, funny how your always picking on people that are humble or smaller than pussy. yo lo que me cago en la resiga de to madre to heva y en tu corazon maricon. for you gringos Joel can suck my dick.
Back to top Go down
Stockness
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
Stockness

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 4:54 pm

Lulz
Back to top Go down
http://www.MyFloridaSRT.com
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 5:01 pm

strokercobra wrote:
Listen i don't know you but you sound like a wining little bitch talking shit on the internet about grown men and you have a picture of vin diesal lol whos gay now fat boy. even in the summer time you wear your dupont jacket wanna be racer. you have a decent car for once in your life bit you dont tell any one about the second mortage and your wifes boyfriend who pays for dead beat. always talking shit about sucking dick you must like that, learn to respect men so they respect you, funny how your always picking on people that are humble or smaller than pussy. yo lo que me cago en la resiga de to madre to heva y en tu corazon maricon. for you gringos Joel can suck my dick.
FUCK YOU ME CAGO EN LA REPUTISIMA DE TU MADRE ILL BE OUT THERE SAT AT THE SPOT IF YOUR BRAVE PUSSY BOY COME ON YOUR JUST ANOTHER PUSSY WITH A BIG MOUTH YOUR MOM CAN SUCK MY DICK AND DRINK UP MY LOAD FUCK BOY MAKE YOUR MOVE PUSSY ILL SPLIT YOUR SHIT PUNK PLEASE BE BRAVE ILL BE THERE AT 10 SHARP ILL SHOW YOU WHO I AM OBVIOUSLY YOU KNOW ME YOU MUST HAVE ALL SORTS OF GAY FANTASIES ABOUT MY DICK IN YOUR MOUTH AFTER I TAKE IT OUT OF YOUR MOMS ASS Jerkit Jerkit I HOPE YOUR A BIG BOY IT WILL JUST MAKE IT MORE FUN PUSSY BOY
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 5:54 pm

strokercobra wrote:

Not trying to start a fight or anything but, Clearly you know exactly who Joel is and have a problem with him/his actions... With that being said, I dont see how it makes any sense that you would wait to come on the forum and make a posts about him and his family, Why not just walk up to him and tell him how you feel since you obviously know who he is? scratch
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:03 pm

ANOTHER HATER ABORTION OWNER lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:05 pm

Nimitz87 wrote:
lolz at all of this...oh the joy SK has brought to the streets.

Chad
YOU ARE ON HERE SO I GUESS WE BRING JOY TO YOUR SORRY ASS TOO Jerkit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:09 pm

first, i dont know where the fuck u got that phone number, second stop talking shit and save energy for saturday night im going to show you how to respect, if you dont want to wait lets meet up tonight or tomorrow. whatever you want vin diesel bitch!!!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:11 pm

strokercobra wrote:
first, i dont know where the fuck u got that phone number, second stop talking shit and save energy for saturday night im going to show you how to respect, if you dont want to wait lets meet up tonight or tomorrow. whatever you want vin diesel bitch!!!
LETS DO THIS RIGHT NOW FUCK TOMORROW PM ME THE SPOT RIGHT NOW
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:14 pm

I HAVE PM YOU 3 TIMES NO ANSWER YET PUSSY BOY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:15 pm

where?
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:16 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:17 pm

strokercobra wrote:
where?
MEXICO 900PM PM ME SO WE CAN SET THIS UP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:19 pm

ill be there ALONE
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:20 pm

SOUNDS GOOD SEE YOU THERE 9 SHARP
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 6:20 pm

strokercobra wrote:
ill be there ALONE
sk dont jump<< if it going to be a 1v1 it will stay a 1v1
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 7:15 pm

popcorn in for videos of the fight!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 9:20 pm

DJNMS3 wrote:
popcorn in for videos of the fight!

TALK TO THE IDIOT, WE WAITED OVER AN HOUR, I EVEN CALLED HIM AT 830 AND HE SAID HE WAS ON HIS WAY HOME. THIS GOES TO SHOW THAT WE HAVE ALOT OF E-THUGS. ITS REAL EASY TO DISRESPECT SOMEBODY FROM THE SAFETY OF YOUR HOME BEHIND A KEY BOARD. THIS GOES FOR ANY BRAVE ASS NIGGA, IF YOU DIRESPECT ME IM GOING TO SPLIT YOUR SHIT. IM COOL WITH EVERYBODY, BUT WHEN YOU TALK SHIT LIKE THAT AND DONT SHOW UP, YOU'RE A REAL PUSSY. THIS IS FOR YOU MR STROKERCOBRA, SUCK DICK. FELIX PUT UP THE VID Jerkit
Back to top Go down
menaceEVO
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 10:25 pm

i wanna see the vid.. and joel ur crazy and one hell of a cuban that dnt take shit..i cant wait to get my car running its gunna be a blast on sence.. lol Sk
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] HERE YOU GO Sk Sk Sk Sk Sk
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:24 pm

Had to miss my English class and drive on an empty tank with a screw in my tire for no reason lol
Back to top Go down
djdgk
Professional Street Racer
djdgk

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2010, 11:34 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Had to miss my English class and drive on an empty tank with a screw in my tire for no reason lol

Thats DEDICATION lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 12:43 am

Joel are a crazy bro, did you really thing he was going to show up,recuerda que perro que ladra no muerde
Back to top Go down
Vtom92
Vtom92

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 1:11 am

antoanS4 wrote:
Joel are a crazy bro, did you really thing he was going to show up,recuerda que perro que ladra no muerde

haha couldnt have said it better myself cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car is done!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: