SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car is done!

Go down 
+19
Stockness
CriM^
Nimitz87
s.e.a.n
CRUSH
Steedafied
SILVERBEAST
BlackMambaLS3
viciousride
Phantom SRT4
vette
livemustang13
Jspec Mk4
V6Chris
djdgk
rob_srt
03terminator
03eatoncobra
sfadchi
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Car is done! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 7:35 am

antoanS4 wrote:
Joel are a crazy bro, did you really thing he was going to show up,recuerda que perro que ladra no muerde
I was really disapointed HE DID NOT COME OUT TO PLAY. I EVEN WORE MY OJ SIMPSON GLOVES lol!
Back to top Go down
antoanS4
STREET KING
STREET KING
antoanS4

Number of posts : 1038
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 6:03 pm

Hey Joel if you want i could be your Don King i only Charge 10%, let me talk to Golden Boy Production and set an appointment with Oscar de la Hoya to see what he says about it lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 6:06 pm

antoanS4 wrote:
Hey Joel if you want i could be your Don King i only Charge 10%, let me talk to Golden Boy Production and set an appointment with Oscar de la Hoya to see what he says about it lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm

Chris I am sorry to hear that you got your ass baned again for just expressing yourself this time Evil or Very Mad but I guess some things never change around here buddy..

I'am calling lethal Monday to order the Crusher kit with the 3.4L,a set of new fuel rails I need and a GT500 MAF>> ama represent lethal too; so call your boy for me Monday when you have a chance if you dont mind Chris!!!

Thank you.
Frank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Car is done!   Car is done! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car is done!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SOUTHERN KNIGHTS :: RACING :: The Streets-
Jump to: