SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240

Go down 
+16
CWiLL
Eifelrennen
obzidian
EVO BYD
Mrhemiram
2003styellowsrt
stikiller2189
MrEJay-1
Phantom SRT4
R@peP@rty
CRUSH
I8URRICE
V6Chris
sonicboom
BlackMambaLS3
LthlGT500
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:57 am

R@peP@rty wrote:
Well that night, i asked one of humpty's friend's what the car had and that was his answer h/c z06 with a bottle.whether that is true or not, well never know. because everyone likes to be all hush hush about it.

you would of been able to hear the cam if it was cammed at all. you hear the lopeness just at idle
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 12:33 pm

V6Chris wrote:
oh and btw Ramon
if you wana talk up your car
lol go visit the MAFIA motorsports forum

im sure you'll find 40psi V8s
to bad they would maybe need half

lol and putting power to the ground lol
how about guys that trap nearly 200mph in the 1/4 running OUT THE HOLE on the street
but hey what would they know about putting the power to the floor
go to tampa for a weekend
you'll come back with a blown motor trying to compete

im sure youve seen some MM videos

This is why it's so hard for "street racers" to be taken seriously. If you knew about MafiaMotorsports, you'd know that they realize it's all in good fun -- unlike most of you people. Take a step back, and realize that racing and motorsports in general isn't so much about who's built what anymore, but who has what invested in their car; then realize that it should be fun and not a constant pissing match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Eifelrennen on May 8th 2009, 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needed more Vin Diesel.)
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 3:17 pm

We need to bring back the good ole days when people would shake hands and say "hey man good run i lose fair and square" or visa vera. Not all this hate or all this b/s about the car not being a street car, weighing 2000lbs or the turbo being the size of the engine.

Run what you brung and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 5:34 pm

s.e.a.n. wrote:
We need to bring back the good ole days when people would shake hands and say "hey man good run i lose fair and square" or visa vera. Not all this hate or all this b/s about the car not being a street car, weighing 2000lbs or the turbo being the size of the engine.

nah man F that if I run, I run for the cash and I run for the respect....for some people thats more important
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 6:24 pm

Eifelrennen wrote:
V6Chris wrote:
oh and btw Ramon
if you wana talk up your car
lol go visit the MAFIA motorsports forum

im sure you'll find 40psi V8s
to bad they would maybe need half

lol and putting power to the ground lol
how about guys that trap nearly 200mph in the 1/4 running OUT THE HOLE on the street
but hey what would they know about putting the power to the floor
go to tampa for a weekend
you'll come back with a blown motor trying to compete

im sure youve seen some MM videos

This is why it's so hard for "street racers" to be taken seriously. If you knew about MafiaMotorsports, you'd know that they realize it's all in good fun -- unlike most of you people. Take a step back, and realize that racing and motorsports in general isn't so much about who's built what anymore, but who has what invested in their car; then realize that it should be fun and not a constant pissing match.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

things will never be the same point blank
if we wanted to hold hands and street race im sure i'd find a new hobby

everyone has different views on how they take racing
some see it as a money market, some fun, some just work around it with it and for it.

we dont need anyone saying WHAT street racing should be like. or how it could be
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 8:58 pm

I lol'ed.
Back to top Go down
botldvq35sed
Professional Street Racer
botldvq35sed

Number of posts : 408
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 11:37 pm

No matter how you see it... you will never be the fastest, there is always someone quicker...

Ramon your car is sweet... Love the wheels and runs hard for what it is... Whether it be a street car or race car the car moves and that alone should earn you respect... and from what I’ve heard you built it yourself... don’t know why people must hate…some people should step their game up n show everyone otherwise if they feel the your full of shit and you car isn’t shit!

Chris, no matter how you see it, every person has that friend that you wanna put a bullet in… not sure what im talking bout just ask Alby bout them boys from Hialeah that get on his nerves! Fuck what he/she says cuz they're only bench racers…

Lets all save the drama for the high school ricers and be men about things…
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 2:01 pm

s.e.a.n. wrote:

welcome to the post intraweb/FastnCurious era.

When street racing became 'hip'.
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 2:22 pm

so here is some comic relief last night MrSlay and I were at towers when this skyline r33 pulls in; everyone runs and gathers around it "oh its a skyline blah blah blah"....its a GTS which is the rear wheel drive version with a motor not quite as powerful as the GTR version...MrSlay says out loud "that car is a hog" and a random person standing next to us says in the most serious and confident tone possible "you see those lights in the back....thats a skyline....its fast".....how fast and furious has corrupted the mentality of so many car enthusiast...funny situation but sad looking back at it

but you had to be there it was epic...made my night....okay continue the arguing
Back to top Go down
MrEJay-1
MrEJay-1

Number of posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 2:27 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 3:30 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
so here is some comic relief last night MrSlay and I were at towers when this skyline r33 pulls in; everyone runs and gathers around it "oh its a skyline blah blah blah"....its a GTS which is the rear wheel drive version with a motor not quite as powerful as the GTR version...MrSlay says out loud "that car is a hog" and a random person standing next to us says in the most serious and confident tone possible "you see those lights in the back....thats a skyline....its fast".....how fast and furious has corrupted the mentality of so many car enthusiast...funny situation but sad looking back at it

but you had to be there it was epic...made my night....okay continue the arguing

It was epic. But you left out a part.

After the kid stats that " All Skylines are sick fast" i start walking towards him in an effort to Knowledge the Ricer out of him. But as i do LthlGT500 grabs me saying " dude theirs no point, hes obviously seen Fast and the Furious too many times!" We ended up laughing our way back to where we were chillen lol.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 6:38 pm

lmao man i wish i had went out there now
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 6:51 pm

Neo-6 power.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2009, 7:02 pm

botldvq35sed wrote:
No matter how you see it... you will never be the fastest, there is always someone quicker...

Ramon your car is sweet... Love the wheels and runs hard for what it is... Whether it be a street car or race car the car moves and that alone should earn you respect... and from what I’ve heard you built it yourself... don’t know why people must hate…some people should step their game up n show everyone otherwise if they feel the your full of shit and you car isn’t shit!

Chris, no matter how you see it, every person has that friend that you wanna put a bullet in… not sure what im talking bout just ask Alby bout them boys from Hialeah that get on his nerves! Fuck what he/she says cuz they're only bench racers…

Lets all save the drama for the high school ricers and be men about things…

dude you know how many people dont like other people out there...its not JUST ALBY lol
probably every single person doesnt like someone out there
so if your having trouble convincing 1 person
imagine the other 100+ people to convince into just having fun out there
I have fun, but some people have to be put in there place
there was a dude running around with a STOCK ass like 99-01 3 series bmw swearing it was supercharged and 450+hp and 500+tq
finally like a 200hp car shut him up and he never came out again

everytime i can do that
i can smile and say my day meant something lol
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2009, 9:55 am

lotta ricers in the hangouts lately which dont even know what a intake is..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5