SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240

Go down 
+16
CWiLL
Eifelrennen
obzidian
EVO BYD
Mrhemiram
2003styellowsrt
stikiller2189
MrEJay-1
Phantom SRT4
R@peP@rty
CRUSH
I8URRICE
V6Chris
sonicboom
BlackMambaLS3
LthlGT500
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2009, 10:40 am

03cobra wrote:
That orange coupe fucking runs. I have seen it at countyline. I dunno what black one you are talking about.

a black onethey just finished got a 32 valve heads cam pistons rods and a t84 with some juice they are waiting on an auto tranny..
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 5:55 pm

Get your info straight...

Humpty's car is headers, catback and the bottle. No heads and it definitely has a stock cam. Add another 100hp with heads and cam and probably the outcome of that race would of been different. You never know.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 7:14 pm

EVO BYD wrote:
After reading this entire thread I figured I'd step in clear up some confusion. First of all why isnt R@mon's car a street car? Cause it doesnt have a/c? Most 1991 cars wont have a/c on the street cause it no longer works. How far in distance does a car need to be able drive to make it a street car? I'm sure R@mon wouldnt mind putting some miles on the car. Unlike the RX7 that came to race him the other night that left the trailer one exit away on the highway. I guess they wanted everyone to think he drove it the whole way! Second, this confusion with the weight of his car....has anyone here opened his hood that feels belongs on a Hummer H1? Next time he races I will make it a priority to bring scales and weigh the car and you will see it weighs 2600-2700 w/o driver or passenger. Everyone is always saying how the car is gutted or stripped. The only thing missing on the car is rear seats. Would you agree taking a passenger would probably make up or exceed the weight of those interior parts? I think so. And it still has a functional sunroof!!! Third, If you guys want a fast street car I'm gonna let you in on a little secret....you buy a 1991 Nissan 240 and you get piston and rods for the STOCK 4CYL MOTOR that originally comes in the car, not a 2JZ, RB25, LS1.....the stock 4 cyl KA that they are giving away at junk yards near you. Anyone can take an 8 cyl or 10 cyl and put a bottle and make it fast...I know I had one. But to do what he is doing and streching everyone he races....that takes talent. Wink

ok this crosses the line
yea that 240 is mean in many ways of its own
but for shits sake to recommend that thats basically the best setup or "THE" setup
PAAALEASE! when that car races a v8 with a similar setup on the same boost then lets talk

whens the last time a KA ran 7s on motor?
and IF its been done its been done maybe a hand full of times

R@mons shit is impressive
but deffinitly FAR FROM inferior and WAAAAAYYYY far from unstopable
its only a matter of time before something scares it(yes i said scare)

shit we all know what a lil small block on spray did to Mike at AWD motorsports right?

keep talking big on him and people will be PAYING to beat him like ADturbo then embarrassing him all over the place
That car i'd say is at its Peak
whats going to kill this cars rep is people like this talking about it like that. its a badass car leave it at that, we dont need reminders boasting its ego
he's walking everyone, but maybe the right guys arent hearing about the car.

shit a h/c/i nitrous vette turned out to be a LIGHT bolt on sprayed vette which is still impressive but not the monster the story makers dreamed up
then that turbo cobra lost to a STOCK Z06
Why in the world would they setup the 240 with that thing?

like i said keeping bringing hype to a car thats already widely talked about
it'll only bring the wrong competitor
right now R@mons been bring Guns to a knife fight
its only a matter of time before someone brings a big daddy
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 10:36 pm

454warhawk Foxbody with twin 67mm turbos and a th400 with slicks and skinnies and gearing that goes to 160 should do the trick......
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2009, 11:15 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
454warhawk Foxbody with twin 67mm turbos and a th400 with slicks and skinnies and gearing that goes to 160 should do the trick......

lol well we didnt have to call out the top of the line outlaw class lol but that could do it as well
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
R@peP@rty

R@peP@rty

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2009, 8:28 pm

V6Chris wrote:

ok this crosses the line
but for shits sake to recommend that thats basically the best setup or "THE" setup
PAAALEASE! when that car races a v8 with a similar setup on the same boost then lets talk

No one ever said the setup is THE setup, on the contrary, I think the setup has a lot of things that could be made much better. And how does me racing a v8 with the similar setup and same boost show any kind of comparison? You think a v8 on 40 lbs of boost from any decent setup could put that power down on the street? I don't think so. And don't think for a second I am talking down to domestic motors, on the contrary, i frequent many domestic forums and love the cars/motors. Just my car is far from the Race car many people love to make it out to be. The car is getting all the interior put back in and making it more "normal"

V6Chris wrote:
you do realize your comparing a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder to a v8 right? then on top of that ask if they have done it on motor? lol

V6Chris wrote:

shit we all know what a lil small block on spray did to Mike at AWD motorsports right?

Actually I think my car IS inferior. I think you meant to say superior. and my car is definitely not unstoppable. I'd be the first person to say this. And the small block you speak of, happens to be Tirso's car, which I'm sure everyone would agree is a different class of car to the ones we are discussing now.

V6Chris wrote:
keep talking big on him and people will be PAYING to beat him like ADturbo then embarrassing him all over the place
whats going to kill this cars rep is people like this talking about it like that. its a badass car leave it at that, we dont need reminders boasting its ego
he's walking everyone, but maybe the right guys aren't hearing about the car.

If you ever meet me in person, you'll realize I'm a very quiet/calm person. No shit talking or anything of the sort. I just enjoy the racing. The person who made the post you quoted is a friend of mine and what i took from his post was that he was actually talking down on my car. So i don't see how he was talking big. And im sure the right people have heard about the car, maybe they just don't want to waste there time when they realize its really NOT that fast, I've just been lucky so far.

V6Chris wrote:
shit a h/c/i nitrous vette turned out to be a LIGHT bolt on sprayed vette which is still impressive but not the monster the story makers dreamed up
Well that night, i asked one of humpty's friend's what the car had and that was his answer h/c z06 with a bottle.whether that is true or not, well never know. because everyone likes to be all hush hush about it.

V6Chris wrote:
I dont think the people I have raced would enjoy you calling there cars "knives". And to be honest, 95% of the time, people call me asking to race. Not the other way around. So all I do is show up and race.

At the end of the day, I do it because I enjoy it, What i really DON'T enjoy is the drama that comes along with it.
Back to top Go down
CWiLL
CWiLL

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 12:00 pm

i dont get y everyone is soooooo butt hurt by r@mons car its just a truck motor with pistons and rods.

ps quit bench racing about the setup of all setups that will beat him. just race him ad get it over with
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
NorySS
Professional Street Racer
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 1:28 pm

CWiLL wrote:
i dont get y everyone is soooooo butt hurt by r@mons car its just a truck motor with pistons and rods.

ps quit bench racing about the setup of all setups that will beat him. just race him ad get it over with

^^ r@mon's left nut.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 4:08 pm

^^^ R@mon right nut
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 5:41 pm

R@peP@rty wrote:
V6Chris wrote:

ok this crosses the line

No one ever said the setup is THE setup, on the contrary, I think the setup has a lot of things that could be made much better. And how does me racing a v8 with the similar setup and same boost show any kind of comparison? You think a v8 on 40 lbs of boost from any decent setup could put that power down on the street? I don't think so. And don't think for a second I am talking down to domestic motors, on the contrary, i frequent many domestic forums and love the cars/motors. Just my car is far from the Race car many people love to make it out to be. The car is getting all the interior put back in and making it more "normal"

V6Chris wrote:
you do realize your comparing a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder to a v8 right? then on top of that ask if they have done it on motor? lol

V6Chris wrote:

Actually I think my car IS inferior. I think you meant to say superior. and my car is definitely not unstoppable. I'd be the first person to say this. And the small block you speak of, happens to be Tirso's car, which I'm sure everyone would agree is a different class of car to the ones we are discussing now.

V6Chris wrote:
he's walking everyone, but maybe the right guys aren't hearing about the car.

If you ever meet me in person, you'll realize I'm a very quiet/calm person. No shit talking or anything of the sort. I just enjoy the racing. The person who made the post you quoted is a friend of mine and what i took from his post was that he was actually talking down on my car. So i don't see how he was talking big. And im sure the right people have heard about the car, maybe they just don't want to waste there time when they realize its really NOT that fast, I've just been lucky so far.

V6Chris wrote:
Well that night, i asked one of humpty's friend's what the car had and that was his answer h/c z06 with a bottle.whether that is true or not, well never know. because everyone likes to be all hush hush about it.

V6Chris wrote:
I dont think the people I have raced would enjoy you calling there cars "knives". And to be honest, 95% of the time, people call me asking to race. Not the other way around. So all I do is show up and race.

At the end of the day, I do it because I enjoy it, What i really DON'T enjoy is the drama that comes along with it.

you just multi-qouted me like 8 times
no way in fuckin hell am i reading that.
PZ
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 5:44 pm

and please EVERY FUCKING 4CYLINDER
STOP SAYING your comparing 4cylinders to v8
YOU RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH
wether its a 1 cylinder car or 20000cylinders

cause then when you win
yeah its a badass 4cylinder
when you lose
"yeah but its just a 4cylinder vs a v8"

fucking bullshit sorry ass excuse
and either way
TURBO is the replacement for displacement
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 5:47 pm

V6Chris wrote:
and please EVERY FUCKING 4CYLINDER
STOP SAYING your comparing 4cylinders to v8
YOU RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG, AND HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH
wether its a 1 cylinder car or car with 20000cylinders

cause then when you win
"yeah its a badass 4cylinder"
when you lose
"yeah but its just a 4cylinder vs a v8"

fucking bullshit sorry ass excuse
and either way
TURBO is the replacement for displacement
Back to top Go down
NorySS
NorySS

Number of posts : 656
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 7:48 pm

I like how idiots with quick 4 bangers bring out the displacement card.

Especially when their turbo charger is effectively increasing their displacement.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 10:11 pm

i totally agree on that when ppl with 4cyls start saying all that shit without realazing their turbo is bigger than their motor and any BIG turbo on 40 psi will make nasty hp even on a train... Jerkit
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 10:26 pm

MiaVetteLs3 wrote:
i totally agree on that when ppl with 4cyls start saying all that shit without realazing their turbo is bigger than their motor and any BIG turbo on 40 psi will make nasty hp even on a train... Jerkit
you ever bringin that vette or what louis...

I want to put a turbo on a train///////////// Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
R@peP@rty

R@peP@rty

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2009, 10:57 pm

SOOOOOOOOOO what is stopping you from putting big huge turbo's on your v8 ( or v6 Wink ) and turning them up to 40 psi? LOL
Im honored that you think it takes a 454 warhammer with twin 67's and a autotragic to beat me, really, I am. but im sure it can be done with much much less. look at humpty's car, its just a intake and tune z06 =P

Im done with the thread. have a good weekend ladies.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 12:20 am

R@peP@rty wrote:
SOOOOOOOOOO what is stopping you from putting big huge turbo's on your v8 ( or v6 Wink ) and turning them up to 40 psi? LOL
Im honored that you think it takes a 454 warhammer with twin 67's and a autotragic to beat me, really, I am. but im sure it can be done with much much less. look at humpty's car, its just a intake and tune z06 =P

Im done with the thread. have a good weekend ladies.
oh please dont be modest to a point where your being a sarcastic smartass about it
be happy you have a respectably fast car
the more you and your friends talk it up the harder it'll fall

obviously it wasnt just intake & tune vette
but lets also put it in your smartass way
we can line you up with a STOCK MOTOR GT500 that runs 8s?
its just a stock ford motor right?
not even piston and rod like you.
and hey stock heads and stock cams!
4000+lbs, same power as you, runs 8s
just curious what would you run with half the weight?
i mean i could go on listing 600hp cars running 8s all day

your car is impressive
but i could think of plenty cars more impressive
that dont open they're mouth or have they're boys open they're mouth

and please stop with its just a KA crap
anything thats built and boosted has potiential

9 second honda's
its just a 4cylinder!
7second small block v8 ford..
its just a small block
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 12:30 am

oh and btw Ramon
if you wana talk up your car
lol go visit the MAFIA motorsports forum

im sure you'll find 40psi V8s
to bad they would maybe need half

lol and putting power to the ground lol
how about guys that trap nearly 200mph in the 1/4 running OUT THE HOLE on the street
but hey what would they know about putting the power to the floor
go to tampa for a weekend
you'll come back with a blown motor trying to compete

im sure youve seen some MM videos
Back to top Go down
R@peP@rty

R@peP@rty

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:08 am

lol Hey Chris

LOL

go back and read the entire thread and let me know who ran there mouth first ok , thanks.
Back to top Go down
R@peP@rty

R@peP@rty

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:15 am

V6Chris wrote:

oh please dont be modest to a point where your being a sarcastic smartass about it
be happy you have a respectably fast car
the more you and your friends talk it up the harder it'll fall

obviously it wasnt just intake & tune vette
but lets also put it in your smartass way
we can line you up with a STOCK MOTOR GT500 that runs 8s?
its just a stock ford motor right?
not even piston and rod like you.
and hey stock heads and stock cams!
4000+lbs, same power as you, runs 8s
just curious what would you run with half the weight?
i mean i could go on listing 600hp cars running 8s all day

your car is impressive
but i could think of plenty cars more impressive
that dont open they're mouth or have they're boys open they're mouth

and please stop with its just a KA crap
anything thats built and boosted has potiential

9 second honda's
its just a 4cylinder!
7second small block v8 ford..
its just a small block

see Chris, the problem is, when it does fall, I wont really care, Ill change things up and give it another shot. I dont care to lose. Actually the last two cars i raced I thought i was going to lose before i even raced them. And when did I ever say my car is impressive? a car that wins races from a 60 roll is hardly what i would consider impressive.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:19 am

R@peP@rty wrote:
lol Hey Chris

LOL

go back and read the entire thread and let me know who ran there mouth first ok , thanks.

I didnt run my mouth
like i said your boys are and yea you are boasting yourself

im not about to argue about it
point is you have a respectable car
but take it to tampa and you just step in a big shit

and THEY GET traction so dont be upset because what i said is true
Back to top Go down
R@peP@rty

R@peP@rty

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:21 am

V6Chris wrote:
oh and btw Ramon
if you wana talk up your car
lol go visit the MAFIA motorsports forum

im sure you'll find 40psi V8s
to bad they would maybe need half

well i would hope they would only need half, they only have 3-4 times the motor.... =P (making you mad yet?)

Honestly, i dont see why all the hatred towards me, you act as if I go looking for these races, like i mentioned earlier, 95% of the races I get were because people came looking for me, not the other way around.

V6Chris wrote:
lol and putting power to the ground lol
how about guys that trap nearly 200mph in the 1/4 running OUT THE HOLE on the street
but hey what would they know about putting the power to the floor
go to tampa for a weekend
you'll come back with a blown motor trying to compete

im sure youve seen some MM videos

thats cool, and id love to be out there trying to keep up (blowing my motor up or not), not arguing on some forum. unfortunately though, i live pretty far from tampa, so its not happening anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
R@peP@rty

R@peP@rty

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:25 am

V6Chris wrote:

I didnt run my mouth
like i said your boys are and yea you are boasting yourself

im not about to argue about it
point is you have a respectable car
but take it to tampa and you just step in a big shit

and THEY GET traction so dont be upset because what i said is true

someone called my car an abortion, so i stepped in and defended myself, then everyone got all pissy about it. I know they get traction, because they prep the road they race on, down here, we really dont have any good concrete roads we can prep that well in an area that wont cause problems.and I am far from upset, on the contrary, I find it funny.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2009, 1:54 am

im not going to go back in forth
ive said it before
your car is fast and respectable
i havent called it shit or made fun of it and yes i know you u didnt say i did.

and im pretty sure i can safely say this
your car is fast
anyone on this forum that says anything about it im sure has nothing for the car whoever said it

the more known you get or your car gets the more haters you'll get
i'd hate to see another rise and fall like MIKE at AWD and that ADturbo dude
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240   Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240 - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humpty Z06 vs R@mon 240
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next