SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asap1320
Professional Street Racer
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) Empty
PostSubject: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2010, 7:15 pm

yes plz

woops
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:43 am

C.S.B
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 9:56 am

wait wut
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 10:01 am

My car is broken take the spot shurg unless you wanna run the lincoln?
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 12:43 pm

well he is not in the top 5 so you dont actually have to race him. which can give you time to fix your ride.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 1:55 pm

stupid rules
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 2:08 pm

TonyTurbo wrote:
well he is not in the top 5 so you dont actually have to race him. which can give you time to fix your ride.

he doesnt have to but he agreed, so thats that.

4 dr saloon is my boy, we already discused this and he's surrendering the spot

Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2010, 2:23 pm

congrates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)   calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out 4DR SALOON for the #1 spot dig list (i dont know y this posted 2x's)
Page 1 of 1