SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list

Go down 
+7
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
SILVERBEAST
TonyTurbo
samantha
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-06-02

calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list Empty
PostSubject: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2010, 1:16 pm

wednesday night oct6 dont forget ur 100 octane
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:18 pm

Um ur on my schedule now , I set the day. Saturday u get that ass kicked for the 3rd time!
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:34 am

funny how u think ur car is faster and say "for the third time" but u dint even win the spot i gave it away to u , u dont even have the balls to call me out u got out race me for "fun" and get ur hopes up cause u beat me with a clusterfuck of shit fucked up on my car and before i get home from the meet ur calling me out... ur just afraid to loose.... whats the excuse for wednesday night u dont have race gas or not enouf time to make ur car faster than mine ? ur a joke enjoy the time u have as #8 see u saturday. idk why we cant just fucking race u gotta be making and pulling all this shit out of ur ass about saturday lets do it wednesday nigh
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:55 am

samantha wrote:
funny how u think ur car is faster and say "for the third time" but u dint even win the spot i gave it away to u, u dont even have the balls to call me out u got out race me for "fun" and get ur hopes up cause u beat me with a clusterfuck of shit fucked up on my car and before i get home from the meet ur calling me out... ur just afraid to loose.... whats the excuse for wednesday night u dont have race gas or not enouf time to make ur car faster than mine ? ur a joke enjoy the time u have as #8 see u saturday. idk why we cant just fucking race u gotta be making and pulling all this shit out of ur ass about saturday lets do it wednesday night

popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:07 am

samantha wrote:
funny how u think ur car is faster and say "for the third time" but u dint even win the spot i gave it away to u , u dont even have the balls to call me out u got out race me for "fun" and get ur hopes up cause u beat me with a clusterfuck of shit fucked up on my car and before i get home from the meet ur calling me out... ur just afraid to loose.... whats the excuse for wednesday night u dont have race gas or not enouf time to make ur car faster than mine ? ur a joke enjoy the time u have as #8 see u saturday. idk why we cant just fucking race u gotta be making and pulling all this shit out of ur ass about saturday lets do it wednesday nigh

Didn't you get the memo? He has a life. He is not about this racing shit, yet, he still wants a spot that he must defend. I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather race on a Wednesday than a Saturday. Saturday is party time, but I guess his life starts mid-week. lmao. Good luck guys.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 8:47 am

infamous-speed wrote:
samantha wrote:

Didn't you get the memo? He has a life. He is not about this racing shit, yet, he still wants a spot that he must defend. I don't know about anyone else, but I would rather race on a Wednesday than a Saturday. Saturday is party time, but I guess his life starts mid-week. lmao. Good luck guys.

Coming from someone who doesn't race at all. IJS
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 9:37 am

i dont know why tony makes a big deal out of it if i lose i lose just more motovation to make it faster if not he has to makes his car faster, its not rocket science! no drama needed
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:25 pm

3rd time as in I beat u a while back (i had vtom in the car, and it was like 4 times back to back) and then pulled ur ragged ass sti from a dig the other week (on street run flat tires).

I am about racing but I have a 3 week old at home and a business to run sometimes mid week isnt good for me.

Sat night u better not say a fucking word because I beat ur ass 3 cars last time with my old tune and spinning 1-2nd. UR GONNA GET PARKED FOR THE 3rd TIME SAT. Hope you got 50+ since last time because ur in for a rude awakening.

As for my hyundai genesis coupe it has been a dropped ball, and broken promises since the beginning but it will be here soon. But it wouldn't even matter to you subakangaroos you cant even run with my wifes car. Im gonna whoop your ass with a baby on board sticker on the back glass and a baby seat in the back!!! LMAO LOSSERS
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 12:30 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
samantha wrote:

+1
Its been hard for me to get out there Saturdays, if not I go, then when I leave there at 1 party starts Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

Number of posts : 2395
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:03 pm

Hit me up if u down to pregame nig, im off tomorrow... Was gonna head to my boys for the pregame but I always end up just staying instead of heading out to the spot when I do that, and I wanna make it out tonight lol.
Back to top Go down
cardelino18
cardelino18

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:15 pm

popcorn
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 5:41 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
samantha wrote:

That, was uncalled for! lol. I would if I had something worth racing. Since I don't, what would be the point? My statement still stands. I would rather race on a Wednesday, than a Saturday. And, your putting Luda's turbo to shame... Only time I have seen you win a race, is when someone has car troubles.. Hope your car runs better when you fix the axle. Ijs. Don't go losing to Nomad now. lol!
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 5:44 pm

Sean we still on this weekend?
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:12 pm

Phantom SRT4 wrote:
Hit me up if u down to pregame nig, im off tomorrow... Was gonna head to my boys for the pregame but I always end up just staying instead of heading out to the spot when I do that, and I wanna make it out tonight lol.

I dont pregame like that style anymore bro lol
niether of the 2 girlz im seeing are into that so I just stick to liqour Cool ...Shits just as expensive or more, only theres no real free way of doing it like I did before lol!
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:15 pm

lol I know, I ment a little of that too, but I guess that might not be the best idea for PREgame if ur driving lol.
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:17 pm

Na, I would! but its not fair just cause I'am in a Ferrari, that I gotta drive like that with everyone around me racing. lol
Back to top Go down
Phantom SRT4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Phantom SRT4

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:19 pm

lol, we gotta get some BP going afterwards or somethin like before
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 7:17 pm

cool man see u saturday
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:56 am

infamous-speed wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
samantha wrote:

That, was uncalled for! lol. I would if I had something worth racing. Since I don't, what would be the point? My statement still stands. I would rather race on a Wednesday, than a Saturday. And, your putting Luda's turbo to shame... Only time I have seen you win a race, is when someone has car troubles.. Hope your car runs better when you fix the axle. Ijs. Don't go losing to Nomad now. lol!

If you have nothing worth racing why does it matter what day you race, that makes no sense to me.

Do yourself a favor and hop of luda's dick.

TonyTurbo wrote:
Sean we still on this weekend?

Tony probably next week my daughter turns 2 this weekend so I won't be able to make it out
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 2:40 pm

^^^^
I knew that was what you would respond with. Lol. I don't have anything worth racing now, but I did once before. So I'm speaking from a Past experiences. And, you mad son? Not my fault your car doesn't run up to par. Maybe you should give the turbo back. GO back to your 9, only time you were doing work. But don't get Sandy, you came at me. I have always backed you up. Ijs.

Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 2:53 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
^^^^
I knew that was what you would respond with. Lol. I don't have anything worth racing now, but I did once before. So I'm speaking from a Past experiences. And, you mad son? Not my fault your car doesn't run up to par. Maybe you should give the turbo back. GO back to your 9, only time you were doing work. But don't get Sandy, you came at me. I have always backed you up. Ijs.

LMAO @ me getting mad! Dude you're the one that got all sandy. I wrote one sentence and you got all bent out of shape saying my car is slow,it doesn't run up to par, blah blah blah. Franky I don't care, I enjoy running my car whether its at the track or on the street. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your expectations. I happy with it that's all that matters.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 2:59 pm

s.e.a.n wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
^^^^

LMAO @ me getting mad! Dude you're the one that got all sandy. I wrote one sentence and you got all bent out of shape saying my car is slow,it doesn't run up to par, blah blah blah. Franky I don't care, I enjoy running my car whether its at the track or on the street. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your expectations. I happy with it that's all that matters.
''

This is true. But still, it should be running better. Regardless of the bullshit. lol!
Back to top Go down
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 3:48 pm

I did not know we had a resident evo performance gauger, theres alot of variables, im sure its not his motor maybe its the tune? maybe the car is heavier its alot of things can't disrespect his car if you can't beat it.

Sean your car is slow, but i can say that Laughing
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 3:56 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
I did not know we had a resident evo performance gauger, theres alot of variables, im sure its not his motor maybe its the tune? maybe the car is heavier its alot of things can't disrespect his car if you can't beat it.

Sean your car is slow, but i can say that Laughing

Nah, No disrespect intended. lol! . I have seen his car run on multiple occasions and know the turbo he is running. Only reason I was saying what I was saying. But you are correct, to many variables in the mix. I am only going by how I know the turbo can perform. He has a good set up, was just wondering why it wasn't running how it was suppose to. I'm sure the tune is fine since he is tuned by C-will. Same tuner as the previous owner of the turbo. Sean knows I mean no disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next