SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list

Go down 
+7
V6Chris
s.e.a.n
GT30WRX/BANNED
infamous-speed
SILVERBEAST
TonyTurbo
samantha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 4:14 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
I did not know we had a resident evo performance gauger, theres alot of variables, im sure its not his motor maybe its the tune? maybe the car is heavier its alot of things can't disrespect his car if you can't beat it.

Sean your car is slow, but i can say that Laughing

My bench racing calculator is telling me your car is not running how it suppose to be. Is way too fast for the mods you have. BTW Fuck you I know my car is slow

infamous-speed wrote:
s.e.a.n wrote:
infamous-speed wrote:
^^^^
I knew that was what you would respond with. Lol. I don't have anything worth racing now, but I did once before. So I'm speaking from a Past experiences. And, you mad son? Not my fault your car doesn't run up to par. Maybe you should give the turbo back. GO back to your 9, only time you were doing work. But don't get Sandy, you came at me. I have always backed you up. Ijs.

LMAO @ me getting mad! Dude you're the one that got all sandy. I wrote one sentence and you got all bent out of shape saying my car is slow,it doesn't run up to par, blah blah blah. Franky I don't care, I enjoy running my car whether its at the track or on the street. I'm sorry it doesn't meet your expectations. I happy with it that's all that matters.
''

This is true. But still, it should be running better. Regardless of the bullshit. lol!

How you figure?
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-10-28

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 4:29 pm

Well, first off, you know I'm basing this on my boi'z car, so they are two completely different cars. But, you have a lot more mods than he did when he has the turbo and he was beating cars with more hp than him. When he ran jesse's camaro he got beat by about 1.5 ro 2 cars. And that's that he pulled him till he had to baby 4th because of the synchro's. Jesse would have won but it would have been much closer if his 4th would have been in good shape. You ran Adrian's srt-4 and beat him by what.. I don't remember? I think it was a car or two? Luda pulled him HARD. Again, you have more mods than he does, thus why I am saying your car should run harder. I am not putting your car down in the least or trying to disrespect. I'm just wondering.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 4:40 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
Well, first off, you know I'm basing this on my boi'z car, so they are two completely different cars. But, you have a lot more mods than he did when he has the turbo and he was beating cars with more hp than him. When he ran jesse's camaro he got beat by about 1.5 ro 2 cars. And that's that he pulled him till he had to baby 4th because of the synchro's. Jesse would have won but it would have been much closer if his 4th would have been in good shape. You ran Adrian's srt-4 and beat him by what.. I don't remember? I think it was a car or two? Luda pulled him HARD. Again, you have more mods than he does, thus why I am saying your car should run harder. I am not putting your car down in the least or trying to disrespect. I'm just wondering.

Bench racing 101.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 4:51 pm

I suppose? You asked how I figured, I responded.. And you answer with.. Bench racing 101? Eh.. It's cool i suppose. Hope your car comes out running hard.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 5:16 pm

infamous-speed wrote:
I suppose? You asked how I figured, I responded.. And you answer with.. Bench racing 101? Eh.. It's cool i suppose. Hope your car comes out running hard.

When I ran Jesse I was still on the stock intercooler and one pump. Your boyfriend car act differently to E85 than mines, mine didn’t like timing so we went conservative with the tune. Luda had more mods than me when he ran Jesse. Cams, 02 housing, and 3in front mount. When your boyfriend ran Adrian he was on a base map for E85 on a shitty tires you could also hear him spinning his life always in the video. When we race it was a 50 which suck for me but he had no 2nd gear so that’s the best he could do later on that week Cwill found out I had a vacuum leak behind the intake manifold and an exhaust leak by the turbo I got it fixed and ask Adrian to run me but he never showed up.
Back to top Go down
infamous-speed
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 5:23 pm

Um.. Okay. The boyfrind thing, just not funny, but keep trying. He has an intercooler that is bufu as fuhh and you know it lol. Shit didn't do anything for him. And him and Adrian also did a 60 which he got pulled HARD as well. But, we will each find a way to debunk rach others fact, so this conversation was pointless. lol. Passed the time tho. I still hope your car runs well when you get all the bugs fixed. Again, I meant no disrespect nor was I trying to put your car down.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
Professional Street Racer
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2010, 7:39 pm

ok we have a little issue, I was looking over car and realized the rear tires were bald as shit! I knew they were 10k old but didnt know they were this bad. I will do a 20 roll if you want otherwise the dig race for the list will have to wait untill wed.
Back to top Go down
Nomad
Nomad

Number of posts : 386
Registration date : 2009-08-23

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2010, 10:48 am

i think i saw you both out there yesterday, pretty good meet
Back to top Go down
samantha
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
samantha

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2010, 1:30 pm

no comment... i knew u were gona say something... cant have a clean race thers is always a problem... get that shit fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list   calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

calling out tonyturbo for 8 spot on the dig list
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2