SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SlowWhiteShelby Sold!

Go down 
+18
3Fingas
EVO BYD
osdper0911
LthlGT500
BlackMambaLS3
MrEJay-1
kachup
Phantom SRT4
R35 GTR
SILVERBEAST
V6Chris
TonyTurbo
obzidian
Steedafied
Sandor@AD-TurBO.com
s.e.a.n
good & tight
SlowSilverGTR
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:50 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
My Cristal ball says that!!! Honda will be the last choice when there Is no any other companies making cars In the hole world, and when there is nothing else to drive...

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jajaajajja

if honda knew anything about torque, they'd be going places.
but they still believe power is found in 2L or less. lol fools lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:53 pm

kachup wrote:
Jerkit gtr over cobra any-dayyyy...supra over cobra anyday too..gtr looks better get more girls and one of the best track car out there from factory...and the supra always wax a cobra sorry but true lol!

.... I'll play.

and what "waxes" a supra?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIoVASwth3g

Old vid, I know... but still a good one.
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:54 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
My cobra Its for racing purposes only!!! not to Impress anyone!!!
The M3 I am getting now, I think I am just gonna drive It for a long time with some Rear 20's and 19's Front BSSes and dropped to the floor with a nice carbon fiber Front lib matching the color of the center of the rims, some booombooom and lets hit the beaches...

Fuck racing with the m3, but never the less I wont mind trowing a Nitrous kit,cold air intake kit and chip In It For emergencies purposes Only...

jajajja Very Happy

CONSIDERING ITS YOU FRANK U NEED A BUGATTI VEYRON TO GET SOME BITCHES AN OLD M3 WOULD JUST GET U A TRANNY COUGH COUGH GRANNY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 6:58 pm

That supra its barely making 450hp plus It looks like Its running extremely rich In fuel!!!

Here Is what I got for that camaro >>>>> bang bang Jerkit right on the pistons

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:05 pm

R35 GTR wrote:
Very nice Chris, but you gotta do a lil something though

It has a tune and mid pipe, I might go ahead and do the down pipes if they are worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:12 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
The M3 I am getting now, I think I am just gonna drive It for a long time with some Rear 20's and 19's Front BSSes and dropped to the floor with a nice carbon fiber Front lib matching the color of the center of the rims, some booombooom and lets hit the beaches...

Fuck racing with the m3, but never the less I wont mind trowing a Nitrous kit,cold air intake kit and chip In It For emergencies purposes Only...

jajajja Very Happy

CONSIDERING ITS YOU FRANK U NEED A BUGATTI VEYRON TO GET SOME BITCHES AN OLD M3 WOULD JUST GET U A TRANNY COUGH COUGH GRANNY

Luis Considering your comment and everything; Bro!!! you gonna need a Crane for you to be able to get your car moving of that parking lot where Its being parked for the past two and half years Luis.. Jerkit

Luis Its that your car getting lifted out the lake after you sunk It In the lake cuz you got so frustrated and you couldnt figure out how to get It to run right!!!

Laughing

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Xin_531103231540807978213 Fail... jajajajajaja
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:26 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

jajajja Very Happy

Luis Considering your comment and everything; Bro!!! you gonna need a Crane for you to be able to get your car moving of that parking lot where Its being parked for the past two and half years Luis.. Jerkit

Laughing

jaja shes up and runing little fag i dont quit on cars like u do pussy and i have a turbo corvette and you? thats right a rust bucket jaja and trust me my vette in a lake Jerkit Jerkit nigga i aint as stupid dork as u it took time and real money to do it to just give up on her like u have in all ur slow parked cars !

Last edited by BlackMambaLS3 on July 6th 2010, 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:28 pm

Luis I bought a BBQ Vette To make a party here at my house!!! you are more than welcome to bring your BBQ black vette Too, am Sure that we can kook some delicious chicken wins on that black hot Barbeque vette You Drive!!!

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Custom%20barbeque%20grills%20corvette%20inspired

lol!
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:33 pm

lol at the BBQ vette grill
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:33 pm

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 6a0120a721c2d7970b012877429c97970c-800wi
IM THE CRUSHER MIDGIT FRANK!

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Sandm_midget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:39 pm

Luis Dont Forget To upgrade your vette with this new turbo that just came out for your car!!! you gonna need it 40 to 140 against my rust bucket like you call it!!! jajja>> also Luis dont forget the Mistolin bottle, you gonna need that too to help you spool the turbo also...

lol! lol! lol! Jerkit

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Huge_turbo

[img]SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Mistolin%20lavender
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:43 pm

holly shit i know where u got the money from

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Fat_midget_stripper
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:43 pm

lol! lol! lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:44 pm

frank and his cobra

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Midget
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:45 pm

Luis I told you To sell That black Ricer presure cooker Luis!!!

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Stainless-Steel-Pressure-Cooker-17462229559

lol!
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:47 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
frank and his cobra

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Midget

post post post jaja that has to be ur default pic admins please decide who won the battle here if u think i did put this pic in franks avatar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:51 pm

Luis that midget Bs does not get me mad anymore!!! that has gotten old already!!! please Luis upgrade Bro!!!

Luis Let me introduce you to the 2010 and New c6 AWD StrollerVette, Luis I know In-fact that you will be getting one of these this year!!! So since you love Corvettes here It Is>> nice choice!!!! lol jajajaja

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 11012616547069P
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 7:53 pm

Power is nice but putting it to the ground is more important. I'm sorry but having to do 60rolls to get the car to hook is crazy. I'm not disrespecting anyone because my Shelby was the sane damn way. It was a extremely fast car, but you all saw what Zack did to me from a 40 roll. I had 200 more HP.
Back to top Go down
osdper0911
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2010-05-10

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:01 pm

frank will we ever see this from your cobra????https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNqa_1syyFU
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:02 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
Power is nice but putting it to the ground is more important. I'm sorry but having to do 60rolls to get the car to hook is crazy. I'm not disrespecting anyone because my Shelby was the sane damn way. It was a extremely fast car, but you all saw what Zack did to me from a 40 roll. I had 200 more HP.

Thats why everyone should drive an Evo... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
EVO BYD
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
EVO BYD

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:03 pm

BlackMambaLS3 wrote:
holly shit i know where u got the money from

SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 Fat_midget_stripper

LMFAO!!!!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:21 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
That supra its barely making 450hp plus It looks like Its running extremely rich In fuel!!!

Here Is what I got for that camaro >>>>> bang bang Jerkit right on the pistons

lol! lol!

Built bottom-end.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:23 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:
R35 GTR wrote:
Very nice Chris, but you gotta do a lil something though

It has a tune and mid pipe, I might go ahead and do the down pipes if they are worth it.

Apparently the "new" options are yield more power however the fastest (at this point) stock turbo GTR has gone 136mph which is sick but no where near as fast as your shelby.

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:30 pm

Not looking to to be anywhere as fast as the Shelby was. It's just a really fun cool fun car to drive.
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2010, 8:32 pm

SlowWhiteShelby wrote:

Well true, but you also had a 4.0 twin-screw and the off idle, midrange torque that car puts out you're always gonna have to think traction first then power. Also, the shelby is close to 4000lbs,.... you need that much power to race much lighter cars and most with a good decent amount of power at the wheels.

Still, the GTR being that heavy, the intelligent AWD and TC/SC is going to help the GTR be more efficient but at a much higher cost, parts wise, and the maintenance.

EDIT: Hell yeah, the GTR's interior is sick!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SlowWhiteShelby Sold!   SlowWhiteShelby Sold! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SlowWhiteShelby Sold!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next