SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Lake Worth Runs!

Go down 
+13
viper1500rwh
Phantom SRT4
Krusty DSM
V6Chris
infamous-speed
Sexual Chocolate
03terminator
Steedafied
MRxSLAYx
b18chatch06
nosonyxcts-v
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

More Lake Worth Runs! Empty
PostSubject: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 3:04 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 9:25 am

Nice runs;

Hey chris why didn't you race the black z06>? scratch Its that car a threat to your GTR>?

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 9:31 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nice runs;

Hey chris why didn't you race the black z06>? scratch Its that car a threat to your GTR>?

lol!

That black Z06 is no joke Frank, don't sleep on it. I did race him on the way home after you guys left. Frenchy is a friend of mine, and I would have to put money on his car racing your cobra. He's not like most vettes, he will hook from any roll or dig!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 9:53 am

I'll race him... bring him saturday night> I am going to swap out the nitrous jets and the tune just for him...

Do you think that when I raced Jessie's camaro that was all I had>? there is about another 200LBS of torque and 150RWHP more somewhere hidden in my little engine chris.. Cool

we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 10:13 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
I'll race him... bring him saturday night> I am going to swap out the nitrous jets and the tune just for him...

Do you think that when I raced Jessie's camaro that was all I had>? there is about another 200LBS of torque and 150RWHP more somewhere hidden in my little engine chris.. Cool

we'll see what happens.

Jesse has a LS1 with LS6 heads, a cam,long tube headers and juice v.s. your built motor, gutted race car I would think you have more than that lol!

Last edited by s.e.a.n on August 6th 2010, 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nosonyxcts-v
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
nosonyxcts-v

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 10:13 am

Nice Vids... I gotta make it out there one night...Can't wait until Saturday
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 10:19 am

lol at race car,lol at the juice too, you make it sound like its a little shot and lol at the bolt-ons stock engine>. Cough cough oh my god I think am getting sick, cough cough cough.. Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 11:57 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
lol at race car,lol at the juice too, you make it sound like its a little shot and lol at the bolt-ons stock engine>. Cough cough oh my god I think am getting sick, cough cough cough.. Rolling Eyes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i love how you think im holding back on my mods still. just a little ol ls1 with oem heads/cam+150shot on 93 octane Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 12:35 pm

yea 150shot BS , stock engine BS Stock Heads BS

I am stock Too And when we raced that night, I raced you with a bad clutch, no engine oil, with no belt on the supercharger, on 2 and half pistons, plugged up exhasut, no spark plugs,no radiator and I still Beat you..

So how about that now..>? You think cuz you are telling us some of the mods you have done on your car, we all have to believe what your telling us!!!>? Come on Bro... Your not dealing with amateurs around here.

violin Stop that music already of you having a stock ls1 camaro. bukkae I already know everything you got done to that car.. Secrets dont stay in house for to long, the word its out my friend..

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 6th 2010, 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 12:39 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

I am stock Too And when we raced that night, I raced you with a bad clutch, no engine oil, with no belt on the supercharger, on 2 and half pistons, plugged up exhasut, no spark plugs,no radiator and I still Beat you..

So how about that now..>? You think cuz you are telling some of the mods you have on the car we all have to believe what your telling us!!!>? Come one Bro... Your not dealing with amateurs around here.

Stop that music already of having a stock ls1 camaro. bukkae
You ackt like Jessy is the only person in the world with a camaro like his. There are probably hundreds across the nation with the same setup all running similarly.
Back to top Go down
Steedafied
Steedafied

Number of posts : 343
Registration date : 2009-05-07

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 1:19 pm

Is his camaro gutted or have any kind of weight reduction? I'll be honest, i've seen plenty of heads/cam camaro's, and NONE of them ran as hard as this one from what i've seen...i'm just sayin'. Besides, everyone lies about their mods, i've learned to always just add 100-150 additional rwhp to what the owners say they make lol.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 3:12 pm

Steedafied wrote:
Is his camaro gutted or have any kind of weight reduction? I'll be honest, i've seen plenty of heads/cam camaro's, and NONE of them ran as hard as this one from what i've seen...i'm just sayin'. Besides, everyone lies about their mods, i've learned to always just add 100-150 additional rwhp to what the owners say they make lol.

Biased Mustang owner lol!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 3:23 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

So how about that now..>? You think cuz you are telling us some of the mods you have done on your car, we all have to believe what your telling us!!!>? Come on Bro... Your not dealing with amateurs around here.

violin Stop that music already of you having a stock ls1 camaro. bukkae I already know everything you got done to that car.. Secrets dont stay in house for to long, the word its out my friend..
lol! lol! so frank watcha think a 200 shottie?? popcorn
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 3:37 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLIOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

i must of hurt your feelings when you only beat me by a car and a half. id be pissed too if i spent that much money on a setup, came out gutted with not even a passenger seat and on some oh-so-sweet q16/c16 whichever you run to barely pull a stock block chevy with full interior on 93 octane and a little 150shot of nitrous that didnt even make 600. should i even mention i tuned the car myself or would you call BS on that too?

lmk when you're willing to put up some money that my car has a 100% completely stock bottom end ls1 and the exact mods i tell EVERYONE it has. i run cheap ass pacesetter headers/TSP true dual exhaust/whisper lid/ported stock tb/PB pulley/ls6 heads/tsunami cam and a Nitrous Outlet plate kit with a .62N/.35F jetting.

someone can hold our money, and ill pull the heads in front of you so you can see my big bad 50k mile stock block.

LMK when your done talking out of your ass and have a day to put up some cash to see.

Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 3:40 pm

Steedafied wrote:

about 100lbs of weight reduction...spare tire/jack, race wheels, front support. the car has full interior.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:00 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

about 100lbs of weight reduction...spare tire/jack, race wheels, front support. the car has full interior.
even the nut behind the wheel is lightweight too lol! damn i gotta get on that plan
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:02 pm

03terminator wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
Steedafied wrote:

even the nut behind the wheel is lightweight too lol! damn i gotta get on that plan

lol 165lbs. i need to gain some weight i used to be 180 before fire academy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:31 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLIOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLoLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

i must of hurt your feelings when you only beat me by a car and a half. id be pissed too if i spent that much money on a setup, came out gutted with not even a passenger seat and on some oh-so-sweet q16/c16 whichever you run to barely pull a stock block chevy with full interior on 93 octane and a little 150shot of nitrous that didnt even make 600. should i even mention i tuned the car myself or would you call BS on that too?

lmk when you're willing to put up some money that my car has a 100% completely stock bottom end ls1 and the exact mods i tell EVERYONE it has. i run cheap ass pacesetter headers/TSP true dual exhaust/whisper lid/ported stock tb/PB pulley/ls6 heads/tsunami cam and a Nitrous Outlet plate kit with a .62N/.35F jetting.

someone can hold our money, and ill pull the heads in front of you so you can see my big bad 50k mile stock block.

LMK when your done talking out of your ass and have a day to put up some cash to see.

Keep lying to yourself Jessie> I am not mad about nothing, cuz at the end of the day, I still pulled you with a conservative tune 17psi supercharger 4.6L low compression modular Engine on a car that weights over 3,500+LBS. I didn't even try hard to beat you, I was babying my car the hole race, I was even granny shifting on you.. So If you want me to pull you nastier And Embarrass you more than what I already done, just let me know>> I'll be happy to video embarrass you anytime if you wanna go down that road..

You Should be sad, that whatever you got done to that car, and all the nitrous you are spraying into that motor, and the 300LBS lighter your car is than mines, and I still pull you.. Thats what its bothering you the most; my car has a 6g's supercharger on It and thats all, Once again; built motor does not make you power smart people, it just makes the motor stronger so its able to hold more power at higher nitrous and boost conditions thats all.

Evil or Very Mad

But nevertheless> your car runs hard>> But becuase your car runs hard; it does not give you the right to criticize my car nor criticize what It has done to it To make It run harder than your car runs..

I talk about your mods done to your car, because its hard to believe that an ls1 with some bolt-ons can usually run as hard as your car runs ussing a 150shot of nitrous all day long and not blow something up, thats what I talk about, so you are either lying about something or your motor was built by a very powerful god some where In another planet and landed in your car by some unknown miracle or your just that lucky; and by the way I am not taking anything away from your car, nor am criticizing the performance of your car. Your car has beaten lots of fast cars out there, just like mines has done It too in the past, and one thing I dont do and that its to race cars that I know they are an under match for my car, the cars I race agaist to, they are either a little bit lighter close power as my car, or less power but way lighter than my car, or equal weight and almost same power>> do you see where I come from now Jessie!!>? So just add another 150shot to your car and lets run a nitrous race for fun..

Let me know when your ready.

Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:36 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Keep lying to yourself Jessie> I am not mad about nothing, cuz at the end of the day, I still pulled you with a conservative tune 17psi supercharger 4.6L low compression modular Engine on a car that weights over 3,500+LBS. I didn't even try hard to beat you, I was babying my car the hole race, I was even granny shifting on you.. So If you want me to pull you nastier And Embarrass you more than what I already done, just let me know>> I'll be happy to video embarrass you anytime if you wanna go down that road..

You Should be sad, that whatever you got done to that car, and all the nitrous you are spraying into that motor, and the 300LBS lighter your car is than mines, and I still pull you.. Thats what its bothering you the most; my car has a 6g's supercharger on It and thats all, Once again; built motor does not make you power smart people, it just makes the motor stronger so its able to hold more power at higher nitrous and boost conditions thats all.

Evil or Very Mad

But nevertheless> your car runs hard>> But becuase your car runs hard; it does not give you the right to criticize my car nor criticize what It has done to it To make It run harder than your car runs..

I talk about your mods done to your car, because its hard to believe that an ls1 with some bolt-ons can usually run as hard as your car runs ussing a 150shot of nitrous all day long and not blow something up, thats what I talk about, so you are either lying about something or your motor was built by a very powerful god some where In another planet and landed in your car by some unknown miracle or your just that lucky; and by the way I am not taking anything away from your car, nor am criticizing the performance of your car. Your car has beaten lots of fast cars out there, just like mines has done It too in the past, and one thing I dont do and that its to race cars that I know they are an under match for my car, the cars I race agaist to, they are either a little bit lighter close power as my car, or less power but way lighter than my car, or equal weight and almost same power>> do you see where I come from now Jessie!!>? So just add another 150shot to your car and lets run a nitrous race for fun..

Are you retarded?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:43 pm

This What I talk about!!!

I know everything that c6z06 has And your car should had not pulled it that way... 75-Shot Right>? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:45 pm

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Evil or Very Mad

Are you retarded?

Why>?

are you>? Maybe you need a dick In your mouth or something!!! Let me know if your in need of one. Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:45 pm

Question answered. He is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:46 pm

Retarded AND gay?
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:48 pm

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 4:51 pm

shit the monkey came out the closet>> Sexual Chocolate<< Jerkit That name sounds more gay than anything to me!! Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Lake Worth Runs!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next