SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Lake Worth Runs!

Go down 
+13
viper1500rwh
Phantom SRT4
Krusty DSM
V6Chris
infamous-speed
Sexual Chocolate
03terminator
Steedafied
MRxSLAYx
b18chatch06
nosonyxcts-v
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:16 pm

ok cool!!! but I'll be ready anyways>> I dont want to lose to him, cuz the shit talking wont end to the year 2040... So crusher its going back to the shop probably tomorrow to work on the bugs, and going back to the dyno to check on the tune, just to make sure the AFR Its ok...

Last time I Got it tuned, the AFR was 11.2s to 5k-RPM's then switches to 11.8s all the way to 7,2k RPMS, If something changed, It has to be corrected, the more I drive the car the more stronger it feels due to the motor getting lose by the driving break in miles I think scratch lol.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 8th 2010, 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:18 pm

lol Frank its ok to lose man. especially to that camaro, that camaro isnt slow its very impressive for what it is. shit good enough to hang with a certain porsche I'd say
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:20 pm

v6chris you know something about my car i dont! do i know you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:21 pm

lol! I am getting Out here...
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:22 pm

frank v6chris have a fast car
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:26 pm

Are you going to follow me like a dog? bro your car is amazing fast you'da smoked frank all day. you're 100% correct you only have intake and flash, and you dont lose races ever. you feel better about life now guy? you dont know me, and I have no interest in ever meeting you or getting to know you.

i own a 6cylinder mustang, shit is parked up with ebrake and no motor or tranny in it.

Last edited by V6Chris on August 8th 2010, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:28 pm

He used to have a 3.8L v6 turbo mustang that ran pretty good for what It had Nelson.. But I think he is working on something else now scratch ...
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:40 pm

you've got nothing to worry about chancelta I have no fast car at the moment and when its done, I still have no interest in running anything coming out of your shop. I dont like your ways of racing, so I'd rather just not run you period and aviod your drama.
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:43 pm

drama 2 ok
Back to top Go down
viper1500rwh
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
viper1500rwh

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:45 pm

street racing you on the street not the track
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2010, 11:47 pm

viper1500rwh wrote:
street racing you on the street not the track

Great post?

why not just avoid all this and just say hey you're 100% right. V6 chris is wrong..

Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:08 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Nah Lets forget about it!!! it is what it is!!! built or not built; your motor has something spacial in it!!! it should've blown up long time go... but you can try that 250shot with my car if you like next time arround> I got something for you when you come out to race me again.. popcorn

thats fine. biggest shot ill be spraying is 200 once i switch to e85. as for blowing, i dont spray often and the car only made 580 with plenty of timing pulled so im not worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:40 am

Ok just make it happen soon; I dont want to be waiting to long on you, and then I blow up my car one of these days spraying a fast car, and then I dont get to shut you up...

pls get it done this month... by the way> next race Its 40 to 140 so make sure you hook, cuz I dont want to hear no excuses my friend when you lose the race. Laughing

Hasta la vista baby...
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:56 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Ok just make it happen soon; I dont want to be waiting to long on you, and then I blow up my car one of these days spraying a fast car, and then I dont get to shut you up...

pls get it done this month... by the way> next race Its 40 to 140 so make sure you hook, cuz I dont want to hear no excuses my friend when you lose the race. Laughing

Hasta la vista baby...

it will be on e85 when i have the funds when my civic gets sold, some of us dont have money growing on trees.. whats there to shut up? i lost to you last time and didnt expect to win. thid time we'll both be spraying, but you have a super crazy built cobra q16 monster so why would you be worried about blowing up when im the one with the stock engine? you talk a house of shit and really know nothing about my car besides that you think its built. you're just upset because you barely beat me and think i lie about my mods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:03 pm

Don't worry.. jajaja Your E85 fighter jet airplane wont be not even near my tag to see the numbers when we race again... I barely beat you>>jajajaja I pulled a car and half on you with a conservative tune, 17psi and 17 timing granny shifting not wanting to win the race.. your parked my friend dont hurt no more and take it like a man...

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:06 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Don't worry.. jajaja Your E85 fighter jet airplane wont be not even near my tag to see the numbers when we race again... I barely beat you>>jajajaja I pulled a car and half on you with a conservative tune, 17psi and 17 timing granny shifting not wanting to win the race.. your parked my friend dont hurt no more and take it like a man...

lol!

See Frank you take everything so personal, but you're the biggest shit talker around!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:56 pm

Its called Shit-Talking chris>> get out the kitchen If you Can't take the heat... lol!
Back to top Go down
julio
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
julio

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 12:57 pm

wow shit dont change on here huh? still the same bs as always damn.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 1:12 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Its called Shit-Talking chris>> get out the kitchen If you Can't take the heat... lol!

Shit talking is fun Frank, but you take it personal. I don't care at all what is said about me or my car on the forums. It's the fucking Internet, who cares!

I'm going to leave you wondering why you spent all that money on that cobra! With the $20,000+ you have into the car including the cost of the car, I'm able to drive a super car for two years worth of payments! From a dig I'll rape you, around a road course I'll rape you, and top end I'll rape you! What do you have to say? "Ill rape you 40-140!" doesn't matter it's still a POS mustang with one seat and only can run on $15gal C-16!
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 1:19 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

Shit talking is fun Frank, but you take it personal. I don't care at all what is said about me or my car on the forums. It's the fucking Internet, who cares!

I'm going to leave you wondering why you spent all that money on that cobra! With the $20,000+ you have into the car including the cost of the car, I'm able to drive a super car for two years worth of payments! From a dig I'll rape you, around a road course I'll rape you, and top end I'll rape you! What do you have to say? "Ill rape you 40-140!" doesn't matter it's still a POS mustang with one seat and only can run on $15gal C-16!
Best post EVER.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 1:45 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

WoW Really>? lol! a $90s car raping a $20k car jajajajaja you really impress me so much Chris that I just pooped in my pans...

The point of all of this chris is> that; My car Its paid off and I got the Certificate of Title For it, I can gotta sleep nicely every night and not have to worry about my car getting repossessed nor I get worry about making payments on it... So pls bring more of these BS chris, I am really loving It> It really dont hurt me atall the words you say.. Jerkit Jerkit2

lol!
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:04 pm

Trust me I sleep just fine at night knowing I make my payments. I've never once worried about any car I've owned getting repoed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:11 pm

straight point blank my friend>> you can race my POS all you want, and you will get pulled every time, $1k $5k $10k $20k car; It dont matter, It will stretch your hole each and every time you try It with your overpriced$$$$$$$$$$90's Super Car GTR... Laughing

road course>> bring It; I'll take my CCW's off, and I'll put back on my FR500s and nittos street tires and TCM On, and lets hit the track>>> am ready Let me know when and where...

I'll fly by you on an drift my friend... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:48 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
straight point blank my friend>> you can race my POS all you want, and you will get pulled every time, $1k $5k $10k $20k car; It dont matter, It will stretch your hole each and every time you try It with your overpriced$$$$$$$$$$90's Super Car GTR... Laughing

road course>> bring It; I'll take my CCW's off, and I'll put back on my FR500s and nittos street tires and TCM On, and lets hit the track>>> am ready Let me know when and where...

I'll fly by you on an drift my friend... Laughing
You are soooo out of your league.
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:51 pm

You probably don't understand what that means, so i will explain it. It means you cannot possibly ever compete with slowsilvergtr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Lake Worth Runs!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next