SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Lake Worth Runs!

Go down 
+13
viper1500rwh
Phantom SRT4
Krusty DSM
V6Chris
infamous-speed
Sexual Chocolate
03terminator
Steedafied
MRxSLAYx
b18chatch06
nosonyxcts-v
s.e.a.n
SlowSilverGTR
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:54 pm

[quote="Sexual Chocolate"]
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
straight point blank my friend>> you can race my POS all you want, and you will get pulled every time, $1k $5k $10k $20k car; It dont matter, It will stretch your hole each and every time you try It with your overpriced$$$$$$$$$$90's Super Car GTR... Laughing

road course>> bring It; I'll take my CCW's off, and I'll put back on my FR500s and nittos street tires and TCM On, and lets hit the track>>> am ready Let me know when and where...

I'll fly by you on an drift my friend... Laughing
You are soooo out of your league.[/quote]

WoW>. what a big word!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
Professional Street Racer
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:56 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Don't worry.. jajaja Your E85 fighter jet airplane wont be not even near my tag to see the numbers when we race again... I barely beat you>>jajajaja I pulled a car and half on you with a conservative tune, 17psi and 17 timing granny shifting not wanting to win the race.. your parked my friend dont hurt no more and take it like a man...

lol!

i love how you always make excuses of either why you lost, or why you only beat someone by a small margin. no one asked and no one cares about your 17psi 17* timing. i run 0psi and 19* but have no need to mention it to people shurg take the loss like a man? lol frank, you're hilarious. i told you good run and shook your hand like i do everyone after i race. then, you get home and all butt hurt becuase you cant believe that a camaro with such a basic setup can run so hard and call me a liar. that my friend, is called being a sore loser.
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-04-09

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:56 pm

[quote="TheCrusherCobra"]
Sexual Chocolate wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
straight point blank my friend>> you can race my POS all you want, and you will get pulled every time, $1k $5k $10k $20k car; It dont matter, It will stretch your hole each and every time you try It with your overpriced$$$$$$$$$$90's Super Car GTR... Laughing

road course>> bring It; I'll take my CCW's off, and I'll put back on my FR500s and nittos street tires and TCM On, and lets hit the track>>> am ready Let me know when and where...

I'll fly by you on an drift my friend... Laughing
You are soooo out of your league.[/quote]

WoW>. what a big word!!! scratch
Which one? The 6 letter word?
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 2:59 pm

Hey hatch, You forgot where he said he wasn't trying to beat you. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:00 pm

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
You probably don't understand what that means, so i will explain it. It means you cannot possibly ever compete with slowsilvergtr.

Wow You are so smart and sound so gay!!! I think my 2 year old cousin has a better definition for your explanation...

Here You really deserve this academy award for being the smartest clown In the Southerknights forum
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:16 pm

b18chatch06 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Don't worry.. jajaja Your E85 fighter jet airplane wont be not even near my tag to see the numbers when we race again... I barely beat you>>jajajaja I pulled a car and half on you with a conservative tune, 17psi and 17 timing granny shifting not wanting to win the race.. your parked my friend dont hurt no more and take it like a man...

lol!

i love how you always make excuses of either why you lost, or why you only beat someone by a small margin. no one asked and no one cares about your 17psi 17* timing. i run 0psi and 19* but have no need to mention it to people shurg take the loss like a man? lol frank, you're hilarious. i told you good run and shook your hand like i do everyone after i race. then, you get home and all butt hurt becuase you cant believe that a camaro with such a basic setup can run so hard and call me a liar. that my friend, is called being a sore loser.

wow you two are so popular around here; that everytime you guys race a car, there is over 10,000 views on the southernights call out thread>lol jajajaja... you are getting ridiculous already with these little comments here and there... I dont care If my car beat your car by head lamp, All it matters to me; is that I beat your car, end of the story<< after all that shit that people talked about my car prewiews to winning the last two races, I was not going to allow anyone to talk more shit about my car, I came out correct and parked your shit talking ass>> you were the first one, and the rest of your followers saying that your car was going to park my car, and that my car is POS and all of that>> jajaja , It looks to me like the bad cards were turned on you my friends...

The more you say, that I only pull you a margin, and that I Only pulled you a headlamp, and all of that, the more ridiculous you sound to me Jessie.. so lets leave all of this BS alone, and get your 500shot of nitrous e85 unbeatable fighter jet airplane ready, and give me a call and we'll race. thats it.

Last edited by TheCrusherCobra on August 9th 2010, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:21 pm

It's called shit talking Frank, and if you can't take the heat stay out the kitchen!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:27 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
It's called shit talking Frank, and if you can't take the heat stay out the kitchen!

Shit I am crying for more heat, I am not sweating yet Boy,,, Bring It on people!!! Jerkit
Back to top Go down
Sexual Chocolate
Sexual Chocolate

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 3:31 pm

Frank, seriously, you are the star of this forum. If they followed you around with cameras it would truly be a highly rated cable show. You are the reason most people come to this website. What you are completely oblivious to is that they aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 4:25 pm

^ lol , frank= retarded loud mouth on the reality show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 4:38 pm

[quote="Sexual Chocolate"]Frank, seriously, you are the star of this forum. If they followed you around with cameras it would truly be a highly rated cable show. You are the reason most people come to this website. What you are completely oblivious to is that they aren't laughing with you, they're laughing at you.[/quote]

wow What a Smart Remark you have made SexualGay>> Its not like I give three shits anyways about what people think of me!! I got all my bills paid, and cars, and everything I own anyways..

You have Failed once again with your stupid smart NOT Remarks>> Go get a sun-tang my friend, you might probably feel a little bit better about yourself afterwards...
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 4:53 pm

SexualGay>> LMFAO
Back to top Go down
b18chatch06
b18chatch06

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:45 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
b18chatch06 wrote:
TheCrusherCobra wrote:

lol!

wow you two are so popular around here; that everytime you guys race a car, there is over 10,000 views on the southernights call out thread>lol jajajaja... you are getting ridiculous already with these little comments here and there... I dont care If my car beat your car by head lamp, All it matters to me; is that I beat your car, end of the story<< after all that shit that people talked about my car prewiews to winning the last two races, I was not going to allow anyone to talk more shit about my car, I came out correct and parked your shit talking ass>> you were the first one, and the rest of your followers saying that your car was going to park my car, and that my car is POS and all of that>> jajaja , It looks to me like the bad cards were turned on you my friends...

The more you say, that I only pull you a margin, and that I Only pulled you a headlamp, and all of that, the more ridiculous you sound to me Jessie.. so lets leave all of this BS alone, and get your 500shot of nitrous e85 unbeatable fighter jet airplane ready, and give me a call and we'll race. thats it.

what other people say on this forum does not have anything to do with me asking them to post. show me where I, not someone else was talking shit about your car before we ran...you make me lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 12:05 am

shit was talked at the spot>> you know exactly what I am talking about homie<< Dont play stupid with me now!!! the sad part of the story Is that your car had nothing for me that night, cuz I didnt even have to use all I got to beat your car... all it took was, me to granny shift on you, a conservative tune, and 17 psi. isn't that a beautiful Thing>? lol! My Friend you need to upgrade to a mustang!!! Seriously Laughing

So now please take a brake on me, and come back to talk more shit later when You get to beat my car 40 to 140..

Later. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 12:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Coming Soon,,, To the streets braking the speed of sound ; Jessie's F35 E85 nitrous fighter jet VS Crusher Cobra Round2

lol! It takes a jet airplane now to beat my car jajajjaja. lol!

damn!! I need an upgrade like that too; So I can keep up too. Laughing
Back to top Go down
victory2k8z
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
victory2k8z

Number of posts : 212
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 3:18 am

assclown has already had 3 reality shows now he's takin it to SK! lol!

Someone please PM a pic of frank so i can chop this lol!
Back to top Go down
DJNMS3
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
DJNMS3

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-11-30

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 10:23 am

victory2k8z wrote:

assclown has already had 3 reality shows now he's takin it to SK! lol!

Someone please PM a pic of frank so i can chop this lol!

The entertainer actually lives by me in port st. lucie. lol i saw him chilling at duffy's one day when i went to see a UFC fight. im just saying.. now back to frank. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Lake Worth Runs!   More Lake Worth Runs! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Lake Worth Runs!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4