SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles

Go down 
+9
GT30WRX/BANNED
RAW
s.e.a.n
obzidian
Jspec Mk4
miamimagic
03terminator
SlowSilverGTR
03eatoncobra
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles Empty
PostSubject: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:18 pm

Cool

Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
Professional Street Racer
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:43 pm

nice car, what did it run? looks like you need to improve on the sixty foot.
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 5:53 pm

Looking good Frank! When you going to bring it to PBIR?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:01 pm

It has very skinny tires, and I had to use my traction Control almost every time..

but I just wanted to see what It could do on the 1/8th> It did pretty ok for what It has 8.1s on the methanol, 8.2s 8.5s On pump gas only at 93MPH some passes 88MPH 90s and back down to 86MPH due to hot supercharger temps, My car will not see the 1/8 never again> I might go to the 1/4 mile, but that will be the last time I take that car To a track.

60 foot Its horrible 2.300 2.012 1.997s best Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 6:05 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

I guess I will have to have my girl drive It up for me, while I drive the cobra>> most probably I'll go Next Week.
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 7:15 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

I guess I will have to have my girl drive It up for me, while I drive the cobra>> most probably I'll go Next Week.
i thought you said this wed you were coming up to pbir, lying biatch
Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:25 pm

damn frank, having a hard time at the tree i see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 8:35 pm

lol yea > I know jajja that ///M Its just not to good for the track, lol Or its probably me the issue.. Evil or Very Mad confused That things needs some MTs or nittos tires.
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 9:05 pm

what happin 2 300hp ????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:55 pm

gsr interga wrote:
what happin 2 300hp ????

300w Anthony 400Crank. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jspec Mk4
STREET KING
STREET KING
Jspec Mk4

Number of posts : 1588
Registration date : 2009-07-08

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 12:10 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
gsr interga wrote:
what happin 2 300hp ????

300w Anthony 400Crank. lol!
o ok Jerkit Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
obzidian
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
obzidian

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 9:39 am

I wouldn't worry to much about the 60ft. at homestead too much.. it's not prepped. Though, it good practice for launching on the street.
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 10:05 am

^ I agree the left lane hooks alot better than the right. I also find it had to believe that a 300HP M3 will run 93mph is the 8th
Back to top Go down
RAW
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
RAW

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2010-06-08

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 11:30 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Cool

the bmer is fast i like the way it looks.
Back to top Go down
03eatoncobra
03eatoncobra

Number of posts : 376
Registration date : 2009-07-30

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 12:00 pm

frank your cobra should run like this one:

Back to top Go down
miamimagic
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
miamimagic

Number of posts : 270
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 6:20 pm

damn frank, a whole 100 hp loss from the crank to the wheels...? My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 8:20 pm

03eatoncobra wrote:
frank your cobra should run like this one:

shoulda or woulda? lol!
you gonna get him started, in for frank posting vids of other peeps setups popcorn
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 9:37 pm

GT30WRX wrote:
the day Franks Cobra goes 9s is the day the world will end or I will see a pig fly

My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles KM_6159_city_of_chicago_police_helicopter_august_2007
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 9:44 pm

Elferennen>> I dont get the point of this Cops helicopter pic on here scratch What are you trying to say my friend>?

Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 9:55 pm

pigs are slang for cops

the helicopter is flying

since it is a police helicopter and a police officer is in it you could say you saw a .......

pig fly

deductive reasoning FTW
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2010, 10:29 pm

LthlGT500 wrote:
pigs are slang for cops

the helicopter is flying

since it is a police helicopter and a police officer is in you, we could say you a .......

pig fly

deductive reasoning FTW
scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Eifelrennen
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer
Eifelrennen

Number of posts : 296
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 12:04 am

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
Elferennen>> I dont get the point of this Cops helicopter pic on here scratch What are you trying to say my friend>?

As LthlGT500 said, cops are colloquially known as pigs. Helicopters fly. Pigs in helicopters = pigs flying.
Back to top Go down
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 5:10 pm

way over his head!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2010, 9:35 pm

Wow You guys are gangstaaaaars!!! helicopter cop= pigs flying... Laughing

I need to update my slang street talk. scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles   My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ///M3 E46 Supercharged AticveAutoWerke At The Track Making Some Passes!!!! Homestead Speed Way 1/8 of Miles
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next