SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs

Go down 
+14
kachup
TonyTurbo
asap1320
b18chatch06
Jroc
SilverPanda
Steedafied
DIG-this-L
s.e.a.n
Jspec Mk4
Stockness
greddy2die
Krusty DSM
SlowSilverGTR
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Krusty DSM
Professional Street Racer
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:20 pm

Shitty video!! camera sucks at night but if you enjoy the sound of a lambo with exhaust watch lol,
60-160 it stayed dead even gallardo with exhaust and couldn't hear what else the owner said mod wise.
This was in the ls1 240
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lol! Sorry i couldve focused better but the owner tried to throw the peace sign like he was gonna pull, he had his window down so i kept yelling WERE YOU AT
Back to top Go down
asap1320
asap1320

Number of posts : 544
Registration date : 2010-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:28 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
Shitty video!! camera sucks at night but if you enjoy the sound of a lambo with exhaust watch lol,
60-160 it stayed dead even gallardo with exhaust and couldn't hear what else the owner said mod wise.
This was in the ls1 240
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sorry i couldve focused better but the owner tried to throw the peace sign like he was gonna pull, he had his window down so i kept yelling WERE YOU AT

classic race.
the unexpected underdog hangs/beats exotic
love it
Back to top Go down
http://asaperformanceparts.com
TonyTurbo
TonyTurbo

Number of posts : 625
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 2:36 pm

Dont get mad chris, its pretty normal to find a shitty attitude with shit box drivers.
Back to top Go down
kachup

Number of posts : 596
Registration date : 2010-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:24 pm

that srt8 would run better if it didnt had does rims...but the gtr is running real good
Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:36 pm

Headed to HP Logic right now to drop the car off!
Back to top Go down
03terminator
STREET KING
STREET KING
03terminator

Number of posts : 1043
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:44 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

damn, i was looking forward to race you tonight (wpb meet) but i guess that wont be happening, good races btw

Last edited by 03terminator on September 2nd 2010, 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 3:45 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:
SilverPanda wrote:
@SlowGTR you seriosly need to correct that video i DOES NOT have a 2.3 anything
i do have a old lowsy fp green turbo with bull shit parts all around it
Btw i have a 2.3 that ive been building since i got the car. that i am waiting to blow the 2.0 how the fuck are you gonna listen to other fucking retards when they dont know me or my fucking car
im telling you what i have so correct ur vid.

GO FUCK YOURSELF! Don't come on here with an attitude with me, barking orders. You should try acting like an adult instead of an idiot ricer and maybe I'd listen to you! You could have had a 2000HP Evo and it wouldn't fucking matter the way you drive. If I were you I'd lie about having a 2.3L too as slow as your shit box was last night, losing to a GTR with a midpipe. What happened did you roll it trying to drift on the on ramp to 27?

You act like a GTR with a midpipe and a tune is suppose to be slow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 5:30 pm

SlowSilverGTR wrote:

That thing of yours you drive chris, It will still be parked when It comes back out again with the new mods Chris... Jerkit

lol!

Let me know when Its ready with the new mods, So I can ass rape It once Some more... Laughing oh!!! and I forgot to mention that my car Its a race car cuz It does not have a passenger seat... Rolling Eyes lol Jerkit cheers
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:47 pm

Krusty DSM wrote:
A little off topic but we need to go another route except sr84 that's to many cars bringing attention i think that FHP came out all the way from Indian trace!

I think we my need to change the race night, switch it from Wednesdays and Saturday to a different day of the week... After last night, they pretty much know our schedule now, and also, 100 cars back to back didn't help as well.... shurg

And who was all the clever ones who seen the FHP following us AND STILL DECIDED TO PULL INTO AUTOBAHN?... ban

Back to top Go down
SlowSilverGTR
STREET KING
STREET KING
SlowSilverGTR

Number of posts : 1478
Registration date : 2010-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 6:51 pm

TheCrusherCobra wrote:
SlowSilverGTR wrote:

That thing of yours you drive chris, It will still be parked when It comes back out again with the new mods Chris... Jerkit

lol!

Let me know when Its ready with the new mods, So I can ass rape It once Some more... Laughing oh!!! and I forgot to mention that my car Its a race car cuz It does not have a passenger seat... Rolling Eyes lol Jerkit cheers

I'm sorry Frank you proved last night that you're parked! Call me from the track when you make a single digit pass. Don't worry I will not be holding my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:08 pm

chris my car making a single digit pass does not change the fact that your car its parked vs my $20gs Tank. please Chris; Get off that high horse where you think your slow ass turtle pile of turd Its gonna out speed my car. Laughing

Jerkit

Good luck trying to accomplish that Little task. bukkae And here we go!!! Speedy Gonzales

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]violin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 7:25 pm

Chris and his Daily Music dance!!! wtf
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 8:48 pm

LMAO HAHAHA THANK YOU FOR BEATING firstnameFaglastnameFOREVER
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
Krusty DSM
Krusty DSM

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 9:07 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
Krusty DSM wrote:
A little off topic but we need to go another route except sr84 that's to many cars bringing attention i think that FHP came out all the way from Indian trace!

I think we my need to change the race night, switch it from Wednesdays and Saturday to a different day of the week... After last night, they pretty much know our schedule now, and also, 100 cars back to back didn't help as well.... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And who was all the clever ones who seen the FHP following us AND STILL DECIDED TO PULL INTO AUTOBAHN?... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was rolling in the 240 and FHP passed us, someone in a Scion xa or xb w/e it is decided to be backed up in place and the cop busted the U up ahead. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ZYBORG
Amateur Racer
Amateur Racer
ZYBORG

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2010-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 12:50 am

Soon enough I will be there too....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs   Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Night 9/1 Runs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2