SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!!

Go down 
+7
305Taco
TonyTurbo
kachup
PhantomMenace
hwdcharger
SILVERBEAST
lysanderlf
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!!   300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 9:21 pm

vette wrote:
Shit, why not? When do you expect it to be ready?

for the t56 swap im waiting a couple of months before attempting the swap but my car can definately run alot sooner. im supposed to have it done by monday but im waiting on some shims for my diff.im installing an lsd and some gears but the diff on the srt8's are mercedez 215mm diffs "non serviceable" and nobody make shims for them until recently unitrax started making some.that non serviceable crap is bullshit, can u believe the dealer wont sell individual parts for the diffs. you basically gotta buy a new one if u want just bearings or shims or any other part. i expect them to get here this week so i can install and at least throw a 100 miles on it before i stomp on it
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: 300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!!   300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 9:25 pm

PhantomMenace wrote:
For the t56 swap im waiting a couple of months before attempting the swap but my car can definately run alot sooner. im supposed to have it done by monday but im waiting on some shims for my diff.im installing an lsd and some gears but the diff on the srt8's are mercedez 215mm diffs "non serviceable" and nobody make shims for them until recently unitrax started making some.that non serviceable crap is bullshit, can u believe the dealer wont sell individual parts for the diffs. you basically gotta buy a new one if u want just bearings or shims or any other part. i expect them to get here this week so i can install and at least throw a 100 miles on it before i stomp on it

Setup sounds monster, cant wait to see it run!...
Back to top Go down
PhantomMenace
Intermidate Street Racer
Intermidate Street Racer

Number of posts : 241
Registration date : 2010-02-16

PostSubject: Re: 300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!!   300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 7th 2010, 11:11 pm

SILVERBEAST wrote:
PhantomMenace wrote:
For the t56 swap im waiting a couple of months before attempting the swap but my car can definately run alot sooner. im supposed to have it done by monday but im waiting on some shims for my diff.im installing an lsd and some gears but the diff on the srt8's are mercedez 215mm diffs "non serviceable" and nobody make shims for them until recently unitrax started making some.that non serviceable crap is bullshit, can u believe the dealer wont sell individual parts for the diffs. you basically gotta buy a new one if u want just bearings or shims or any other part. i expect them to get here this week so i can install and at least throw a 100 miles on it before i stomp on it

Setup sounds monster, cant wait to see it run!...

thanks!its a fun car but you probably know this cause i see u drive a 300c, these cars are heavy as fuckkkkk! to get these bitches moving you gotta really turn them up. dont get me wrong the motor does a hell of a job pushing the 4300lb tank down the track but still man im used to driving lighter cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!!   300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

300c srt8 supercharge rolling!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3