SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWD Motorsports..

Go down 
+12
2Face
mach1chris
bajapanti18
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
parkiao
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
Silky Johnson
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-10

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 3:10 pm

SCARED to race CWiLL?

Whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/alexborges
MRxSLAYx
Professional Street Racer
MRxSLAYx

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2009-01-31

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 3:47 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
SCARED to race CWiLL?

Whats up with that?

If your were with Awd you would know there is no point to this Thread...
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512
Registration date : 2009-01-30

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2009, 9:08 pm

FUCK AWD Jerkit
Back to top Go down
BlackMambaLS3
STREET KING
STREET KING
BlackMambaLS3

Number of posts : 1749

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 12:05 pm

[quote="Z51JOEL"]FUCK AWD Jerkit[/quote

no man awd is str8 fuck mike that cocksuching shittalker that nobody stands..
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-04-24

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 2:53 pm

yo whats up people iam new on here but ill put the story of why this thread was made.read below

ok so i called mike to set it up a run with shawn and cwill so he tryed to scare us he tells me "oh from a dig" so iam like st8 then hes like oh but for $ so i call cwill and he said sure so i called mike and told him yeah lets lock it up . but i told him make sure its shawn car not no1 else and hes like OH what the fuck i never said shawns car iam racing him in my car so i told him wtf bro you have no hope in shawn with your money and hes like oh wtf shawns car is stock now and that hes buying a supra and anyways bro u cant skip to the top of the list u have start frm the bottom so iam like wtf shawn aint on the top of the list cause last time i checked he lost to R@mon and he gets like this ---> start to scream like a little gerber baby and hes like oh wtf thats why i dnt wanna talk to no cheerleaders and i was like relax bro ur just mad cause u dnt have any cheerleader and then he started some screaming idk what the hell he said and then just hung up mike@awd is the man lawls
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 2:56 pm

MRxSLAYx wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
SCARED to race CWiLL?

Whats up with that?

???????????? wtf does that mean ??????
Back to top Go down
CRUSH
Admin
Admin
CRUSH

Number of posts : 3512

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 3:09 pm

LIKE I SAID BEFORE FUCK AWD, AND MOTHA FUCK THIS THREAD. FUCK SHAWN, HE IS MIKES PERSONAL DICK SUCKER. THE FUCKEN PORKY PIG MOTHER FUCKER CANT EVEN RACE WITHOUT MIKES PERMISSION, CWILL WAS THE ONLY COOL GUY AT AWD BUT HE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO LEAVE THAT PIECE OF SHIT PLACE, THE REST AT AWD CAN SUCK ASS.

AND IF YOUR READING THIS POST AND DONT YOU LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE TO FIND ME SO FUCK YOU TOO.... Jerkit
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 4:37 pm

Z51JOEL wrote:
LIKE I SAID BEFORE FUCK AWD, AND MOTHA FUCK THIS THREAD. FUCK SHAWN, HE IS MIKES PERSONAL DICK SUCKER. THE FUCKEN PORKY PIG MOTHER FUCKER CANT EVEN RACE WITHOUT MIKES PERMISSION, CWILL WAS THE ONLY COOL GUY AT AWD BUT HE WAS SMART ENOUGH TO LEAVE THAT PIECE OF SHIT PLACE, THE REST AT AWD CAN SUCK ASS.

AND IF YOUR READING THIS POST AND DONT YOU LIKE IT, YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND WHERE TO FIND ME SO FUCK YOU TOO.... Jerkit

Sad you might start hurting feelings here lawls
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 8:16 pm

parkiao wrote:
MRxSLAYx wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
SCARED to race CWiLL?

Whats up with that?

???????????? wtf does that mean ??????

Basically what mike said on JDM south. Cwill and Mike both know how to get in communication with one another if they want to race.

Example...
Florida's Fastest Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWiLL View Post
Thats fine all i need to know is its parked. I didnt need the drama of lets throw a $ race out then i could race UR car. All u had to say to pablo is that , not that u were gonna take the COP off ur car and put it on shauns and tell me that u want a $ race to try to get me to back down. i just told someone i wanted to race shauns car and they called u.

Mike@Awdmotorsports:You know the address to the shop.. you want a race come by and ask for it.. Putting a guy like pablo in charge of calling me to setup a race when he starts talking about this guy and that guy is butt hurt wont get any races.. Im done with the drama..

Mike

Basically what im saying.There is no need for the Internet Drama
BTW.... I have no problems with either Mike or Cwill
Back to top Go down
V6Chris
STREET LEGEND
STREET LEGEND
V6Chris

Number of posts : 5188

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2009, 11:49 pm

so basically AWD lost they're sack

lol first the red formula
lol now its own kind

what a sad piece of shit
i mean company
Back to top Go down
http://www.crtperformance.webs.com
parkiao
parkiao

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 1:51 am

look bro ive been in this game for awhile .if u really knew anything about awd motorsports you would noe that cwilll worked b4 theres and that cwill left the shop on bad terms with mike .therefore explaining y i was the 1 seting up the race .2nd if you knew anything about who i am you wouldnt be saying anything about this .i was a shop car at awd and i noe mike very well and i have set up runs 4 him b4 like mike vs humpty or shawn vs r@mon . yes i was the 1 seting up all there runs and no problem b4 but now since mike was scared 4sure he had to make a show . 3rd if you really knew mike u would understand everything and trust me cwill car is not the only car he has faged out on theres racingjason ,chancletas friend with fast mustang,eddy with white porsche frm broward and ext, just ask around about mike see wat u hear
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 12:21 pm

Cwill > AWD Motorsport
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 3:54 pm

CJ, there is always a purpose of a internet call out thread to a person, in this case a company!... Its real easy to bitch out over the phone and simply say "no I dont want to race you", and easliy hang up the phone... But as of now, MIKE@AWD is now Cwill's bitch because he NOT only pussyed out to Cwill, but also to the thousands viewing these threads posted on each and every website...
Back to top Go down
s.e.a.n
STREET KING
STREET KING
s.e.a.n

Number of posts : 1202
Registration date : 2009-03-09

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 4:25 pm

Funny thing is Mike use to run off his mouth saying he would run anyone in Miami from a dig but then again thats when Cwill was working there, building his cars and driving them. Now he is backing down how ironic
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2009, 7:36 pm

parkiao wrote:
look bro ive been in this game for awhile .if u really knew anything about awd motorsports you would noe that cwilll worked b4 theres and that cwill left the shop on bad terms with mike .therefore explaining y i was the 1 seting up the race .2nd if you knew anything about who i am you wouldnt be saying anything about this .i was a shop car at awd and i noe mike very well and i have set up runs 4 him b4 like mike vs humpty or shawn vs r@mon . yes i was the 1 seting up all there runs and no problem b4 but now since mike was scared 4sure he had to make a show . 3rd if you really knew mike u would understand everything and trust me cwill car is not the only car he has faged out on theres racingjason ,chancletas friend with fast mustang,eddy with white porsche frm broward and ext, just ask around about mike see wat u hear

All this information i know. Im not that old but ive been around the scene for about 4 years not.

Ive already said my point. I know that cwill and Mike arnt cool. He was 100% correct that he should get a race because he has the money to put up. But then again so was Awd when they said the only car that had ready to run was Mikes car. Setting up a race shouldnt have so much drama.

Example ;

Racer 1: Hey do you want to race
Racer 2: ya but only for money

Break point 1: Racer 1 either has the money and continues the convo OR dosent want to race for money for and convo ends here

Racer 1: Ive got the money are you comfortable doing a 60-150
Racer 2: Ill only give a 50-150

Break point 2: Racer 1 will agree to Racer 2's roll OR Say something like "Im only willing to do a 60-150, If your down just let me know and we can get it done if both sides are ready. OR they can find a midpoint.

Racer 1: Ok were down for 55-150 When and where
Racer 2: here and then...

Both Racers meet, race, then crash and burn lol

Up until recently this is basically how i had scene it done. But then again when people hate each other things can get complicated.

Once again. I have to problems with either side. I just think there is no point to the internet thing because both parties know how to reach each other.
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 1:09 pm

So I guess what we all said in our previous post went through one ear and out the other CJ... scratch Theres no need for a thorough class in setting up a simple street race because on the street, that shit dont never turn out to your well thought of analogy....

As far as the drama is concerned, I think it is very necessary especially when you have 2 people that dont like eachother, besides, people like this shit... With all the exposure to this particular race it can either do 1 out of 2 things, force Mike(@AWD) to run Cwill and gain some type of respect WIN or LOSE, OR Mike say NO and that will be the end of AWD!... affraid
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2009, 4:10 pm

SilverbeastSRT8 wrote:
So I guess what we all said in our previous post went through one ear and out the other CJ... scratch Theres no need for a thorough class in setting up a simple street race because on the street, that shit dont never turn out to your well thought of analogy....

As far as the drama is concerned, I think it is very necessary especially when you have 2 people that dont like eachother, besides, people like this shit... With all the exposure to this particular race it can either do 1 out of 2 things, force Mike(@AWD) to run Cwill and gain some type of respect WIN or LOSE, OR Mike say NO and that will be the end of AWD!... affraid

Lol. You guys just dont understand the situation then. Remember this isnt a callout thread.

On the explanation i said " Up until recently this is how i saw it done". But when two people dont like each other things get complicated. Which tends to be the case now adays. ( but i like the drama lol)

And on the Race iteslf There is kinda no way that AWD or Cwill are gonna look bad in this situation. Cwill wanted to race Sean but Seans car isnt ready to run so The only car left was Mikes. And i understand 100% if Cwill dosnt want to race mikes car. It was basically all said on JDMsouth.

But my opinion on this matter isnt meant to mean much so you can just disregard the logic.
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 1:51 am

look bro i ge u but the thing y it started wa cause my said . oh shawn need the c.o.p but ill take it off my car so lock it up . he said that thinking we would fagout since it was a dig and money but once called him back his story changed oh no i never said shawns car i ment mine. the only reason y i posted it was so all the guys that noe mike that noe mike is a safe racer could get a lawl
Back to top Go down
LthlGT500
STREET KING
STREET KING

Number of posts : 1236

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 2:05 am

safe racers FTL
Back to top Go down
MRxSLAYx
MRxSLAYx

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 2:16 am

parkiao wrote:
look bro i ge u but the thing y it started wa cause my said . oh shawn need the c.o.p but ill take it off my car so lock it up . he said that thinking we would fagout since it was a dig and money but once called him back his story changed oh no i never said shawns car i ment mine. the only reason y i posted it was so all the guys that noe mike that noe mike is a safe racer could get a lawl

lol I get ya bro...i think we should just race on grand tourismo from now on. Cars are always ready there
Back to top Go down
bajapanti18

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-04

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2009, 3:01 am

Z51JOEL wrote:

lol not holding anything backlol ur the man
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2009, 10:23 am

well if it ain't mr.parkiao...lol that name suits you jus fine since you always been a parked ass little bitch
Back to top Go down
parkiao
parkiao

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:04 am

and who r u fast guy???
Back to top Go down
mach1chris
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 8:30 am

well,i may have you confused with someone else but are you the dude with the spray can'd black front end camero z28 thats ugly as FUCK!!!! Suspect
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-10

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 11:03 am

NO THIS GUY DRIVES THE EVO WHO BEAT TITO ZO6
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/alexborges
Sponsored content

AWD Motorsports.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWD Motorsports..
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next