SOUTHERN KNIGHTS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AWD Motorsports..

Go down 
+12
2Face
mach1chris
bajapanti18
LthlGT500
SILVERBEAST
s.e.a.n
V6Chris
parkiao
BlackMambaLS3
CRUSH
MRxSLAYx
Silky Johnson
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mach1chris
Professional Street Racer
mach1chris

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2009-05-19

AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 12:34 pm

silky johnson scratch

that user name is also on that fourm to bro,whats up with that????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 2:20 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
NO THIS GUY DRIVES THE EVO WHO BEAT TITO ZO6

yeah when i missed 3rd lol! 60-120 Edit: he caught me off guard on that run... ask pablo what happened on the 2nd run( me all motor).

Last edited by Slow Vette on June 2nd 2009, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 2:22 pm

mach1chris wrote:
silky johnson scratch

that user name is also on that fourm to bro,whats up with that????

YEAH THATS RIGHT THATS ME. IM FRIENDS WITH A COUPLE OF PEOPLE ON THERE.

Last edited by Silky Johnson on June 2nd 2009, 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/alexborges
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 2:23 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

yeah when i missed 3rd lol! 60-120 ask pablo what happened on the 2nd run( me all motor). Very Happy

WHEN YOU MISSED THIRD? OR WHEN YOU SPRAYED 2ND AND YOUR CLUTCH SLIPPED?

ANYBODY WHO THINKS THAT WAS AN ALL MOTOR RUN SHOULD BE A VEGETABLE.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 2:26 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

yeah when i missed 3rd lol! 60-120 ask pablo what happened on the 2nd run( me all motor). Very Happy

missed third, get it right. no need to spray a 500 hp evo
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 2:43 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

YOU KNOW WHAT I GUESS YOU'RE RIGHT I GUESS YOU MISSED THIRD HERE TO?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OH NO WAIT THATS WHEN I RAPED YOU ON MOTOR AND YOU SPRAYED THE NEXT RUN. GIVE UP THE CHARADE ALREADY.
[YES I DROVE HIS CAR HIS LICENSE WAS SUSPENDED AT THE TIME]

HERES HIM BEATING JOEL + ALAIN + A BIKE. BUT SURE NO NEED TO SPRAY RIGHT!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 2:53 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

OH NO WAIT THATS WHEN I RAPED YOU ON MOTOR AND YOU SPRAYED THE NEXT RUN. GIVE UP THE CHARADE ALREADY.

no spray you fucking little bitch. i never spray from a 60 roll, and i would have raped the living shit out of you by trains, and not cars if i would of sprayed you...keep living in that fantasy world of yours if you believe your a couple cars back from bone stock 1000's which i pull by barely a car length(ME ON NITROUS)....at th end of the day, i am RIGHT no need to spray 500 hp evo with a 500hp vette. just ask carlito
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 2:57 pm

1st run on vid, which you posted i missed 3rd, and was creeping up on you. your real lucky that semi was in the way because that run was only to 120.

2nd run no vid, hmmm i wonder why Jerkit2 60-160 me ahead by 2-3 cars.

at the end of the day, i know what really happened, and it was 2 quick cars racing each other. you got me the first run, and i got you the second run

Last edited by Slow Vette on June 2nd 2009, 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:00 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

no spray you fucking little bitch. i never spray from a 60 roll, and i would have raped the living shit out of you by trains, and not cars if i would of sprayed you...keep living in that fantasy world of yours if you believe your a couple cars back from bone stock 1000's which i pull by barely a car length(ME ON NITROUS)....at th end of the day, i am RIGHT no need to spray 500 hp evo with a 500hp vette. just ask carlito

CARLITO? LOL.

PABLO BEATS THAT CAR ON A STOCK TURBO.

IF YOU HAD TO SPRAY AGAINST THAT CAR ID TELL YOU TO KILL YOURSELF.
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:01 pm

ON A SIDE NOTE THIS IS ENTERTAINING AND TIME KILLING BY MAKING YOU GUYS ALL BUTTHURT PLEASE KEEP IT COMING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:05 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
ON A SIDE NOTE THIS IS ENTERTAINING AND TIME KILLING BY MAKING YOU GUYS ALL BUTTHURT PLEASE KEEP IT COMING.

is Mike ever going to race CWill??
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:07 pm

Slow Vette wrote:
Silky Johnson wrote:

is Mike ever going to race CWill??

NO MIKE IS "TO BUSY"
Back to top Go down
Silky Johnson

Silky Johnson

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 3:41 pm

ALSO HERES A LITER BIKE YOU RACED WITH AN EXHAUST.

I DIDNT KNOW THIS WAS A CAR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 4:55 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
ALSO HERES A LITER BIKE YOU RACED WITH AN EXHAUST AND SPRAY AS WELL

fixed....
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 5:16 pm

tito you have the nerve to say that bike was on spray! when i was in the car with you and you yourself saw that the bike didnt have spray... dont say it cause your in front of your "friends" he ran an amtrak on you... whenever you want we can run it again... dont come in here saying something that you know its not true...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 5:24 pm

2Face/ SAFE RACER 40-100 wrote:
tito you have the nerve to say that bike was on spray! when i was in the car with you and you yourself saw that the bike didnt have spray... dont say it cause your in front of your "friends" he ran an amtrak on you... whenever you want we can run it again... dont come in here saying something that you know its not true...

safe racer, i know its true, i ran aleast 5 other 1000's and pulled on 3 of them and the other one's had very minor work done. so i know that bike had more than just a slip on....heck one of them is on this VERY site(gt40orangesrt). if i had the bottle i would glady run another bone stock 1000.

oh yeah, i even have Z51 joel as a witness on me pulling liter bikes on the highway so don't come with me with that pussy shit. i've told you a million times when i had nitrous to ride abner's bone stock 1000 but somehow that race never happened Jerkit2

you guys sure let the time pass fast at work.. lol!
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 5:33 pm

Slow Vette wrote:

safe racer, i know its true, i ran aleast 5 other 1000's and pulled on 3 of them and the other one's had very minor work done. so i know that bike had more than just a slip on....heck one of them is on this VERY site(gt40orangesrt). if i had the bottle i would glady run another bone stock 1000.

oh yeah, i even have Z51 joel as a witness on me pulling liter bikes on the highway so don't come with me with that pussy shit. i've told you a million times when i had nitrous to ride abner's bone stock 1000 but somehow that race never happened Jerkit2

find any stock suzuki/kawasaki1000 of your choice... tell the owner of the bike to let me ride it... and ill walk you worst than that bike did to you... and put money on it... why didnt you want to run my green kawasaki?? reason why you are beating bikes is cause your racing squids, people that dont know how to handle the power of a 1000... gtfo with that bullshit of oh i beat 1000's you beat ppl that cant drive..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 5:55 pm

Slow Vette wrote:

find any stock suzuki/kawasaki1000 of your choice... tell the owner of the bike to let me ride it... and ill walk you worst than that bike did to you... and put money on it... why didnt you want to run my green kawasaki?? reason why you are beating bikes is cause your racing squids, people that dont know how to handle the power of a 1000... gtfo with that bullshit of oh i beat 1000's you beat ppl that cant drive..

your green kawaski was modded up the ASS!! their was no point in racing that bike..after all this time you finally decided to grow a pair when i don't have spray anymore. tell you what, if i ever decide put the bottle on , you'll be the first to know... can't believe you have the nerve, after i've waited for you for more than a yr GTFO with that PUSSY SHIT!! lol! lol! please "ppl that can't drive".. Jerkit2

here's a witness. guess who's Z06 he's talking about Very Happy [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

Number of posts : 331
Registration date : 2009-05-17

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 6:49 pm

isnt that the owner of triumph in delrays bike?
Back to top Go down
SILVERBEAST
STREET KING
STREET KING
SILVERBEAST

Number of posts : 2451
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 2nd 2009, 7:18 pm

Silky Johnson wrote:
ALSO HERES A LITER BIKE YOU RACED WITH AN EXHAUST.

Damn, I just hope that bike was spraying! Suspect ... wtf
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 9:13 am

Slow Vette wrote:

damn, how hard is it to ride a bike from an 80 roll...NOT HARD so im pretty sure that riding expierience is out of the question...from a dig or low roll MAYBE 80mph...NO hit the gas and shift Jerkit2
Back to top Go down
2Face
2Face

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 12:28 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

damn, how hard is it to ride a bike from an 80 roll...NOT HARD so im pretty sure that riding expierience is out of the question...from a dig or low roll MAYBE 80mph...NO hit the gas and shift Jerkit2

ok mr experience... from a 80mph roll what gear would you come out in?? do you even own a motorcycle?
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 12:34 pm

He prob gonna say he used to have one and it was the baddest bike around lol ask anyone
Back to top Go down
I8URRICE
I8URRICE

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 12:48 pm

I8URRICE wrote:
Slow Vette wrote:

ok mr experience... from a 80mph roll what gear would you come out in?? do you even own a motorcycle?

nope, dont own one...ridden my whole life though..however i do own a yfz450 with a gsxr motor cheers ... all i am saying is that unless you got a stout bike your most likely not going to be 12 oclock at 80...

GDM keep talkin shit, when you want to get spanked PM me bitch
Back to top Go down
GDM S2K
GDM S2K

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2009, 1:14 pm

you mean get spanked by your buddies car? I have no doubt the v8 s2k will mop me up, why dont YOU bring a car to the table and stop safe racing your buddies car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWD Motorsports..   AWD Motorsports.. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AWD Motorsports..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next